Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102
Like Tree22Likes

Integrity - The Final Battle To Death

This is a discussion on Integrity - The Final Battle To Death within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ I see 10k solo heal is no where on your skill bar lol, also how did ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    I see 10k solo heal is no where on your skill bar lol, also how did you guys let chukaro die, one of the most geared sins, with 3 priests in your party, thats pretty bad, you guys shoulda killed that whole party w/o anyone dying.
    F2.
    True, you can die or not in this game.And you just saw "chukaro dying" inside of 31.01 mins movie? So proud
    Last edited by FeeLTheFire; 10-01-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    canelofalo likes this.

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    most boring movie ever...

    just 2 questions

    since when chukaro become pro ?

    seriously he had 10x time gears than me still couldnt move my hp

    and degano, i hate him but im pretty sure he was the best warrior in c-west when i quit, he was the only one who could get me down to 20%. and your trying to tell me chukaro beat him full hp ?

    dose not make any sense.

    overall video was 0.0001 out of 10

    kkthxbb

  3. #78
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    most boring movie ever...

    just 2 questions

    since when chukaro become pro ?

    seriously he had 10x time gears than me still couldnt move my hp

    and degano, i hate him but im pretty sure he was the best warrior in c-west when i quit, he was the only one who could get me down to 20%. and your trying to tell me chukaro beat him full hp ?

    dose not make any sense.

    overall video was 0.0001 out of 10

    kkthxbb
    Thanks.I think bedtime..Who knows?

  4. #79
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    seriously he had 10x time gears than me still couldnt move my hp

    and degano, i hate him but im pretty sure he was the best warrior in c-west when i quit, he was the only one who could get me down to 20%. and your trying to tell me chukaro beat him full hp ?

    dose not make any sense.
    he had dual chds probably +10 which would mean 28 club defense just on his daggers i dont think any warrior with a hb could of killed him in a vs its like a warrior using dd 25 lol

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    F2.
    True, you can die or not in this game.And you just saw "chukaro dying" inside of 31.01 mins movie? So proud
    i fast forwarded to the part where he died, saw you had 3 priests, and alt f4'd the video.
    StrongOne likes this.

  6. #81
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    most boring movie ever...

    just 2 questions

    since when chukaro become pro ?

    seriously he had 10x time gears than me still couldnt move my hp

    and degano, i hate him but im pretty sure he was the best warrior in c-west when i quit, he was the only one who could get me down to 20%. and your trying to tell me chukaro beat him full hp ?

    dose not make any sense.

    overall video was 0.0001 out of 10

    kkthxbb
    could get you down? you mean to roll your ass!
    come at me broh <3

    about chukaro beating me, he pretty much had alot of club def on him... iron set and dual chd, and he used every single skill he has while I wasnt even wolfed. I think he had some hp scrolls tho but Im not sure about it.. nowadays I play with rappy so his daggers doesnt help him...so about the vs he posted here, it was 1 time vs and then he didnt want to do more vses so...I dont see what hes proud of, I done with chukaro more vses than you can ever imagine, 99% of the times I won. He won me once and he recorded that like he always been capable of doing it.
    Last edited by Adi; 10-03-2013 at 04:08 AM.

  7. #82
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i fast forwarded to the part where he died, saw you had 3 priests, and alt f4'd the video.
    hahahaha i did that same shit...

    It is funny how long this game has been out and yet people still are this bad

  8. #83
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    he had dual chds probably +10 which would mean 28 club defense just on his daggers i dont think any warrior with a hb could of killed him in a vs its like a warrior using dd 25 lol
    dont forget the iron set.... and who knows what he had under his valks.. and his ironset is not +0 if you know what I mean...

  9. #84
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i fast forwarded to the part where he died, saw you had 3 priests, and alt f4'd the video.
    Seriously?
    Tell me how many time chukaro killed you, just with spike ?
    Oh, if you want to see one priest's power, come game and lets make 2vs2?
    I told 98972834x times: there is no cry4life. ^^
    Have fun.
    Last edited by FeeLTheFire; 10-03-2013 at 07:04 AM.

  10. #85
    HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    you guys still believe of that urban legend that says "6 priests in 1 party no on dies" ?
    wow so you only played KO when it was "old school" at 2004
    GG
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

  11. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    dont forget the iron set.... and who knows what he had under his valks.. and his ironset is not +0 if you know what I mean...
    Its funny read all the excuses when u die, excuses for all like in pk "they use scrolls" blah blah... the day you start to said ya they better i lose and next time i need play more smart for win i will be proud of you.. <3 peace

  12. #87
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Its funny read all the excuses when u die, excuses for all like in pk "they use scrolls" blah blah... the day you start to said ya they better i lose and next time i need play more smart for win i will be proud of you.. <3 peace
    hahaha lol, what you talking about?

    what you mean with play more smart? we were talking about a VS,
    a warrior with HB and without wolf(only battlecry) , against rogue with full skills (maybe some scrolls too) and alot of club defense.

    Next time, read carefully.

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    as i said excuse all the time... fell happy living with your excuses
    Bathory likes this.

  14. #89
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    as i said excuse all the time... fell happy living with your excuses
    hahahahaha I bet you didn't even understand what was the meaning of my previous comment but okay.
    "exuses".

    have fun with your meaningless topic
    I'm out!

    baiii

  15. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    hahahahaha I bet you didn't even understand what was the meaning of my previous comment but okay.
    "exuses".

    have fun with your meaningless topic
    I'm out!

    baiii
    You are 101% right i never understand your answers on topics, but its ok you can survive with your answers... baiii adi from topic we will miss you

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. chusco aka 0ishi the final movie
    By chusco in forum Media
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:06 PM
  2. Replies: 152
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 04:02 AM
  3. yeaaa i gave the final exam
    By Rox0ne in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:16 AM
  4. How does the Clan Battle Work?
    By davaugha in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 05:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •