Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Integrity - The Final Battle To Death

This is a discussion on Integrity - The Final Battle To Death within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver good movie, unlike the shitty movies that come from badfamily lol why is every jew acting ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    good movie, unlike the shitty movies that come from badfamily lol
    why is every jew acting like hes something special or deserves special threatment?
    say something bad about israel (terrorist country btw) and you are a nazi
    Noone talk about israel,
    If someone wants cry about my movies(as at present), there is not place...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Racism is despicable, regardless of form and manner. I didnt see the post before the edit. Worldwide it is known as both Western Wall and Wailing Wall, Jews make a point of only referring to it as Western Wall. Im not making this shit up, I asked a friend who is a hardcore religion scholar.
    the name isn't the point, so Im not going to argue with you about it... the point is he was trying to make fun of jews.
    I don't know whats wrong with this guy or why he being so doucebag because of a computer game, you don't see me giving a fuck about his country or religion do you?

you didn't see how the first topic was looking like so you probably don't know what I'm talking about..but I tell you that if I would do something about it for lets say...muslims?(he's muslim so.)
    He would cry all over the forum about it already and start flamming me so get my point here..he's fag.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    We know, what they are doing at Wailing Wall? I just wanted to remind you.If someone wants cry about my movies(as at present), there is not place...Ah if you know another place, might not go to the Wailing Wall.
    Btw Western Wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You can see Alternate name..
    Now, get out from my topic.
    None is crying about your movies, you didn't realize that I didn't watch it even did you?lol
    I got no problem with movies , post them here as much as you want seriously I don't care..but stop being racist thats all.
    before you'll regret for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    good movie, unlike the shitty movies that come from badfamily lol
    why is every jew acting like hes something special or deserves special threatment?
    say something bad about israel (terrorist country btw) and you are a nazi
    None expecting any kind of speical treatment, I just don't like racism. I would react the same if he would do it towards other religion too.

-Terrorist country, oh boy..keep living in your bubble if it makes you happy.
    So far you are the random guy that doesn't even say from where is he and keep crying about people who's more geared than you...or..to be more specific about players that got more gear than you'll ever have.
    You doing all this lame comments just because you're mad for the fact you came to buy GBs from me and I simply told you..bye bye? then you commented on my topic with comment that says something like "hes not trusty", can you imagine how much I laughed after that?you're just the most stupid guy I ever seen. You never think before you do something, you just bitching and bitching and bitching..

Anyway get some life and stop bringing up anything with religion/countrys. I can talk about it for ages and close people's mouths about bad things they think about Israel but I'm not going to do it in this topic.
    you wanna talk about Israel?PM Me. you'll get all the information you want for closing your mouth forever =)

Noone talk about israel,
    You did and you would continue talking if a moderator wouldn't edit your topic

PS: stop using google translate. LOL.

Dear little Adi no1 is making or trying be racist in this topic, you are the only who keep crying about it maybe bc you want this topic close for people dont look the movie how you fail so hard o sorry forgot you didnt saw the movie yet...

Ok back to movie better and dont reply this infected

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Dear little Adi no1 is making or trying be racist in this topic, you are the only who keep crying about it maybe bc you want this topic close for people dont look the movie how you fail so hard o sorry forgot you didnt saw the movie yet...

Ok back to movie better and dont reply this infected
    I don't care about if this topic stays opened or not ....you don't get what I say.
    I'm not sure you even saw how the topic was looking like before a moderator edited it....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    the name isn't the point, so Im not going to argue with you about it... the point is he was trying to make fun of jews.
    I don't know whats wrong with this guy or why he being so doucebag because of a computer game, you don't see me giving a fuck about his country or religion do you?

you didn't see how the first topic was looking like so you probably don't know what I'm talking about..but I tell you that if I would do something about it for lets say...muslims?(he's muslim so.)
    He would cry all over the forum about it already and start flamming me so get my point here..he's fag.

None is crying about your movies, you didn't realize that I didn't watch it even did you?lol
    I got no problem with movies , post them here as much as you want seriously I don't care..but stop being racist thats all.
    before you'll regret for this.

None expecting any kind of speical treatment, I just don't like racism. I would react the same if he would do it towards other religion too.

-Terrorist country, oh boy..keep living in your bubble if it makes you happy.
    So far you are the random guy that doesn't even say from where is he and keep crying about people who's more geared than you...or..to be more specific about players that got more gear than you'll ever have.
    You doing all this lame comments just because you're mad for the fact you came to buy GBs from me and I simply told you..bye bye? then you commented on my topic with comment that says something like "hes not trusty", can you imagine how much I laughed after that?you're just the most stupid guy I ever seen. You never think before you do something, you just bitching and bitching and bitching..

Anyway get some life and stop bringing up anything with religion/countrys. I can talk about it for ages and close people's mouths about bad things they think about Israel but I'm not going to do it in this topic.
    you wanna talk about Israel?PM Me. you'll get all the information you want for closing your mouth forever =)

You did and you would continue talking if a moderator wouldn't edit your topic

PS: stop using google translate. LOL.

