Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

IJ3T0NI pk movie II

This is a discussion on IJ3T0NI pk movie II within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhm i must say it wasnt really fun to watch sorry it was more posing with gear than pking i ...
Page: 3

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

uhm i must say it wasnt really fun to watch sorry
    it was more posing with gear than pking i think.
    it wasnt bad but not really enjoyable

Banned

nice to see you again pipo lower <3 miss my kanky

The movie wasn&#39;t bad AT ALL, the editing was kinda cool, but I think I am kinda burnt out on the minute and a half intro&#39;s. Alright, we get it, JETON glows like a halogen light.

Every1 focused on his targets and his gear. None of you hardcore rogues mentioned his combo. Wierd. I thought it wasn&#39;t too bad, and he switched gear mid-combo which (for me at least) is harder then it looks. I think he&#39;s a pretty good sin, that attacks the right people. Movie could have more party scenes where you are ALL uber impressed with his rogue skills...but there wasn&#39;t.

All I know is, if this movie came out 2 years ago, you all would be worshiping the virtual ground he walks on. Guess the times have changed, and every1 is a Pro rogue who would rape every1 in 2 hits with his CRAZY GEAR ....even tho it&#39;s Dies. Meh.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I pwned Jeton alot times 2 years ago
    and REALLY....This NOOB have no SKILLS

PaPaSmurF

Give me info to this account and I&#39;ll make you a proper video. =p

nice, but u change so damn much with accesoiry
    thats kinda weird in such action..

well i think i play better, My movie on c west lvl 72, chitins +7, md +8 pd +6 and acessorys quest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsETNfDSpJQ

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

well i think i play better, My movie on c west lvl 72, chitins +7, md +8 pd +6 and acessorys quest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsETNfDSpJQ[/b]
    Make ur own topic instead of posting ur movie on others.

oO Jc Oo

i would love to see jc with that gear lol[/b]
    u know if i have that gear..holy mother of god...the world will stop trust me marica xD

<3

who gives a damn about the gear its realy hard to judge now in usko so unbalanced gear=win even if hes not that good making nps and having fun more important then being the best an shit.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i would like a download link pls. i dont really like the beginning, but the rest is cool.

boo73

ye This video wasn&#39;t rly good, but i&#39;m agree with salmin, for example my friend once posted his first movie with not rly good items and everyone said good skills etc, just he must make better intro etc, and when he got few good items like md 9 and if i remember well 2x chitin 9 and he posted his 2nd movie, then everyone said u could win only becouse of ur items, items > skills etc, but he used the same combo ( and i think was good) what he used in 1st video where lot guy said rly good combo / skills, so i can&#39;t understand it rly.

Oh and i think since cooldown in game, not that easy tank lot guy around 80 or more than 80, for example if 80 warrior hit u 500 what not much, and there is 3x 80 warrior , then its 1500 dmg/ 1-2 sec depends on their combo.

But back to movie u can make better much better movie i guess^^

ye This video wasn&#39;t rly good, but i&#39;m agree with salmin, for example my friend once posted his first movie with not rly good items and everyone said good skills etc, just he must make better intro etc, and when he got few good items like md 9 and if i remember well 2x chitin 9 and he posted his 2nd movie, then everyone said u could win only becouse of ur items, items > skills etc, but he used the same combo ( and i think was good) what he used in 1st video where lot guy said rly good combo / skills, so i can&#39;t understand it rly.
    Oh and i think since cooldown in game, not that easy tank lot guy around 80 or more than 80, for example if 80 warrior hit u 500 what not much, and there is 3x 80 warrior , then its 1500 dmg/ 1-2 sec depends on their combo.

But back to movie u can make better much better movie i guess^^[/b]
    sometimes trolls, sometimes they are right, and sometimes is just about luck XD

666IFRIT666

sory but i say you sucks 3.8k ap and u give move when kill 1 mag in critical and run and i see 5 this same action witch +9+10 items ZzzZ wtf?

kakashi-_+

i would love to see
    normal rogues proving skill against rogues like jeton

jc miss u gayzor.. dota?
    te imaginas los 2 con ese gear?

lil_mageskillz

you kill lvl 80 warriors with what looks like they have good gear in like 3 seconds.

mind = blown

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast