Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling..

This is a discussion on this topic can be permanently delete, no longer reselling.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie 3 2 1 Nova. Amidoingitrite? When will people realise standard mage nova dropping movies are fucking ...
Page: 2

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    3 2 1 Nova. Amidoingitrite?

When will people realise standard mage nova dropping movies are fucking dogshit too watch, give absolutely no insight into the skill of the player in question and are 1/1000000 of the same generic mage bullshit that 55million turks have already made/re-made tirelessly for the past 5 years. Get some ingenuity about yourself and make a movie that isn't the same regurgitated shit time and time again. /rantoff
    its cause you probally failed on it before cause your dogshit without any teamwork like gtfo?
    its always ppl like you that talk trash about mage pts cause they fail hosting it

and we all play meele here 2 so like topic said

if you dont like mage pts dont fcking reply

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    why would i have a problem playing with him degano?

i dont like you whatever the problem here is just stop replying

att : Syst3m
    hahahaha syst3m?that unskilled mage?.
    It explains alot. After I yelled on you because you couldn't even TP on time and you didn't know what to say.
    You just sat on vent and closed your mouth.

OT, I'm not flamming anyone so I don't see what's ur problem, just because I pointing facts?

lol melody gets respect from whole* our clan zeca we dont care what he did in the past we let go maybe you guys should do 2
    Some people just can't forgive to scammers, some people does. Its your own choice but I don't think you can tell any of us what we should do or what we shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    First of i never called you a scammer mate, second of Melody is a known scammer from C-west (Dolphinz), and i think it's pure bullshit that he's still around in these forums and not banned...
    Agreed lol, I got no clue how come he's not banned.

you even cant tell that i got bad combo eather or whatever since we pked alot of times in dcz

and about dolphinz fight it out between you guys it has been time ago by now server got +10 items (dupe) etc wich is my biggest problem atm
    1. Do you see someone talking about your combo?MrNovas?
    2. Actually its not between us, some of us just hate scammers so we don't like the fact he's still around this forums when moderators/admins suppose to ban every scammer they see.
    3.What the hell this "+10items dupe" has to do with what we talking about, and for the record. Those items aren't duped, they were sold by K2's gms, they are illegal but not duped.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    3 2 1 Nova. Amidoingitrite?

When will people realise standard mage nova dropping movies are fucking dogshit too watch, give absolutely no insight into the skill of the player in question and are 1/1000000 of the same generic mage bullshit that 55million turks have already made/re-made tirelessly for the past 5 years. Get some ingenuity about yourself and make a movie that isn't the same regurgitated shit time and time again. /rantoff
    Bro..Bro...they are gg because they know how to throw novas, leave them alone please. /sarcasm

Anyways, I'm out of this topic. I guess you got my point.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    hahahaha syst3m?that unskilled mage?.
    It explains alot. After I yelled on you because you couldn't even TP on time and you didn't know what to say.
    You just sat on vent and closed your mouth.
    wait wait are you telling my i ever shutted up against you adi boy ? never dude ? was my first time on 80 mage took my time to understand all the skills

OT, I'm not flamming anyone so I don't see what's ur problem, just because I pointing facts
    you have nothing to seek here

Some people just can't forgive to scammers, some people does. Its your own choice but I don't think you can tell any of us what we should do or what we shouldn't.

like your doeing? am sorry Mr degano but idc what rank you got on c-west idc who knows you but leave the topic its OUR pk video and we enjoy , do i come on your movies cause they are trash? no i leave my reply's since you probally had work on it , not like you acting like a BIG BOSS replying here

Agreed lol, I got no clue how come he's not banned.

2. Actually its not between us, some of us just hate scammers so we don't like the fact he's still around this forums when moderators/admins suppose to ban every scammer they see.
    3.What the hell this "+10items dupe" has to do with what we talking about, and for the record. Those items aren't duped, they were sold by K2's gms, they are illegal but not duped.

Bro..Bro...they are gg because they know how to throw novas, leave them alone please. /sarcasm

Anyways, I'm out of this topic. I guess you got my point.

your most funny reply ever when you call any1 MR novas did you ever see me play meele , can you judge my combo by a topic or old chars? your rong adi just stop replying
    oh and im sorry im not fully checking every second whats going on with the +10 items , i got better things to do the items are illegal as fuck , doesnt DaDegano have and HB+10 looks like somewon plays with illegal items

can only hope it gets fixed once a day

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

wait wait are you telling my i ever shutted up against you adi boy ? never dude ? was my first time on 80 mage took my time to understand all the skills

you have nothing to seek here

like your doeing? am sorry Mr degano but idc what rank you got on c-west idc who knows you but leave the topic its OUR pk video and we enjoy , do i come on your movies cause they are trash? no i leave my reply's since you probally had work on it , not like you acting like a BIG BOSS replying here

your most funny reply ever when you call any1 MR novas did you ever see me play meele , can you judge my combo by a topic or old chars? your rong adi just stop replying
    oh and im sorry im not fully checking every second whats going on with the +10 items , i got better things to do the items are illegal as fuck , doesnt DaDegano have and HB+10 looks like somewon plays with illegal items

can only hope it gets fixed once a day
    You got some brain issue, don't you?

1. As far as I know you get teleport skill on level 10, so..
    And I didn't say you shutted up against me lol..I said I was yelling on you because you couldn't tp and you just sat on vent and closed your mouth because you knew I was right.

2. Melody is scammer
    3. doeing?wery wery mi bro. lol.. Who talks about my reputation in cwest?and my movies aren't trash, I actually put some efforts in making them

4. Go to school a bit, learn some basic english because seems like you can't even understand what I'm trying to say with no offence.
    But you really should put some effort in getting your english better because you can't even understand what people say.

5. Again, N-O-N-E talking about your combo. PUT SOME EFFORT IN READING.
    MrNovas?Use your brain abit and understand(you just dropping novas and not using any kind of combo.lol.....)

Anyways, I cleared my point. I done with answering to kids who can't even understand what I say.

Cheers.

4. Go to school a bit, learn some basic english because seems like you can't even understand what I'm trying to say with no offence.
    But you really should put some effort in getting your english better because you can't even understand what people say.

5. Again, NO-O-N-E is talking about your combo.
    MrNovas?Use your brain a bit and understand(you just dropping novas and not using any kind of combo.lol.....)

I am/I'm done
    I suggest you follow your own advice. Don't talk about people's English skills if you don't have them yourself. Don't even get me started with using space in the correct places. I kind of like how this whole thing escalated into a flame war about Melody's participation in the making of this movie. Even funnier thing is that 99% of the users on these forums don't give a fuck about your little 3-man rant. It's been only 3-4 people posting and half of you ignored the request made by the author.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

finally ! old good ko4life flame war /drama topic.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I suggest you follow your own advice. Don't talk about people's English skills if you don't have them yourself. Don't even get me started with using space in the correct places. I kind of like how this whole thing escalated into a flame war about Melody's participation in the making of this movie. Even funnier thing is that 99% of the users on these forums don't give a fuck about your little 3-man rant. It's been only 3-4 people posting and half of you ignored the request made by the author.
    Ah, kallop you are so dumb.

You can use no one just like none, basically it has the same meaning so gtfo.
    abit or a bit, ay just don't correct me there. we all know I ment to type just forgot to put a space there so once again gtfo.

Your english isn't any better tbh, if you didn't know that "none" and "no one" has the same meaning so you got a serious problem dude .
    "99% of the users", what users left here to read what people post in general section?10?12?people?

all the rest just logging to these forums just for market place section.

abit or a bit, ay just don't correct me there. we all know I ment to type just forgot to put a space there so once again gtfo.

Your english isn't any better tbh, if you didn't know that "none" and "no one" has the same meaning so you got a serious problem dude .
    "99% of the users", what users left here to read what people post in general section?10?12?people?

its just funny how you call mage pts stupid and unskilled when ppl like you are not abel to play it cause they suck on it
    and dont call kallop dumb he plays meele and mages , speaks good english your just stupid and replying like a mofo about ppls english when the topic says InsaneFamily Vol II
    dumb fuck

You got some brain issue, don't you?

1. As far as I know you get teleport skill on level 10, so..
    And I didn't say you shutted up against me lol..I said I was yelling on you because you couldn't tp and you just sat on vent and closed your mouth because you knew I was right.

2. Melody is scammer
    3. doeing?wery wery mi bro. lol.. Who talks about my reputation in cwest?and my movies aren't trash, I actually put some efforts in making them

5. Again, N-O-N-E talking about your combo. PUT SOME EFFORT IN READING.
    MrNovas?Use your brain abit and understand(you just dropping novas and not using any kind of combo.lol.....)

Anyways, I cleared my point. I done with answering to kids who can't even understand what I say.

Cheers.
    and on the other hand calling ppl noobs when you lose in server wars with 117 - 14 ? gtfo

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/400x/24651388.jpg

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

its just funny how you call mage pts stupid and unskilled when ppl like you are not abel to play it cause they suck on it
    and dont call kallop dumb he plays meele and mages , speaks good english your just stupid and replying like a mofo about ppls english when the topic says InsaneFamily Vol II
    dumb fuck
    Mage party?I can promise you I've played as mage and led enough mage partys that did perfect job so
    Dropping novas is the easiest thing you can do as mage, get my point here.

and on the other hand calling ppl noobs when you lose in server wars with 117 - 14 ? gtfo

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/400x/24651388.jpg
    yeah, 2pt vs 4pt and their weakest warrior had a raptor 10 when our strongest one(me) had chaos baal 7rev.
    go compare it

Well you're the first person to use "none" as "no one" that I've met. Even if it could be used this way it doesn't mean that it sounds smart or it is common in any way. Also just because you MIGHT be right about this one thing, you're still making the other mistakes I pointed out. I see you also have problems using capitalized letters.. I mean why bother posting if you don't even do it right? ;/ This goes to Dylan too. Reading this shit is tiring my eyes for god's sake.

This topic is fun to read :P

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Damn it, now that's way too much trash for me to read while stoned lol. Anyways as Lavie said, every Mage clan movie they came lately has been showing exactly the same. Wish I could see normal Mage movies lol

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Damn it, now that's way too much trash for me to read while stoned lol. Anyways as Lavie said, every Mage clan movie they came lately has been showing exactly the same. Wish I could see normal Mage movies lol
    Combat mage died after melees realized they can combo and heal. I mean you won't be able to do anything with mage against good warriors or rogues without superior gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Even funnier thing is 3 people are 99% of these forums, and then, what I find even even even more funnierer is the fact that people create and post movies with a disclaimer underneath them that literally says "if you have seen 1 of the 50,000 mage nova boom boom movies that currently reside on the internet, please do not watch mine as it is exactly the same". No wonder the English speaking KO community is dead when people with the intelligence of a rock crab on runescape think mashing up some overused clips and re-posting them is actually interesting to watch. Funny shit right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast