Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Integrity - The Final Battle To Death

This is a discussion on Integrity - The Final Battle To Death within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ you sure?Alright. PS : its not "wailing" wall you little dumbfuck. oke Cry Wall then ?...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    you sure?Alright.

PS : its not "wailing" wall you little dumbfuck.
    oke Cry Wall then ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    fair enough. but still within pop, rock, metal, classic there's good and bad. The ones you picked are bad. Just my opinion but I think I'm right on this one.
    peace
    Thanks bro.

I really liked the intro About the music it wasnt that good. Prefered the warrior scenes then the priest.

Nice job 7.5/10

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    I really liked the intro About the music it wasnt that good. Prefered the warrior scenes then the priest.

Nice job 7.5/10
    Thanks for comment.

Alt+f4 i wasnt in it...
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

OB1

Awesome intro good pk video!

So long, and thanks for all the fish jajajajajaaja man ty for that! Long time since I have seen/read hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. I doubt many people will enjoy, or even appreciate that song though :P dont know if its good for a PK video.

Havent watched all of the video yet. Music is hard to say you know ? Different people like different music, to each its own, personally I didnt like it that much. The PK is decent, allways running with a big group but allways fighting big groups so it balances it out. One of the big reasons I skipped some parts was because of the cure whore point of view, it gets boring after a while. For sure more warrior/sin/mage footage would have made it a lot more enjoyble (since its so long).

That being said, for a PK video based on something I dont like (I love duo, trio, few against many kind of PK), it was enjoyable. Good work.

Now, how our fellow dolphins would have said: So long, and thanks for all the fish. (if you have never read, or at least watched HHGTTG, and you put in the song because you randomly like it you are weird xD)

you sure?Alright.

PS : its not "wailing" wall you little dumbfuck.
    With all due respect, im pretty sure its known as both Western Wall and Wailing Wall. Im not going to pretend im a master on the subject, I had to double check to be sure and even found out it allso called Kotel.
    Last edited by Jamm1n; 08-20-2013 at 01:36 AM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    With all due respect, im pretty sure its known as both Western Wall and Wailing Wall. Im not going to pretend im a master on the subject, I had to double check to be sure and even found out it allso called Kotel.
    I'm living in Israel, I'm Jew. I never heard about "the wailing wall". Its called Western wall. Kotel is Western wall in hebrew pretty much so..
    And to be honest..I've noticed in few different subjects that this guy got something against Jews/Israelis. So no way I'll just sit here and let him keep bitching about Israelis/Jews.

You don't see me talking about his religion/country, do you? also I don't see what religion has to do with KO lol..I don't know if you saw it before killing spree edited his topic but what he did basically was pointing his finger on us with racism.
    I never liked racists and I never will, its even more annoying when someone connecting religion to a COMPUTER GAME lol..seriously this guy need to get some life..for real.

I'm living in Israel, I'm Jew. I never heard about "the wailing wall". Its called Western wall. Kotel is Western wall in hebrew pretty much so..
    And to be honest..I've noticed in few different subjects that this guy got something against Jews/Israelis. So no way I'll just sit here and let him keep bitching about Israelis/Jews.

You don't see me talking about his religion/country, do you? also I don't see what religion has to do with KO lol..I don't know if you saw it before killing spree edited his topic but what he did basically was pointing his finger on us with racism.
    I never liked racists and I never will, its even more annoying when someone connecting religion to a COMPUTER GAME lol..seriously this guy need to get some life..for real.
    Racism is despicable, regardless of form and manner. I didnt see the post before the edit. Worldwide it is known as both Western Wall and Wailing Wall, Jews make a point of only referring to it as Western Wall. Im not making this shit up, I asked a friend who is a hardcore religion scholar.

intro was nice, 31min video is too long if ask me, l get bored in 10min and l stop watch.

Very nice movie mate, great job!

No more religions. Problem solved.

Banned Senior Member

We know, what they are doing at Wailing Wall? I just wanted to remind you.If someone wants cry about my movies(as at present), there is not place...Ah if you know another place, might not go to the Wailing Wall.
    Btw Western Wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You can see Alternate name..
    Now, get out from my topic.

For me the most annoyning thing is all damn religions and their fallowers that always have "offended religion feelings".

good movie, unlike the shitty movies that come from badfamily lol
    why is every jew acting like hes something special or deserves special threatment?
    say something bad about israel (terrorist country btw) and you are a nazi

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast