Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Impossible Is Nothing (Sin video)

This is a discussion on Impossible Is Nothing (Sin video) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks all watcher . i want to new videos, but i have not items, i w8 rollback , maybe...
Page: 2

AbsoLudv0dka

thanks all watcher . i want to new videos, but i have not items, i w8 rollback , maybe

grzequ

grzequ your combo sucks worse u click on your skills zuhuhahaah oO
    Yeh I click skills, My fingers are not long and its more easy. Alot of known people in this game clicking skills.

And I didnt said my combo is the fastest. Its just faster than others. And if u watch this mov again. He is only hitting 4-5 skill. And he can be faster. He is waiting too much to use next skill.

Btw Zero said, fastest combos can be about 2.5 hit per sec and i did 2.8. I think my combo fast lol. :blink:

And please, Make a faster combo movie of (your) before talking shit about my combo.

Well, hope enough to understand.

AbsoLudv0dka

ehehe ok...
    bump

Taylan

+8 Shell with HP

d3ni5

Originally posted by Dynasty
    lol i went to download ur vid ( and look at the letters).....
    Lol :lol:

Nice movie btw, hope he's unbuffed ^_^

Vlein

Originally posted by grzequ
    grzequ your combo sucks worse u click on your skills zuhuhahaah oO
    Yeh I click skills, My fingers are not long and its more easy. Alot of known people in this game clicking skills.

And I didnt said my combo is the fastest. Its just faster than others. And if u watch this mov again. He is only hitting 4-5 skill. And he can be faster. He is waiting too much to use next skill.

Btw Zero said, fastest combos can be about 2.5 hit per sec and i did 2.8. I think my combo fast lol. :blink:

And please, Make a faster combo movie of (your) before talking shit about my combo.

Well, hope enough to understand.
    how the fuck does someone hit one third of a skill? 2.8? 2.5 maybe, but what the fuck is 2.8

Dynasty

es stupid and noob and thinks hes bro cause zero said something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12