Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( )

This is a discussion on Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tiffer WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, mmm quit ko maybe if you think that.. S.A :S! PS- hammus on probabtion ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, mmm quit ko maybe if you think that..

S.A :S!

PS- hammus on probabtion speak the arabic for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i like ur avatar

I have 1 question, dont you guy get boring vs the same guy every fcking time in cz is it fun ? lalalal

I mean, you both clan make video YEZZZZZZ ME WERY GOOD CLAN KILL INTERGRITY/GLADITORZ ME 4-0 WIN.

Damn nigga

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i give u $5 and you suck my dick oke? you've sucked cuban's for less

Isnt it a banneable reason?
    Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Isnt it a banneable reason?
    Just saying

if that would be enouf reson for ban, most of ko4life`s remnants should be alredy pernamently banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I watched the whole video, im not a fan of the whole 8vs8 thing anyway, but the teamwork was good.
    But more importantly, i didn't die

Just wish, we could stop the drama between the 2 clans, cant we all get along and sing
    I saw Souls dead at 11:40 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The drama between these 2 clans has reached such a ridiculously retarded level that it's really hard to get down to that level of stupidity to try and comprehend it. Who the fuck takes a screenshot of himself killing a dude when we all know if you pk against the same fucking people everyday you'll at some point end up killing each other, and thus it's completely meaningless to post a screenshot how 'your skills' killed a person 1 hit. Fucking hell. And people wonder why I don't play USKO anymore lol.
    for someone who doesn't play USKO you spend quite a lot of time checking USKO forums and sections and posting. as if you were on top of everyone else. I don't think anyone here gives half an ounce of camel shit about what you do or don't do.
    yes mate! not everything is about you. I'd rather read the childish arguments than your typical and dull last line "I'm so much better than you" ramblings.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post

for someone who doesn't play USKO you spend quite a lot of time checking USKO forums and sections and posting. as if you were on top of everyone else. I don't think anyone here gives half an ounce of camel shit about what you do or don't do.
    yes mate! not everything is about you. I'd rather read the childish arguments than your typical and dull last line "I'm so much better than you" ramblings.
    its not an "Usko forum" retard , might wanna stop thinking that USKO players rock you can see what happens when usko players join PSKO servers

just the thing that every1 knows : Usko is dumb , Psko's are more of a challenge these days

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    as if you were on top of everyone else.
    Maybe?

I don't think anyone here gives half an ounce of camel shit about what you do or don't do.
    Apparently at least you do. And your clan leader.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    its not an "Usko forum" retard , might wanna stop thinking that USKO players rock you can see what happens when usko players join PSKO servers

just the thing that every1 knows : Usko is dumb , Psko's are more of a challenge these days
    actually i came from pservers and usko is much more of a challenge. pservers are easy as fuck. the team work isnt there at all but the individual skill(combos/vsing) does have a higher skill level on private servers but that means nothing in pk. how can you make this claim without playing usko? just sayin.

actually i came from pservers and usko is much more of a challenge. pservers are easy as fuck. the team work isnt there at all but the individual skill(combos/vsing) does have a higher skill level on private servers but that means nothing in pk. how can you make this claim without playing usko? just sayin.
    MrDickface , i played on usko like a month ago?
    the team work from psko clans such as ShutUpAndLick , ArtizAileisi , Animosity , and our clan (can keep going ) , are way higher then ur silly teamwork with 3 priests on usko
    usko used to be fun , might wanna get ur facts about the psko's .

Banned Senior Member

the team work from psko clans such as ShutUpAndLick , ArtizAileisi , Animosity , and our clan (can keep going ) , are way higher then ur silly teamwork with 3 priests on usko
    the truth sounds like it hurts keep begging for psko players maybe you'll eventually get some skilled ones rofl.

the truth sounds like it hurts keep begging for psko players maybe you'll eventually get some skilled ones rofl.
    loves when i had the same gear on usko as the "skilled" ones i beated the shit out of em in pk and in vs
    would love to see how you rape a good psko clan that easy

Banned Senior Member

loves when i had the same gear on usko as the "skilled" ones i beated the shit out of em in pk and in vs
    ok man what ever you want to dream about. videos or stfu also learn some grammar maybe some spelling too.

ok man what ever you want to dream about videos or stfu. also learn some grammar maybe some spelling too.
    u sir , are a retard

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

So you're calling someone a retard because he say something that you disagree with?

USKO players joining a private servers, tell me honestly now.. in which universe a good USKO players gets beaten by private server's players?
    You're comparing private server players to gods while all they know to do is throwing novas(in your case) , run in circles(meeles) and press Z without even following any target.

The only players that actually leave USKO for a private server are players with no skills, players who can't achieve anything at USKO.
    You will probably disagree with me, but go ahead list for me 10players(known players) who went from any USKO server to private server and couldn't really play.
    And I'm speaking about players who just left USKO and joined a private server, not players that quitted USKO 5-6years ago and now went to play a private server.

FYI, this is USKO forum.
    KO4Life created in 2006, ko4life had no "private server" section back then.

I'm pretty sure the private server section wouldn't even take a part in this forums if Dan(Felix) wouldn't create it.

I don't think you're allowed to say anything about USKO.
    You did play on USKO just like you said, I remember you pmed me from one of integrity's characters and started kissing my....

But how dare you talk like a USKO player really? every party you played in with the character you had in USKO basically lost badly so I wouldn't even dare opening my mouth in your place.

I can't say Private server players aren't skilled since I'm not a private server played but if you call yourself more than average player in private servers than I'm sorry to say.. the level of skills that private server players has isn't that high.
    Meanwhile in USKO, every server has at least 3-4orginaized clans with good players that give a good fight to each other.

However, what I do know about private servers is that most of the private server players are not really orginaized..most of them aren't using any kind of VOIP server so they can't really communicate like USKO players does.
    In usko, even the worst players would have a VOIP server so they can communicate and have some kind of organization going on.

You never beated anyone , stop lying.
    Just because FuriousKO wasn't there to see the way you play, it doesn't means you can lie.

I hate liars, this is the only reason I push my nose into this conversation between you and USKO players that doesn't know you.

u sir , are a retard
    Again you're calling someone a retard because he disagree with you?
    How childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    So you're calling someone a retard because he say something that you disagree with?
    gg gotta add Xerxes here who just laughed he's ass of

USKO players joining a private servers, tell me honestly now.. in which universe a good USKO players gets beaten by private server's players?
    You're comparing private server players to gods while all they know to do is throwing novas(in your case) , run in circles(meeles) and press Z without even following any target.

The only players that actually leave USKO for a private server are players with no skills, players who can't achieve anything at USKO.
    You will probably disagree with me, but go ahead list for me 10players(known players) who went from any USKO server to private server and couldn't really play.
    And I'm speaking about players who just left USKO and joined a private server, not players that quitted USKO 5-6years ago and now went to play a private server.

FYI, this is USKO forum.
    KO4Life created in 2006, ko4life had no "private server" section back then.

I'm pretty sure the private server section wouldn't even take a part in this forums if Dan(Felix) wouldn't create it.

I don't think you're allowed to say anything about USKO.
    You did play on USKO just like you said, I remember you pmed me from one of integrity's characters and started kissing my....

But how dare you talk like a USKO player really? every party you played in with the character you had in USKO basically lost badly so I wouldn't even dare opening my mouth in your place.

I can't say Private server players aren't skilled since I'm not a private server played but if you call yourself more than average player in private servers than I'm sorry to say.. the level of skills that private server players has isn't that high.
    Meanwhile in USKO, every server has at least 3-4orginaized clans with good players that give a good fight to each other.

However, what I do know about private servers is that most of the private server players are not really orginaized..most of them aren't using any kind of VOIP server so they can't really communicate like USKO players does.
    In usko, even the worst players would have a VOIP server so they can communicate and have some kind of organization going on.

trolls , kissing ur butt? i was talking to you just like you were agreeing on everything on what i said
    get ur facts straight adiboy

You never beated anyone , stop lying.
    Just because FuriousKO wasn't there to see the way you play, it doesn't means you can lie.

I hate liars, this is the only reason I push my nose into this conversation between you and USKO players who doesn't know you.

love how you call me a liar , when you claimed that you didn't waste any money at this game .

Again you're calling someone a retard because he disagree with you?
    How childish.
    the childish thing in this forum is , Integrity and BF posting vids and Ss's killing each other while other clans are just laughing at it
    edit :
    have to add while Integrity is probally as bad as BF , they're atleast friendly and their leader doesn't feel like a god
    while he's just a kid

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast