Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( )

This is a discussion on Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i played on the same server as him actually it was the last private server i ever played ( xionis ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

i played on the same server as him actually it was the last private server i ever played ( xionis ko) he was awful they was mages and they got raped then the changed the stun rate from 100% to like 25% and his whole clan quit the server cause they couldn't compare to any other good players. any ways ill make my final point i can count the amount of private server players that stand out to me from 3 years on 1 hand while the usko players i would need a few hands.. to say the least and ive only been playing it for 1 year

1. bomrapist(playing usko atm)
    2.sheldoncooper( was successful on usko before he started psko)
    3.chingy(was successful on usko too )
    really thats about all i remember that was absolutely "stand out" good from psko.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    never said it isn't good , i just say ps servers are btter
    Mmmk well a lot of argueing just because you guys have different views on usko-private servers. Everyones entitled to their own opinion

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i played on the same server as him actually it was the last private server i ever played ( xionis ko) he was awful they was mages and they got raped then the changed the stun rate from 100% to like 25% and his whole clan quit the server cause they couldn't compare to any other good players. any ways ill make my final point i can count the amount of private server players that stand out to me from 3 years on 1 hand while the usko players i would need a few hands.. to say the least and ive only been playing it for 1 year

1. bomrapist(playing usko atm)
    2.sheldoncooper( was successful on usko before he started psko)
    3.chingy(was successful on usko too )
    really thats about all i remember that was absolutely "stand out" good from psko.
    here is some of mine

1. sheldoncooper (played some psko servers with him)
    2. Kallop (psko)
    3. SweetTearS (Mitja)

you're the guy that calls me a bad team player , my combo might not be the best but these are just a few of the great guys i pk with .

feel free to pm some and ask how i play , cause this "noob" pks in all classes without a problem (-1 for bp)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Mmmk well a lot of argueing just because you guys have different views on usko-private servers. Everyones entitled to their own opinion
    agreed , but calling me a bad player when he just saw me in a bad mage clan (that now went to a top mage clan (FL) )
    while im playing with good ppl that never complain about my skills

Banned Senior Member

here is some of mine

2. Kallop (psko)
    3. SweetTearS (Mitja)

you're the guy that calls me a bad team player , my combo might not be the best but these are just a few of the great guys i pk with .

feel free to pm some and ask how i play , cause this "noob" pks in all classes without a problem (-1 for bp)
    ok so i have down so far you suck as mage,rogue,bp just go ahead and let me see you play the other classes so i can go ahead and classify you as the shitty player you are.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ok so i have down so far you suck as mage,rogue,bp just go ahead and let me see you play the other classes so i can go ahead and classify you as the shitty player you are.
    so i suckt on mage 2-3 years ago? come check it now kiddo
    i dont suck on rogue at all , unless like most
    i just hate bp on most servers cause of the cancel rate , i can play it just like you but im just not up for it

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

so i suckt on mage 2-3 years ago? come check it now kiddo
    i dont suck on rogue at all , unless like most
    i just hate bp on most servers cause of the cancel rate , i can play it just like you but im just not up for it
    cancel rate? what the hell is cancel rate?....

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    cancel rate? what the hell is cancel rate?....
    cancel rate as priest turkish boy

i think its intergrity pk movie not chat room end of story

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

cancel rate as priest turkish boy
    Turkishmen, there's no such a thing "cancel rate".

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Turkishmen, there's no such a thing "cancel rate".
    How can she slap??!!?? You know exactly what he is talking about shhh, priest have a high cancel rate well at least those that are legit and don't use tbl always getting canceled on duff/heal

Banned Senior Member

its not an "Usko forum" retard , might wanna stop thinking that USKO players rock you can see what happens when usko players join PSKO servers

just the thing that every1 knows : Usko is dumb , Psko's are more of a challenge these days
    lol ur just a nub who couldn't get gear or have skill to play so you go to private servers where gold bars drop from worms and u can buy all the gg items in the pus pls don't say private servers take skill, they don't psko are for people who suck and cant play on the real KO that why they were created...

Banned Senior Member

here is some of mine

2. Kallop (psko)
    3. SweetTearS (Mitja)

ok i was told about this Sheldon cooper and hes just another fuck tard archer who cant play usko cause of cool down if an archer need spam-able 5-3 arrow to be good then guess what, he is trash.... i have seen so many good archer quit ko cause they cant 5-3 arrow fast anymore... pathetic the real good archers got passed it and thrived on usko, they didnt bail out to go combo people to death on psko.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

How can she slap??!!?? You know exactly what he is talking about shhh, priest have a high cancel rate well at least those that are legit and don't use tbl always getting canceled on duff/heal
    ONCE AGAIN, there's no such a thing cancel rate.

according to him, some servers has "higher cancel rate" and some not
    so basically in some servers his skills might fail and in some servers it won't...

s.a ım speak turkice add pls?

Hi, gel vs plıs 8v8.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    lol ur just a nub who couldn't get gear or have skill to play so you go to private servers where gold bars drop from worms and u can buy all the gg items in the pus pls don't say private servers take skill, they don't psko are for people who suck and cant play on the real KO that why they were created...
    How many times you gonna kill the same people ? and kill them over and over again, and find KOXPERS around cz and makes nps, Yeah thats why USKO created

Plıs kıll ıour self .
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast