Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree40Likes

Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( )

This is a discussion on Integrity - Dragons Of The Anatolia (Gladiatorz Special - Ex BadFamily :( ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi3171218 ONCE AGAIN, there's no such a thing cancel rate . according to him, some servers has ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Adi3171218
    ONCE AGAIN, there's no such a thing cancel rate.

according to him, some servers has "higher cancel rate" and some not
    so basically in some servers his skills might fail and in some servers it won't...

s.a ým speak turkice add pls?
    Just a fun fact. Old KO versions had higher cancel rate than 19xx. How do I know? I'm a server hopper and I play different versions of KO, at best/worst I play 3 different versions in a week. You haven't touched an old school server for years so you wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    so i suckt on mage 2-3 years ago? come check it now kiddo
    i dont suck on rogue at all , unless like most
    i just hate bp on most servers cause of the cancel rate , i can play it just like you but im just not up for it
    U don't? :O

rotfl this priv vs usko BS talk sounds like typical internet fight between aplle/samsung fanboys.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    U don't? :O
    did you ever pk with me ? NO

so stfu and move on

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    lol ur just a nub who couldn't get gear or have skill to play so you go to private servers where gold bars drop from worms and u can buy all the gg items in the pus pls don't say private servers take skill, they don't psko are for people who suck and cant play on the real KO that why they were created...
    mhmm lets dig up pics from about a month or 2 ago

https://imageshack.com/i/f3732hp
    https://imageshack.com/i/0is6ekp

yes im a noob that never got good items

and then the "psko drops gold bars from worms "
    http://i62.tinypic.com/254vfoz.png

get ur facts about psko's , dont just log 1 and then say "OMG WORMS DROP GOLD BARS"

https://imageshack.com/i/0mscrewvictorp

edit : there are some servers that look like this = https://imageshack.com/i/jjotomp , https://imageshack.com/i/0hluringbdp

and in other older versions (oldschool) https://imageshack.com/i/7gfmk1p

and in all of the servers , it doesn't take 2 - 3 maybe longer to get support

did you ever pk with me ? NO

so stfu and move on
    After seeing your vids as sin, and your style as mage + the feedback my little brother gave me about you, i know enough. If i were you i would practice a little bit more, get your shit together and then start talking about other their movies/playstyle KingDylan.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    After seeing your vids as sin, and your style as mage + the feedback my little brother gave me about you, i know enough. If i were you i would practice a little bit more, get your shit together and then start talking about other their movies/playstyle KingDylan.
    big boy wants a cookie

big boy wants a cookie
    Glad u finally see that u aren't the big boy.
    wargrim and Lerwaaah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The drama between these 2 clans has reached such a ridiculously retarded level that it's really hard to get down to that level of stupidity to try and comprehend it. Who the fuck takes a screenshot of himself killing a dude when we all know if you pk against the same fucking people everyday you'll at some point end up killing each other, and thus it's completely meaningless to post a screenshot how 'your skills' killed a person 1 hit. Fucking hell. And people wonder why I don't play USKO anymore lol.
    I think what happened is that this are the only people actively playing USKO. So there is no other source of drama for this board, hence its the same people saying the same shit over and ove again.

It used to annoy me, but now it amuses me. I cant comprehend how this people keep saying "you allways get rekt and town from us". Like, they both claim the same thing, over and over again, insanity at its best my dear Kallop. This is what this is man
    Kallop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    well i speak 3 languages fluently so i could careless about your opinion go back to being sad cause no one would touch you.
    Maybe you should stick to one before you make yourself the grammar police.

actually i came from pservers and usko is much more of a challenge. pservers are easy as fuck. the team work isnt there at all but the individual skill(combos/vsing) does have a higher skill level on private servers but that means nothing in pk. how can you make this claim without playing usko? just sayin.
    ok man what ever you want to dream about. videos or stfu also learn some grammar maybe some spelling too.
    1. you don't get to judge anyone's skill cause you're awful 2. integrity's leader has scammed multiple people but you being the dumb ass you don't realize any thing. i guess he is "friendly" when he steals your items eh?

well i speak 3 languages fluently so i could careless about your opinion go back to being sad cause no one would touch you.
    Obviously your reading comprehension is low. I never said anything about your ability to speak languages well. I wrote that your English wasn't perfect so stop trying to be the grammar police. How would I know or care if you speak 3 languages? Just because someone says it on the internet doesn't make it true.
    Another personal attack on someone you don't know? Only speaks a lot about your character.
    The part about not being touched is cute coming from a guy that spends way to much time on this forum trying to get stroked by other guys.

Banned Senior Member

lol the retards above me don't play ko but some reason care about this forum so much to check it every day and they really must love degano.. let me ask you something when you sleep at night in separate rooms cause you're both a-sexual virgins or blind cause no one would ever touch either of you. do you touch your self thinking of degano? really you have the biggest crush on him and his clan you DREAM to be like him.

p.s didn't even read your posts i imagine it involves either bashing me or degano or "gladiatorz" clan cause thats who you fantasize about

I'm not going to be as stupid as you. When you and your clan figure out what's wrong with this, then maybe you can talk to me.

1 hit no wolf

Ok im bored, ill close this.
    Way to much BS, lets leave it as the video was good, everybody loves everybody.
    Madrid and ScreameR like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456