Why i wrote to if you wanna cry about something go to the Wailing Wall anyways.The first look my 1st Movie Topic.You will see, how many ppl cried.And look your movie topics, i didnt write anything, just watched it then liked or disliked.The same things not valid on my topic ha?
    And The Kid, teaching to me English ? The first learn something about your country.Then we can talk.
    Go other ways.
    Bye Bye.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Why i wrote to if you wanna cry about something go to the Wailing Wall anyways.The first look my 1st Movie Topic.You will see, how many ppl cried.And look your movie topics, i didnt write anything, just watched it then liked or disliked.The same things not valid on my topic ha?
    And The Kid, teaching to me English ? The first learn something about your country.Then we can talk.
    Go other ways.
    Bye Bye.
    I'm not posting here because I dislike/like the movie, I'm posting here just because of the racism..if you wouldn't post it from first place I wouldn't even bother commenting here.
    you want me to learn something about my country? I think you better learn about your country first, where you live. Remind me again..Egypt?

"Kid", I'm not sure you can call me kid, you act like stupid 14yo kid that thinks he's right in every single thing he say or post.
    and yeah I "teaching to you"....sorry..but hahaha

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If you want to see racism look your clan.
    This kid teaching English
    racism in my clan?where exactly.. I don't see anyone using any knid of racsim.. and belive me. Even if I had some kind of racism in here..it would stop before anyone would even notice.

->What the picture suppose to mean exactly?
    ->Not trying to teach anyone english, Just gave you a simple suggestion and told you to stop using google translate, simple isn't it? because google translation is garbage so.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    racism in my clan?where exactly.. I don't see anyone using any knid of racsim.. and belive me. Even if I had some kind of racism in here..it would stop before anyone would even notice.

->What the picture suppose to mean exactly?
    ->Not trying to teach anyone english, Just gave you a simple suggestion and told you to stop using google translate, simple isn't it? because google translation is garbage so.
    Believe you ? oke you are the best FarmerKid.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Believe you ? oke you are the best FarmerKid.
    belive what LOLOLOLOL
    farmerboy..hahahahaha you gotta go to psychiatrist ..first treatment on me.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    For me the most annoyning thing is all damn religions and their fallowers that always have "offended religion feelings".
    This is my stance on religion: Jim Jefferies on Religion (It's for Idiots) - YouTube

This is a joke, but its not far away from the truth. A good laugh if anything :P
    thenerd1o2 likes this.

Nothing more funny than 2 people with lacking English skills arguing about grammar. Anyway, about the whole damn "racist" thing. I do believe that just by saying, "Go cry to the wailing wall", you can't be categorized as a racist. The wailing wall is a known landmark and in many countries and in many languages it is translated as the cry wall / crying wall (e.g In Finnish: Itkumuuri). Then again, these two clans have been fighting on these forums for-fucking-ever and it seems like it could indeed be somewhat of a racist remark about the clan leader and the amount of Israeli people in BF a.k.a Integrity rival #1.

Although he might have meant the wailing wall thing as an insult, it's still nothing to be pissed off about. For one, it's a poor attempt of provoking people just because it isn't exactly attacking any religion or any person directly. And second, starting a flame war just because your "so damn important" religion is insulted even the slightest bit is sad and achieves nothing.

People with some kind of a religion. Here's a damn good tip for you to get rid of racism: Stop fucking giving a fuck.
    regiss and thenerd1o2 like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Nothing more funny than 2 people with lacking English skills arguing about grammar. Anyway, about the whole damn "racist" thing. I do believe that just by saying, "Go cry to the wailing wall", you can't be categorized as a racist. The wailing wall is a known landmark and in many countries and in many languages it is translated as the cry wall / crying wall (e.g In Finnish: Itkumuuri). Then again, these two clans have been fighting on these forums for-fucking-ever and it seems like it could indeed be somewhat of a racist remark about the clan leader and the amount of Israeli people in BF a.k.a Integrity rival #1.

Although he might have meant the wailing wall thing as an insult, it's still nothing to be pissed off about. For one, it's a poor attempt of provoking people just because it isn't exactly attacking any religion or any person directly. And second, starting a flame war just because your "so damn important" religion is insulted even the slightest bit is sad and achieves nothing.

People with some kind of a religion. Here's a damn good tip for you to get rid of racism: Stop fucking giving a fuck.
    I really really really hate racism.But i didnt find another picture

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    Oouuuuuuuuu what a cute boy, Where I can buy it ?
    you cant buy it but... this cute boy can farm it for you :P

Degano, you want sympathy now? There's nothing racist about telling people to go to the Wailing Wall if they want to cry. However, I find it funny that you want sympathy and calling Integrity racist when you kept saying I'm a 50 year old mentally ill person and using it like a joke. I guess you don't care about the mentally ill?

I had to stop responding to you and your clan because, like razor said, reading too many posts from you and your clannies will give the reader cancer.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Degano, you want sympathy now? There's nothing racist about telling people to go to the Wailing Wall if they want to cry. However, I find it funny that you want sympathy and calling Integrity racist when you kept saying I'm a 50 year old mentally ill person and using it like a joke. I guess you don't care about the mentally ill?

I had to stop responding to you and your clan because, like razor said, reading too many posts from you and your clannies will give the reader cancer.
    now you don't care about the cancer ill ? Oh you ...
    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    if thats photo is real that would explaing few things.
    how about you showing yourself ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast