Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( )

This is a discussion on Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave the childish thing in this forum is , Integrity and BF posting vids and Ss's killing ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    the childish thing in this forum is , Integrity and BF posting vids and Ss's killing each other while other clans are just laughing at it
    edit :
    have to add while Integrity is probally as bad as BF , they're atleast friendly and their leader doesn't feel like a god
    while he's just a kid
    1. you don't get to judge anyone's skill cause you're awful 2. integrity's leader has scammed multiple people but you being the dumb ass you don't realize any thing. i guess he is "friendly" when he steals your items eh?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    1. you don't get to judge anyone's skill cause you're awful 2. integrity's leader has scammed multiple people but you being the dumb ass you are doesn't realize any thing. i guess he is "friendly" when he steals your items eh?
    oh ye im verry awful just tell me abit more , i just love how ppl like you call others "awful" while your gear shows harder then your skills

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. You want a candy ?
    2. You came to me with stupid questions that doesn't worth my or anyone's time, and I never agreed with you really, you pmed me started kissing my ass and I didn't bother answering with more than "ok bro".
    3. Just because you can't achieve even half character in USKO without babashopping, it doesn't means that I spent real money for the gear I got today.

You're the one that had to play someone's character and then made up stories of raping everyone at USKO.
    I never had to make any kind of story, the people who played with me for a long period knows if what I said was the truth or not, I don't have to justify what I did or did not.
    You want to believe to the fact I never spent any of my real money over this game, you're free to believe so.
    If you want to start calling me a liar because you couldn't even achieve a decent ardream(lol..) character in USKO and you believe just because you can't others can't do as well..then you're free to believe that.

I couldn't care less, I don't owe you or any of the people who can't achieve what I achieved any explaination.
    I putted some effort into what I got nowadays, some people might believe that it was a waste of time cause I could of just babashop everything in a month or two of work but as long as you didn't do what I did you can't really talk.

Bottom line, yes some people would think that what we got here is a bit childish but I don't see it as something childish really..
    its more like entertainment for me, it all depends on the way you look at it.

///EDIT//
    About your edit, just the fact that you dare call ANY clan bad while you're playing in a private server... shows that you're not that smart.
    Do you see any of USKO's players bother speaking about any clans from private servers? (I'm pretty sure you don't) because most of us finally found out that there are a lot of good clans out there.
    on entire USKO, not only anatolia.

None feels like a god, just the fact that this is what you see means that I achieved more than I ever aimed for.

Next time you make a comment, think about it carefully.
    My next comment might be a little bit more harash.

Banned Senior Member

oh ye im verry awful just tell me abit more , i just love how ppl like you call others "awful" while your gear shows harder then your skills
    actually i seen your shitty vs video( no pk cause you even get raped on private servers) where your combo sucks dick. its ok you can say i have more gear than other people its fine sadly you can't achieve any thing so all you can do is envy me and other people like degano.

edit: still fail to spell simple words right, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. You want a candy ?
    2. You came to me with stupid questions that doesn't worth my or anyone's time, and I never agreed with you really you pmed me started kissing my ass and I didn't bother answering really.
    3. Just because you can't achieve even half character in USKO without babashopping, it doesn't means that I spent real money for the gear I got today.

You're the one that had to play someone's character and then made up stories of raping everyone at USKO.
    I never had to make any kind of story, the people who played with me for a long period knows if what I said was the truth or not, I don't have to justify what I did or did not.
    You want to believe to the fact I never spent any of my real money over this game, you're free to believe so.
    If you want to start calling me a liar because you couldn't even achieve a decent ardream(lol..) character in USKO and you believe just because you can't others can't do as well..then you're free to believe that.

I couldn't care less, I don't owe you or any of the people who can't achieve what I achieved any explaination.
    I putted some effort into what I got nowadays, some people might believe that it was a waste of time cause I could of just babashop everything in a month or two of work but as long as you didn't do what I did you can't really talk.

Bottom line, yes some people would think that what we got here is a bit childish but I don't see it as something childish really..
    its more like entertainment for me, it all depends on the way you look at it.
    1. my ardream/rlb/cz chars were all full geared with +11's/ +2's
    2. when the hell did i kiss ur butt? give me an ss of doing that cause , shit didn't happen
    3. i probally started up more then you on diffrent servers ,
    4. how did you buy Shark then? monopoly money?
    5. might be , if you guys would show something interesting and not 18 mins of a 8vs8 with atleast 3 priests
    6. i do want that candy

actually i seen your shitty vs video( no pk cause you even get raped on private servers) where your combo sucks dick. its ok you can say i have more gear than other people its fine sadly you can't achieve any thing so all you can do is envy me and other people like degano.

edit: still fail to spell simple words right, pathetic.
    im a awful sin agreed .
    checkt ur video , good edits just got boring since thats all you see
    fancy edits

Banned Senior Member

im a awful sin agreed .
    checkt ur video , good edits just got boring since thats all you see
    fancy edits
    i could careless about what you think about my video as i said yet again you are not entitled to a opinion. next you're going to be crying about me playing with 3 priests in my DUO movie lol cause you're delusional. still waiting on your solo pk movie that we will never see

i could careless about what you think about my video as i said yet again you are not entitled to a opinion. next you're going to be crying about me playing with 3 priests in my DUO movie lol cause you're delusional. still waiting on your solo pk movie that we will never see
    oh god , fine ur pro i suck , take the cookie and leave

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. my ardream/rlb/cz chars were all full geared with +11's/ +2's
    2. when the hell did i kiss ur butt? give me an ss of doing that cause , shit didn't happen
    3. i probally started up more then you on diffrent servers ,
    4. how did you buy Shark then? monopoly money?
    5. might be , if you guys would show something interesting and not 18 mins of a 8vs8 with atleast 3 priests
    6. i do want that candy
    1.And you "made" those "characters/items" by farming I guess eh?
    2.Why would I bother taking a SS of a private server player pming me while he barely plays at USKO? Honestly speaking you know how many pms I get from private server players?
    3.I'm sure.
    4.You know something called items?
    5.Soon
    6.Come and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1.And you "made" those "characters/items" by farming I guess eh?
    2.Why would I bother taking a SS of a private server player pming me while he barely plays at USKO? Honestly speaking you know how many pms I get from private server players?
    3.I'm sure.
    4.You know something called items?
    5.Soon
    6.Come and get it.
    1. im a donator , never said i farmed it
    2. cause ur lieng
    3. damn right
    4. so he sells he's char for stuff ingame?
    5. link me then
    6. bring it to me

You are argueing with people that don't play on the same server as you so you can't judge their skills at all by saying "your gear shows harder then your skills" when everyone on the server has equal or more gear lmao and like furious mentioned your combo in your video is one of the worst i have seen no lie.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    You are argueing with people that don't play on the same server as you so you can't judge their skills at all by saying "your gear shows harder then your skills" when everyone on the server has equal or more gear lmao and like furious mentioned your combo in your video is one of the worst i have seen no lie.....
    never claimed to be a good sin .

might wanna think before you say "never played on the same server"

i used to love usko , but it simply died out with the full +9's +10's

old c-west ardream was hella fun

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. im a donator , never said i farmed it
    2. cause ur lieng
    3. damn right
    4. so he sells he's char for stuff ingame?
    5. link me then
    6. bring it to me
    1.Donator.. for who you donate exactly? lol.
    2.Ok , you got me. LOL
    3.It was sarcasm incase you didn't notice.
    4.He sold a character in CR for in-game items, last time I checked it was legit.
    5.No worries you'll know when its out.

never claimed to be a good sin .

might wanna think before you say "never played on the same server"

i used to love usko , but it simply died out with the full +9's +10's

old c-west ardream was hella fun
    Re-read my comment and tell me where i said "never played on the same server", I'm talking about present not past. Of course it was better back then but doesn't mean it isn't good now

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Re-read my comment and tell me where i said "never played on the same server", I'm talking about present not past. Of course it was better back then but doesn't mean it isn't good now
    never said it isn't good , i just say ps servers are btter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast