Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

ILoveWhisky and ILoveTequila duo pk from Girakon

This is a discussion on ILoveWhisky and ILoveTequila duo pk from Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Play, why u cut your lvl on ss? Maybe show your stats... He own U and thats all...[/b] hahahahahhaha LOL, ...
Page: 6

aero

Play, why u cut your lvl on ss? Maybe show your stats... He own U and thats all...[/b]
    hahahahahhaha LOL, you stupid little man, let them do a 1v1 when link (play) has cures, and we'll see who ownz who...

lutekkkk

what's your problem ... hi is priest ... he got duffs so he use them

it's like saying rogue not to use spike ... or cure

what's your problem ... hi is priest ... he got duffs so he use them
    it's like saying rogue not to use spike ... or cure[/b]
    that way let me vs u using a priest while u use a warrior/mage level 70. we'll see how fair it is when i fully duff u with parasite malice and massive. warrior fighting a bp with like 1.5k - 1.6k (Even lower ap on newer servers) and like 8xx - 9xx ac and 3k+ or so hp yea gg.

Guys get some HONOR and stop towning holy shit :X

sh1vas

there is good bps and there is bad bps. the good BPs use maybe 2 1920 during the vs and no duffs.

bad bps use a gassillion 1920 and spams duffs. let me think....what are u?

and i was a BP on ronark lvl 63 beat lvl 70s without malice and 960 heal. so bb u sak

lutekkkk

i'm "tank" (hahahahha tank hahahahha:P) priest but if i were BP i would use all skills that i got ... those duffs were created to use them not to hide them .... compare warriors def/ap/hp with BPs stats ... why shouldn't he duff warrior... assasin got minor... for good assasin it's enough .... bp got duff/heal .... so everyone got equal chances

sh1vas

gotta love all the noob ppl . let me put it this way. i have 1400 hp parasited he hit me for 850 yea shure minor is enuf, grow some brains

Dizzle13

nice video i liked it alote and nice combo's

there is good bps and there is bad bps. the good BPs use maybe 2 1920 during the vs and no duffs.

bad bps use a gassillion 1920 and spams duffs. let me think....what are u?

and i was a BP on ronark lvl 63 beat lvl 70s without malice and 960 heal. so bb u sak[/b]
    good bp malice/torment warrior to be fair, and beat without any heal just pots in 1v1 any other classes <3
    rest are newbs without an honor who prefer np over having fun <3

oooo dual sins always pawn ^^

lutekkkk

my brain is developed enough for saying my opinions

if you don&#39;t like being duffed - run with priest and don&#39;t fight in 1vs1 duels ... and stop blaming priests for useing their skills ... if you were pro-uber-masta-rasta you would kill him faster than Flash ... before he duff you ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456