Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SayItsPossible Movies

This is a discussion on SayItsPossible Movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbd1uFo84FE -----------> SayItsPossible Dies ardream town rush xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cdqcloaq_Q -----------> Action Time :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03mEqas13i0 -----------> JuxD pk movie...
Page: 1

kaanowski::

Exclamation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbd1uFo84FE -----------> SayItsPossible Dies ardream town rush xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cdqcloaq_Q -----------> Action Time :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03mEqas13i0 -----------> JuxD pk movie

BananaRepublic

aaa ok rating:
    First -love the whole clan into the human town...=) 8/10
    Secound- combinations 3 sins with a prist...good combo and cool minor...9/10
    Third-Nice Minor and Combo...extreamly nice...9/10

only songs from the secound and first movie please :lol:

too bad i got hacked would of been in the pwnage movie

Lag0nx

nice 3 minors h34r:

Nigga stole my Avi!

with all the respect to the people in it ... but.

you pk 90% of the time with a fullhealer and a fullduffer (maybe not in the movie but when u play diez ardream u will see that ) . They constantly torment, knowning that most of the people pk on buffs including me. So most of the kills are free nps.

when im having a vs with one of them they run when their hp goes low and they come back with a duffer and then rape me.

but ofc cannot denie that juxd is a skilled rouge, and that 1 rouge with 3 minors woot.

you pk 90% of the time with a fullhealer and a fullduffer (maybe not in the movie but when u play diez ardream u will see that ) . They constantly torment, knowning that most of the people pk on buffs including me. So most of the kills are free nps.

when im having a vs with one of them they run when their hp goes low and they come back with a duffer and then rape me.

but ofc cannot denie that juxd is a skilled rouge, 3 minors woot.[/b]

Banned

but ofc cannot denie that juxd is a skilled rouge, and that 1 rouge with 3 minors woot.[/b]

lol is not the point in pk zones.. to get np.. wether free np or easy.

Banned

nice..good job and good work

lol is not the point in pk zones.. to get np.. wether free np or easy.[/b]
    is it fun to 1 hit people over and over and when u see hmm imma go lose 25np, clan come help me pls i dont wonna lose np.

whats the fun out of that ? no challenge at all. But sayitpossible also has very good players and skilled pkers. I know a few but then the others are just hmmm.

LithiumBunny12

honestly i completely agree with him and its very frustrating that you have the gear to pk in cz but yet you dont and Icexd if thats you aka Goxd you honestly cant combo and i always see them with a duffer and you will fully duff a paper mage and 1 hit spike them over and over again but the honest truth is you cant combo and thats why ur in dcz. And most of the guys in that clan are completely way over geared. But i guess this is just me pissed off about this game but id still like a place where i can actually have fun and pk and u can go back to cz.

Banned

cz is np oriented... if hes running around with a duffer maybe u should do the same...or throw on dd.

dontmess

its called a clan strategy... yes it gets annoying.. so waht? get smarter, tell ur clan priests to cure faster . or have mage back of party and when one gets duffed, tp to the back and get cured. they can only duff so many times because it has cool down time. =p

its called a clan strategy... yes it gets annoying.. so waht? get smarter, tell ur clan priests to cure faster . or have mage back of party and when one gets duffed, tp to the back and get cured. they can only duff so many times because it has cool down time. =p[/b]
    Cooldown aint an issue when their core party runs with at least 2 duffers and usually with a 3rd priest being full heal or something along those lines. Then theres the acid pots from their sins like YouEatMyKnife and IcexD. Plus who knows what items (I have an idea about IcexD's gear, but can't confirm the list) their sins have, since they can spike my priest for close to 400 when most people spike me low 200s.

But to be honest, they are the only remotely challenging orcs in Diez DCZ, so I give them credit for that.

Banned

6/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast