Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Incarnation: lvl 70 Warrior PK video

This is a discussion on The Incarnation: lvl 70 Warrior PK video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, I finished my video here... its a little... empty feeling cuz the account got hacked and is now being ...
Page: 1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

So, I finished my video here... its a little... empty feeling cuz the account got hacked and is now being sold naked so I didn't have a chance to really get many good pk clips. It's from like 2 hours of scrolls in CZ and 2 wars... most of the wars I didn't use though cuz it seems ppl like to flame you when your video is mostly war and invasion shit. :P I wanted to get some more done and better, more exciting clips, but that isn't happening now so I just threw this shit together.

I dont care if you like it, hate it whatever. I personally hate it, but some ppl asked me to post it cause they thought it was good. So I'm giving in to their will. h34r:

http://files.filefront.com/Incarnation+000...;/fileinfo.html

I'm ready for the flames wooooooo :blink: :unsure: :huh: :angry:

Vikema

downloading...

sounds like the same song in me and kens video

who's video?

grrr i tried to use music no1 else had used yet T_T

who's video?

grrr i tried to use music no1 else had used yet T_T[/b]
    kenshin69's video

robin hoooood where was me? :S damn dude
    but goood video gg

Tsikis

gg <3

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

dlin

bizanto1

good job brother , i love that

SexyMerchant

Nice video. name songs pls ?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

nice vid robin and sexy sword :P

Subzero

didnt like it though , ur combo aint good , and also ur too slow with ur selecting kills decisions , and i dont get it while u runin and tryin to catch the orc ur usin S and thats makes u slower <_< matter a fact u should in that situation to spam W and pwn his ass...

sword was +6... other gear was Lupus Pendant, Kek belt, Str 9 earring, minotaur earring, quest rings... 4 pieces of shell 7 and chitin 7 helmet... chitin 6 DD and +5 spearD

songs were in the credits... but here

Serj Tankian - Empty Walls
    MIMS - This Is Why I Rock
    Rise Against - Injection

didnt like it though , ur combo aint good , and also ur too slow with ur selecting kills decisions , and i dont get it while u runin and tryin to catch the orc ur usin S and thats makes u slower <_< matter a fact u should in that situation to spam W and pwn his ass...[/b]
    i tank with wsr combo when sum1 is running i dont use the s... i dont think there is any kill in this video i can name that i missed cuz of originally tanking with wsr and then switching when they begin to run

find an equally geared char and ill 1v1 you if you think my combo is slow

i dont like the video either xD its not really that exciting... to me... :P

Subzero

sword was +6... other gear was Lupus Pendant, Kek belt, Str 9 earring, minotaur earring, quest rings... 4 pieces of shell 7 and chitin 7 helmet... chitin 6 DD and +5 spearD

songs were in the credits... but here

Serj Tankian - Empty Walls
    MIMS - This Is Why I Rock
    Rise Against - Injection
    i wsr combo when sum1 is running i dont use the s

find an equally geared char and ill 1v1 you if you think my combo is slow[/b]
    are u challenging me? woa.. btw i hvnt got nothn aginst u , though u feel me , sold my acount ( erick ) cos im movin to the new server , but no worris if i&#39;ll find an friend&#39;s acount i&#39;ll vs u anytime .
    anyway didnt like ur way of playin, and yes u do that S while u runin after some1 lol but u even cant noticed to that and it makes u missin alot of rr hits , anyway if u dont belive me watch ur movie again ...

are u challenging me? woa.. btw i hvnt got nothn aginst u , though u feel me , sold my acount ( erick ) cos im movin to the new server , but no worris if i&#39;ll find an friend&#39;s acount i&#39;ll vs u anytime .
    anyway didnt like ur way of playin, and yes u do that S while u runin after some1 lol but u even cant noticed to that and it makes u missin alot of rr hits , anyway if u dont belive me watch ur movie again ...[/b]
    wsr doesnt make u miss r hits... its the same combo that Eric used on F9DeviL and also the same combo fluppy used... so they must be noob for using this combo also? I can react to them moving fast enough not to hit s and still be in range to attack them tyvm... i dont need to watch the video again... ive watched it at least 60 times

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast