insterserver war vid

This is a discussion on insterserver war vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm anyone got any vids of the interserver war. I really want to see chinas get owned, especially since i ...
Page: 1

noobybooby

hmm anyone got any vids of the interserver war. I really want to see chinas get owned, especially since i play myko and they ruined my server with +10 items and +5 uniques. I think usko won though right cuz if they didnt its shameful since all the chinas on myko only knew how to slide and hp pot like retarded noobs.

So u know if u got some footage or a vid showing interserver war jsut post or upload or whatever

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

as far as i know usko didnt won the world championship, interserver is between the servers like, ares vs diez...

Beast&Harlot

We lost yes, but sad that we did no <_< .the chinks knew all the buggs, and everything abour ROFD, that the USKO players didnt, we had not yet been introduced to ROFD yet.So even with their pussy slidding ways,and macro combo&#39;s they still were able to beat us.

Banned

USKO didn&#39;t get beat.

we got fucking murdered beyond belief.

stupid chinese and their knowing of ROFD

Banned Senior Member

Didn&#39;t we win the wars technically because we had more kills but the servers went down? So they wanted a rematch in which we got obliterated in.

As for interserver war.... I had some footage somewhere ( I missed most of them stupid work <_< ) but no idea what happened to it

Banned

Didn&#39;t we win the wars technically because we had more kills but the servers went down? So they wanted a rematch in which we got obliterated in.

As for interserver war.... I had some footage somewhere ( I missed most of them stupid work <_< ) but no idea what happened to it[/b]

in 0000000&#39;s 2nd video i wanna say there is about 3 minutes of the interserver war Ares vs. Diez

the_stiffmeister

the war between USKO and China was part of the World Campionships

the wars between, say ares and diez, are called interserver wars

im kinda confused as to which one u are looking for....

noobybooby

lol world championships is what i meant, but interserver wars would be interesting to. Yea and i forgot u guyz had just gotten rofd at the time.

lol guys.. come one.. noone remember?!?!?!

taht topic have no point once all player on World Campionships have lvl 70 and same gears O.o

doesant matter how long ko "exist" in china and usko