Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Incarnation: lvl 70 Warrior PK video

This is a discussion on The Incarnation: lvl 70 Warrior PK video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; robin hoooood where was me? :S damn dude but goood video gg[/b] i wrote the credits real fast sry :P ...
Page: 2

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

robin hoooood where was me? :S damn dude
    but goood video gg[/b]
    i wrote the credits real fast sry :P I did say I forgot ppl >_<

I also don&#39;t understand why u hit "S" when u chasing some1, It make u miss some hits.
    But good thing is u use leeg cut alot

Azraim

it&#39;s not really bad, it&#39;s even good but gryphons barbar are really ugly :P
    7.5/10

it&#39;s not really bad but gryphons barbar are really ugly :P
    7.5/10[/b]
    so true they are haha

PaPaSmurF

Shouldnt have expected anything less from this forum mike. Everyone who had a bad day or what ever will post anything they didnt like about the video. I seen it coming with my video also. Ah well, let them flame if they cant find anything better to do, was a nice video. Some biatched about that one soul i missed during the whole video lol. ^^

Imo the vid was nice, nice music selection. Combo was nice also. Ty for credits -> Chris (DrDuran)!
    8/10

Subzero

wsr doesnt make u miss r hits... its the same combo that Eric used on F9DeviL and also the same combo fluppy used... so they must be noob for using this combo also? I can react to them moving fast enough not to hit s and still be in range to attack them tyvm... i dont need to watch the video again... ive watched it at least 60 times[/b]
    ROFL wtf u think that i meant while u vsing dont use S ?>< wow lol i meant while u chasing some1 , it makes u lose alot of rr hits on him...not while vsing jesus cris lol

anyway i dont wann mess ur topic dude , dont like to flame either , but it was kinda anooy to see stuff like that though ur diffrenet ^^

Shouldnt have expected anything less from this forum mike. Everyone who had a bad day or what ever will post anything they didnt like about the video. I seen it coming with my video also. Ah well, let them flame if they cant find anything better to do, was a nice video. Some biatched about that one soul i missed during the whole video lol. ^^

Imo the vid was nice, nice music selection. Combo was nice also. Ty for credits -> Chris (DrDuran)!
    8/10[/b]
    <3 you :P

ROFL wtf u think that i meant while u vsing dont use S ?>< wow lol i meant while u chasing some1 , it makes u lose alot of rr hits on him...not while vsing jesus cris lol[/b]
    no... thats not what i said... when I expect someone to tank i use wsr when sum1 is running i mostly just hold down w and rr combo... sometimes i use mouse but i dont think there are any examples of that in this video

I rewatched the video and i can find one instance where i used an s a tiny bit after sum1 had started running... in the 2v1 against the warrior and rogue when the rogue started tanking and ran off... after killing the warrior i expected the rogue to just stay and tank... maybe cuz he had decent gear and an np symbol but i probably stopped paying attention to the characters and just watched my hp, mp and skillbar... doesnt matter anyways its a rogue haha... if he runs i aint gonna catch up anyways :P

well its ur opinion... so whatever... not gonna bother with this anymore... ive tried many other combos and i find the combo i use to be the most effective

thanks for all the comments... time to listen to a boring Romantic Literature lecture w00t

eduarvera23

nice movie

Axarus

dling

midnight555

dloading a.q

Delicious

GG movie mike ;p like it n ya know it^^ n thx for credits :P Andre Delicious

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lolz u say apekop pro rouge :P, tell the gay jdizzle says hes gay and i miss him , never see him anymore and i never see him on msn

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Nice video

10/10 all around!

Very nice Mike, I told you on MSN
    Was GG warrior in Girakon, is GG in Ares.
    GJ bro

Cool vid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast