Dcz or CZ pk movies on cypher?

This is a discussion on Dcz or CZ pk movies on cypher? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone have or made and Dcz movies or CZ ( DCZ Perfered the most ) on cypher? If you ...
Page: 1

ButtkickersDARK

Default Dcz or CZ pk movies on cypher?

Does anyone have or made and Dcz movies or CZ ( DCZ Perfered the most ) on cypher? If you do, You'd be a great help. I can't find any

- I_Mahatma_I

Timmy

i will make one soon as im ready, watch out in de near future for orc bp GodOffPriests. i also have a little intro of my previous Bp, Watchoutforme, lemme upload it, half of trailer is the bp in dcz, other half is a 1vs1 of 60+ stuff, don't expect that much :P

edit: 25 min remaining -_-

ButtkickersDARK

Thanks Is GodOffPriests a dcz character? and if so what lvl ?

Timmy

49 lol, in progress -_-

ButtkickersDARK

Cool, I hope i Run into Watchoutforme, what lvl is that character?

Timmy

quitted :huh: got mad and burned and quitted and gave away account.....never gonna do that again. sooooooooooooo GodOffPriests coming up in a month or so

ButtkickersDARK

Oh good good, Ever hear of Drainer1? ( he's on orc side ) do you know anything about him? Me, Lyrist, and Selene 3 on 1 him and we couldn't kill him.. I spike him for 409 max. Trying to find out about this guy.. pff and i thought Bassina was a good rouge lmao

Timmy

ButtkickersDARK

Originally posted by Timmy
    http://files.filefront.com//;6291943;;/

there u go

thanks, anyone else got vids from cypher?