Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

IJ3TONI pk movie

This is a discussion on IJ3TONI pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what u guys talking about this is the worst rogue vid ive ever saw for hes gear i excpect for ...
Page: 7

Validating

what u guys talking about this is the worst rogue vid ive ever saw for hes gear i excpect for more ...
    hes just killing noobs with 1-2 hits GG,alot of missing aswell i would be very ashamed if i would miss even 1 he misses shit load
    what just proofs ko has gone homo to have ppl with money with those crapy skills.[/b]
    why should he care if he misses any hit? he can play his char monitor closed n read newspaper, when he have such ap

why should he care if he misses any hit? he can play his char monitor closed n read newspaper, when he have such ap[/b]
    im just trying to say i didnt see anything special,and should be better with gear like that and the amount of ps he has he should be more experiencd any guy that playes rogue 2 weeks can pull what he pulled.

maurice

relly good movie and song gj

maurice

up gg vid 11111

pretty intresting

theres many similar rogues on diez. not just rogues but mages with full shell9set eliexer 10s and9s. Chaotic/scorhing9 is a typical item.
    rogues without shard9s at the very least on diez are considered trash,

iTunes

wow awesome movie, sick gear too =)

Im wondering if his pure DEX. He must hit hard as fuck! Great vid, the editing could be better. I think if He captured using fraps in the best quality and made vid in 1080 HD and got creative with the editing the vid could be 10/10 but due to the decent quality and lacked a little creativity i give it 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by miami View Post
    ok he might not in this video but in dcz he def. does..
    maybe u were lagging rofl...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567