Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

lilorc6 PK Movie 3 (HD)

This is a discussion on lilorc6 PK Movie 3 (HD) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1vzN0h77Dg]lilorc6 PK Movie 3 - YouTube[/ame] Please skip from 8:04-8:36 i messed up on fraps, and its just a black ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default lilorc6 PK Movie 3 (HD)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1vzN0h77Dg]lilorc6 PK Movie 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Please skip from 8:04-8:36 i messed up on fraps, and its just a black screen, so dont complain i told u before you watched.

Man, I get tired of seeing your vids posted EVERYWHERE. Ok your a pretty good mage, but SexyKO is a bunch of people who can't pk or that shitty on real KO.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Man, I get tired of seeing your vids posted EVERYWHERE. Ok your a pretty good mage, but SexyKO is a bunch of people who can't pk or that shitty on real KO.
    Your full of shit dude, cant pk? u obviously see my video right here, and SexyKO has had people from USKO THATS quit USKO cuz obviously its went down hill for what.. years now? Dont talk shit, seriously. You didnt see this video yet, im not forceing you to watch shit, this video is new, so u have not watched it until now sir, just so u know, Sexyko is the only serv that has exactly same DMG and everything as USKO had in 15xx everything is the same.., and +8/+0 jewels all same gear, and ur coming on here saying that people cant PK lawl people cant PK on USKO as well, its KO, its in every game not every1 has skills.
    Peace out, nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    stfu
    nice movie i liked it 9/10 for the black screen

Well done , but i didn't saw much pk . just some tp's and that 2 amazing kills at the begin , anyway , gz.
    Last edited by Heywazzap; 08-22-2011 at 01:16 AM.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

I was not impressed I liked how u made the video small effect n such but the pk was boring and skillless the server seems plagued by chitin shields which also the stun in sexyko is NOTHING compared to the stun of ko right now. Back then stun was overpowered and ur video just proves it. Half the time warrior and rouge were stunned so no biggie.

8/10 video
    2/10 skills

Banned Senior Member

hey rick its HitmaN... yet another super awesome pk vid... and for all those who talk shit saying rick is noob go download sexyko and vs him and u will get pwned

nice video menz

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    I was not impressed I liked how u made the video small effect n such but the pk was boring and skillless the server seems plagued by chitin shields which also the stun in sexyko is NOTHING compared to the stun of ko right now. Back then stun was overpowered and ur video just proves it. Half the time warrior and rouge were stunned so no biggie.

8/10 video
    2/10 skills
    u seriously gonna rate me 2/10 skills? lolzz watch my other vids T-T lewlz, half your comments dont even make sense lol, those guy sprolly had no res, so idk what u talking about, 0 res obv gonna get stunned, this serv stunr ate is 1/5 staffs if that.. thats if ugot res. seriously tho 2/10 skills? thats just a garbage rateing -_- watch my other vids an say i got 2/10 rofl and whast the deal with the whole chitin shield thing? its a pk server, dont get how u gonna say CS is effecting my skillsif thast what your getting at.

anyways @ hitman always gonna be haters, dun really care lol, let them say what they please, any1 can post a vid, and get criticized.

Thx for those throwin positive comments that make sense. Appreciated. No more flame posts please, i didnt make this topic to get a story about the server on the hater posts.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 08-22-2011 at 02:42 AM.

Still gg bro . You are back on sexy ? Hope you are fine irl !

Miss ya rick <3

Thomas.

i like it 8.5/10 !! btw can u gimme the list from the songs ??? i was like some at the start 0:03 - 0:06 etc btw be better at ur tps !!! ur tpin away the priest from the party !! try to be closer with ur melees and dont tp away ur priest !!
    Last edited by Bison; 08-22-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    u seriously gonna rate me 2/10 skills? lolzz. seriously tho 2/10 skills? thats just a garbage rateing -_-
    I thought this was personal ratings, so yeah i think he'll rate you 2/10

I didn't really like it either, sorry mate

Your a good mage! 8.5/10

Well I can see, you spend lots of time to make this movie...
    but its private server and its hard to enjoy private server movies.
    6/10

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    u seriously gonna rate me 2/10 skills? lolzz watch my other vids T-T lewlz, half your comments dont even make sense lol, those guy sprolly had no res, so idk what u talking about, 0 res obv gonna get stunned, this serv stunr ate is 1/5 staffs if that.. thats if ugot res. seriously tho 2/10 skills? thats just a garbage rateing -_- watch my other vids an say i got 2/10 rofl and whast the deal with the whole chitin shield thing? its a pk server, dont get how u gonna say CS is effecting my skillsif thast what your getting at.

dun really care lol
    apparently you do care...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast