Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

IJ3T0NI pk movie II

This is a discussion on IJ3T0NI pk movie II within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i find the intro very disturbing dunno why lol , but the movie was nice[/b] +1.. and you can call ...
Page: 2

Banned

i find the intro very disturbing dunno why lol , but the movie was nice[/b]
    +1..

and you can call it IJ3T0NI 1 hit with cp movie...

lol you did was killing mages or rogues 1 hit with cp :S

Hell_Angel

+1..

and you can call it IJ3T0NI 1 hit with cp movie...

lol you did was killing mages or rogues 1 hit with cp :S[/b]
    +1 to that

i thought from watching the begining i was gonna see some l33t tanking skillz.... guess i was wrong <_<

Banned

i think the pk action was nice... people will allways flame other people with good items, bcuz they think they will be god if they had the same items... so don&#39;t care about them, just jelouse.

Nice iron neck +3 tho

i think the pk action was nice... people will allways flame other people with good items, bcuz they think they will be god if they had the same items... so don&#39;t care about them, just jelouse.
    Nice iron neck +3 tho [/b]
    and there is always some one who say this when ppl start doing that

add HD link

Where is my vs with jeton?

Oops, he couldn&#39;t 1 hit me I think .

gear >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skill

DesertiCZek

wish i saw 0000000 PK movie with those items :wub:

this movie was really boring...

Banned

and there is always some one who say this when ppl start doing that [/b]

bcuz it is true... 99% of all assassins think they are better then the video they are watching. But unless they have something to show, they shouldn&#39;t be saying "if i had your items i would ..."

Well why don&#39;t u go and get same items like he has without having to start crying about "im not gonna waste usd on this game"... if you ain&#39;t gonna invest in a game, then don&#39;t talk shit to people who do, specially since this is a pk movie.

Priest_gabber

i had expected more from him.

Validating

lovely ap

Exact same type movie as the first one he released, killed 1 noob, then switch screen.. Not to mention mages. He even managed to spike a lvl 83 warrior for 4k dmg, and this warrior have +11 armors and non-rebirthed HB +10, who knows what kind of uniques he have.. Imagine how hard he can spike a mage, if a warrior would suffer so much.

bcuz it is true... 99% of all assassins think they are better then the video they are watching. But unless they have something to show, they shouldn&#39;t be saying "if i had your items i would ..."

Well why don&#39;t u go and get same items like he has without having to start crying about "im not gonna waste usd on this game"... if you ain&#39;t gonna invest in a game, then don&#39;t talk shit to people who do, specially since this is a pk movie.[/b]
    I dunno who is bitching about the items, but Im sure most of the decent players can kill a mage in their lifetime like he did few times in the movie. Hell, even I can do that, when Im a priest player, but showing myself bully the weak target with godly items would be embarrassing.
    The problem with this movies is incapable of showing the challenge of being a rogue. Anyone can do the rogue preparation and kill a mage with some short time/high damage skill like spike.
    Another thing is incapable of fighting back. I was expecting he attacks again after healed full up by using a CS, but noooo, even with a priest in duo, they were just running around showing their tank ability that no one cares about.

oO Jc Oo

Exact same type movie as the first one he released, killed 1 noob, then switch screen.. Not to mention mages. He even managed to spike a lvl 83 warrior for 4k dmg, and this warrior have +11 armors and non-rebirthed HB +10, who knows what kind of uniques he have.. Imagine how hard he can spike a mage, if a warrior would suffer so much.

I dunno who is bitching about the items, but Im sure most of the decent players can kill a mage in their lifetime like he did few times in the movie. Hell, even I can do that, when Im a priest player, but showing myself bully the weak target with godly items would be embarrassing.
    The problem with this movies is incapable of showing the challenge of being a rogue. Anyone can do the rogue preparation and kill a mage with some short time/high damage skill like spike.
    Another thing is incapable of fighting back. I was expecting he attacks again after healed full up by using a CS, but noooo, even with a priest in duo, they were just running around showing their tank ability that no one cares about.[/b]

i like his ap and gear but im agree with alex about his skills, but anyways, just hate teh game no the player

i would love to see jc with that gear lol

Where is my vs with jeton?

Oops, he couldn&#39;t 1 hit me I think .

gear >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skill[/b]
    Did you win? h34r:

That character is the demon..

I enjoyed the stuff how he tanked. I don&#39;t give a fuck how good or bad this player is, the movie is good even if it&#39;s to show his items!

Did you win? h34r:
    That character is the demon..

I enjoyed the stuff how he tanked. I don&#39;t give a fuck how good or bad this player is, the movie is good even if it&#39;s to show his items![/b]
    jip, the vs will be in my next vid. Or i can upload it separatly if you want. The vs was very close tho, had to use 2 time vamperic... but then again... his gear is 10x better than mine.
    and ofcourse a little bit of luck I think. But then again, with his items you have to be very unlucky to lose a vs to me :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast