Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Integrity - Is a Dragon vol 3 [Anatolia]

This is a discussion on Integrity - Is a Dragon vol 3 [Anatolia] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rotfl, remix of most gay song + fat guy smashing his keyboard on screen (wanna do that somtimes myself), enjoyed ...
Page: 2

rotfl, remix of most gay song + fat guy smashing his keyboard on screen (wanna do that somtimes myself), enjoyed and i will enjoy flame war ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    my song.
    die.
    S.a, my song actually

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    umm let me think we fought 7v8 and we lost a priest and he ran all the way back..... we fought them out side of there base no excuses pls leave. bye bye
    Integrity is just gay end of story we fought with 6 people and 2 priest at one point and they did kill us.. but WE STAYED.... and as soon as we start killing them.... they towned.... so please bring your excuses else where. use your so called brain
    Wow your clan has come so far from the clan that was known to constantly run from every challenge, run around the map and when one of you guys died the mage tp'd everyone out instantly. The clan that when me, Eric and Diana would raid your leveling parties you would all 8 town out immediately and sit in town till more orcs came. The clan that would come onto forums claiming anyone that beat them were cheaters. You guys are so brave and strong now. I'm so impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    hahaha

amazing movie

love how they town when 1 priest die.

you must see vendetta when IALATURKA die, and even Gladiatorz, when adi die they all town, that's because 1 only db in party whitout mage.. and doesnt proof anything

I love to see a video of me killing ur noobs priest gg =D

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    you must see vendetta when IALATURKA die, and even Gladiatorz, when adi die they all town, that's because 1 only db in party whitout mage.. and doesnt proof anything
    nobody seems to understand that it was infront of there own base and it was 2x they towned right away 7vs8, your saying that your party cant survive without duffer for 10 seconds? it must be really bad because they had 2 party cures/heals.....

Banned Senior Member

schlack schlack

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Wow your clan has come so far from the clan that was known to constantly run from every challenge, run around the map and when one of you guys died the mage tp'd everyone out instantly. The clan that when me, Eric and Diana would raid your leveling parties you would all 8 town out immediately and sit in town till more orcs came. The clan that would come onto forums claiming anyone that beat them were cheaters. You guys are so brave and strong now. I'm so impressed.
    idk what u remember but it must be a fantasy u wished was reality because we just killed you .... thats it, shelly would duff and maybe ud get a kill on full duffed target but if the target wasent duffed u run wery scared .

Hahahahahahaa aaawwmaaaagaaawwddddd !!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I love to see a video of me killing ur noobs priest gg =D
    please dont call our priest noob cause your priest are the exact definition of noob... the only reason they live is because of the shield.... look how fast we kill irea when his shield didn't go off... all priest use dread 7 see how fast ur priest die lol

dunno about that but I do remember an old fat twat who smells like tiger piss and married her sibling.
    Say all you want about Titanz but you and Stan were always scum. The only person who ever towned from any of you gypsys had to be a cripple who wanted to tp a paper mage and instead used escape.
    MASTERSLAVE and ShootingStars like this.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHA must be the best movie of the YEAR >

gg movie had me rolling
    Straapi likes this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ur Ericdraven in cz right ? , arrent u the one who runs with a priest, and when u fail killing some one u and ur priest / town? ? ohhhh yea thats right hahahaha.

Can't u guys come back? i wanna shockstun ya so i get free nps

Straapi, ShootingStars and brambor like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12