Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Infraction pk movie

This is a discussion on Infraction pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ lol @ 1:48 y wud u para a priest whos almost dead and waste ur para+ ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol @ 1:48 y wud u para a priest whos almost dead and waste ur para+ give him more health so he had a chance to heal

edit: actually u seem to do that alot the para when low thing, other than pretty decent skills i wud like it if it wasnt a nova town movie
    how does parasiting someone gives him more health ? Yes it will give him a chance to town but not health unless he cures himself

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    how does parasiting someone gives him more health ? Yes it will give him a chance to town but not health unless he cures himself
    lol r u jokin?, if someone has 500 hp and u parasite him he goes to like 1k + because its parasiting the base hp..

Yeah I know that video from the POV of priests are boring.. My mele party video coming..
    I, personally prefer playing in mele party.

For parasite, I agree with you, it was a mistake to parasite this player but you know, in ennemy town, duffer has to duff as quickly as he can to don't let anyone to go to inn hostess.

@BlueAdept: Stop duffing our paper mage, they become one shoot mage. !!! You need to be killed first or you do serious damage to my party, that's why I always tell them to kill you first sorry

lol r u jokin?, if someone has 500 hp and u parasite him he goes to like 1k + because its parasiting the base hp..
    i need to try that

NOS

all orcs really hate me but i wanna have good relations with all players lolz

wtf crock of shit are you on about? are u retarded? lmfao........................

this has to be the dumbest post i have read all year :P happy new year!, your one of them noobs who say don't parasite mobs in cz because it heals them.. when in actual fact it doesn't do any dmg it just lowers their total hp by a bit making the ratio of the hp bar go higher even though its the same but lower the mob's regen rate's because its based off their total HP

JUST because you see the HP bar go up doesn't mean they are getting healed u frigging noob go test this and dont speak crap. Your like 10 right? dont even understand maths?

how does parasiting increase someones HP if they are at 500 health haha ur a fucking joke dude, there is no harm in parasiting someone low especially if theres a chance of them getting healed ( other then the fact it gives them a chance to town ), dont listen to this noob he just speaks sht.

lets say someone has a base HP of 4k and on undying 6.4k they get to 3k hp then you pop parasite and decrease their total hp by 20% making their hp bar 3k/3.2k making the some idiots like this guy think they have been healed because their HP bar goes full and every time they use a potion or get minored the ratio of hp regen using the hp bar looks insane but it actually does nothing
    Last edited by Maddy; 01-01-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Banned

Nova Townnnn ...
    Nova Townnnnnn!!

The servers are overgin, only mages and ntt :/
    Good movie

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    wtf crock of shit are you on about? are u retarded? lmfao........................

this has to be the dumbest post i have read all year :P happy new year!, your one of them noobs who say don't parasite mobs in cz because it heals them.. when in actual fact it doesn't do any dmg it just lowers their total hp by a bit making the ratio of the hp bar go higher even though its the same but lower the mob's regen rate's because its based off their total HP

JUST because you see the HP bar go up doesn't mean they are getting healed u frigging noob go test this and dont speak crap. Your like 10 right? dont even understand maths?

how does parasiting increase someones HP if they are at 500 health haha ur a fucking joke dude, there is no harm in parasiting someone low especially if theres a chance of them getting healed ( other then the fact it gives them a chance to town ), dont listen to this noob he just speaks sht.

lets say someone has a base HP of 4k and on undying 6.4k they get to 3k hp then you pop parasite and decrease their total hp by 20% making their hp bar 3k/3.2k making the some idiots like this guy think they have been healed because their HP bar goes full and every time they use a potion or get minored the ratio of hp regen using the hp bar looks insane but it actually does nothing

i didnt read most of your post because you sound like a moron, have a meles pound on u till u have like 200 hp get parasited and then tell me ur hp doesnt go up...

its obvious u have no idea what ur talking about because instead of sounding like an idiot and actually testing it you would have seen that i was right so now u calling me a "noob" is just going to be ironic when u actually test it.

i didnt read most of your post because you sound like a moron, have a meles pound on u till u have like 200 hp get parasited and then tell me ur hp doesnt go up...

its obvious u have no idea what ur talking about because instead of sounding like an idiot and actually testing it you would have seen that i was right so now u calling me a "noob" is just going to be ironic when u actually test it.
    i love when people talk this much shit, and then end up being wrong. i tested this every way possible and you just dont gain HP in any way. i guess u should read all of his post next time and try to understand what someone is actually saying before making urself look like an ass

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    i love when people talk this much shit, and then end up being wrong. i tested this every way possible and you just dont gain HP in any way. i guess u should read all of his post next time and try to understand what someone is actually saying before making urself look like an ass
    lol i just did it right now on sexy ko, i wish i still had my fraps send me fraps and ill show u...i dont have usko installed anymore or i wud show u their, and u do gain hp lol, if u get parasited when u have 200 hp u go up to like 700-1k im not really sure how much, or if u dont want to test it on usko log sexy ko and do it with a random priest im sure if u find 1 that isnt turk he'll help out

i dont really care about private servers tbh, i tried it on USKO and never gained HP... dont know what else to say

Read my post u frigging fool, Just because it looks like their HP is going up DOESNT MEAN IT IS you fkin dumb sht wow..

I dont even HAVE to test this because i have a brain AND i play KO combined with the fact i know what parasite does. Im not a frigging noob and I dont go around making up random shit like you.
    Last edited by Maddy; 01-02-2011 at 08:29 AM.

lol @ 1:48 y wud u para a priest whos almost dead and waste ur para+ give him more health so he had a chance to heal

edit: actually u seem to do that alot the para when low thing, other than pretty decent skills i wud like it if it wasnt a nova town movie
    Mate who is that girl_? ---->

can u upload the movie to an other site
    it's blocked in my country ..

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Read my post u frigging fool, Just because it looks like their HP is going up DOESNT MEAN IT IS you fkin dumb sht wow..

I dont even HAVE to test this because i have a brain AND i play KO combined with the fact i know what parasite does. Im not a frigging noob and I dont go around making up random shit like you.
    If i remember correctly, and even though i usually agree and enjoy reading Prodigys stuff i think he has it wrong on this one.

You get parasited and your base HP gows down (if you have HP buffs they go out as well) but you dont get damaged so it will look like you gained HP. Say you have 700/5k HP left you get parasited and you have 700/2k (cant be fucked to do the math, i think its clear where im going with this) so your HP bar seems fuller while in reality you have the same HP.

If you are on scs and you get cured then u get the big HP restore without healing. I think that might be where youre getting confused Prod. Same scenario youre at 700/2k with parasite, you get cured and it will boost u up to 2.2k/5k.

Works like with the mobs, you see TK at 1/4, para him and it looks like he regained a lot of HP but its just an effect cause he has the exact same amount of HP but he looses his base HP and like it was pointed out the regen rate goes down.

Conclusion is para is a duff meant to be thrown in first, so that you can max out the benefit of taking away the HP buffs. Cant say how many times a bad timed parasite saved my ass, back in the day as BP you got parasited and one HP pot would allow you to town jajajaja .

OT: i cant watch the video cause of the copyright thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast