Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stealin' TheChos3nNoob's Thunder :D

This is a discussion on Stealin' TheChos3nNoob's Thunder :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Navr3ozApb0 Watch it in HD...pretty clear...still nothing with me though but h34r: Much better than the first...and seeing how he ...
Page: 1

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Navr3ozApb0

Watch it in HD...pretty clear...still nothing with me though but h34r:

Much better than the first...and seeing how he hasn't posted it here, I'll steal his thunder :lol:

Banned

watching

can u re-render and fix theese?

PAN/CROP : ASPECT RATIO: NO

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

red X for me...You'd have to talk with Chosen, he made the vid, I just posted it from the official forum post he made...

KalaBunga Senior Member

get vent saves time

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

get vent saves time [/b]
    we would, but if he and Pok went off on their bitchin' spree I'm pretty sure all of us would throw down our headsets :lol:

any1 knows the name of first song?

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

When he gets home from work I'll get the song names...he pm'ed me on officials about 10mins ago asking me to post the vid here ^_^...so I asked the song names and no response as of yet

xfreek

good movie :-* 9/10

Ardreamer4Life

watching

can u re-render and fix theese?

PAN/CROP : ASPECT RATIO: NO[/b]
    looks like ur watchin it in full screen mode..exit full screen and just watch it in hd alone..

xstep

awsome movie 9/10, weird thing is that i didnt saw any koxpers... on my server (girakon) i cant even tp to rlb, cause i will be dead in second :-(

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

looks like ur watchin it in full screen mode..exit full screen and just watch it in hd alone..[/b]
    just make what he said

nive action btw

music is gay :X

xstep

double post sry :-/

Good video but in the vs with that rogue swiss a archer was hitting him and i dont think he had ac on because hes hp dropped very fast

SirLoco

liked it alot better then first atleast theres humans in this one ^^

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Good video but in the vs with that rogue swiss a archer was hitting him and i dont think he had ac on because hes hp dropped very fast[/b]
    Swatchswiss is a cocky son of a gun...he NEVER pks with buffs or anything...he has tbl minor and rarely wall bugs (I've seen it once in about 2 months of pking)...and his gear is pretty good for Xig's RLB, so its few and far between that someone actually kills him...

but in that 1v1, he used 1080 pots and didn't minor knowing that it was being frapsed (I would assume), any other time, he'd be spamming minor out the arse...

edit: I take back everything I say about Swatch being a GG rogue...here is what one of his clannies told one of my clannies:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=212093

the noob turns off hacks when being frapsed :lol: and has auto combo as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast