Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies

This is a discussion on IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actualy as I saw his selling list his item arent only +0, and I play this game for 3 years ...
Page: 6

Ashitaka

Actualy as I saw his selling list his item arent only +0, and I play this game for 3 years now and I played from begin with players like Velerefontis, Cohen_CZ and others Cohen made 80 lvl befor 2 months maybe and this warrior is xp freak so where the fuk you found this 80 lvl sin, noone know him from old times but now he came to pwn us. LOL LOL LOL and by the way his skill as rogue sux

Actualy as I saw his selling list his item arent only +0, and I play this game for 3 years now and I played from begin with players like Velerefontis, Cohen_CZ and others Cohen made 80 lvl befor 2 months maybe and this warrior is xp freak so where the fuk you found this 80 lvl sin, noone know him from old times but now he came to pwn us. LOL LOL LOL and by the way his skill as rogue sux[/b]
    i bet you havent play 3 years... illusion was one of first lvl70 in ke, and i would bet that he used same exp style like that time, 4 man 4 chickens 24/7 but without chickens proly leaching in some other party... and for his gear well he was looong in killedby...

Well it doesn't actually matter if you use ctrl or normal you have only 1920 to heal..[/b]
    well true, but after rofd released he sucked so badly...

Ashitaka

You can bet on what you want, the fakt is that Im in this game from July 2004, I played In PRAETORIAN clan when they didnt had rank 4 yet and in My Name Is clan...
    And ask who you you want if he or she know who I am.
    Beleive me I was 60 lvl before that you had PC j/k

kakashi-_+

^stfu all of u noob rogues come 1v1 me on salsa :X[/b]

i wish u were on salsa :wub: :wub:

Banned

look at his minor heal oO... faaaaaaaasttttttttttttt ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456