Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree22Likes

Integrity - The Final Battle To Death

This is a discussion on Integrity - The Final Battle To Death within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by canelofalo as i said excuse all the time... fell happy living with your excuses KO is game ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    as i said excuse all the time... fell happy living with your excuses
    KO is game of excuses. As you can see, even people have excuses to stop watching a video. I LoLed when that dude died with 3 priests, others chose to be disgusted and stopped watching. Mistakes are allways made, I have been in both ends, the priest that judges wrong and chooses to heal A instead of B while A was safe and the focus changed to B, and the guy who says im fine dont heal me and then I die. I think this video was fine, even though its not the kind of PK I enjoy watching.

But the truth is Infected allways makes a good point in explaining himself. That is a rare thing in this forums. People just flame or make excuses without any back up to their claims. In that sense, Infected never fails. I actually enjoy reading his responses since most of the times they make sense and are well thought.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    hahahahaha I bet you didn't even understand what was the meaning of my previous comment but okay.
    "exuses".

have fun with your meaningless topic
    I'm out!

baiii
    meaningless topic

you have school tomorrow, so you must to sleep
    who wants to see you in this topic already? so you can out !

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Seriously?
    Tell me how many time chukaro killed you, just with spike ?
    Oh, if you want to see one priest's power, come game and lets make 2vs2?
    I told 98972834x times: there is no cry4life. ^^
    Have fun.
    To answer your question 0, i havent played ko in years but when i did i used to raid that scrub along with his clannies with my dcz clan lol, so please dont try to act all high and mighty. and at the other dude if you only have 2 meles in a party and everyone else is a priest if you let someone die your shit when your only fighting 8 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    To answer your question 0, i havent played ko in years but when i did i used to raid that scrub along with his clannies with my dcz clan lol, so please dont try to act all high and mighty. and at the other dude if you only have 2 meles in a party and everyone else is a priest if you let someone die your shit when your only fighting 8 people.
    You do realize with the items today, being full debuff and rogues using CP means you have a pretty good chance of dying, right?

I said i havent played in years, not a decade lol, items are the same, what im saying, being a priest, if you have 3 priests in your party once a rouge gets fully duffed he shud be cured instantly unless hes retarded and stands still once hes fully duffed, but hey im used to pvp'ing with people that know what they are doing. Nd no rouge will ever kill me solo if all he has is his int priest duffing lol, nor should a sin be able to kill any geared priest solo. unless your talking about a semi geared priest vs'ing a sin as geared as chukaro, if thats the case than no shit.

fyi i played in 2011/12 and items havent changed since than lol

I said i havent played in years, not a decade lol, items are the same, what im saying, being a priest, if you have 3 priests in your party once a rouge gets fully duffed he shud be cured instantly unless hes retarded and stands still once hes fully duffed, but hey im used to pvp'ing with people that know what they are doing. Nd no rouge will ever kill me solo if all he has is his int priest duffing lol, nor should a sin be able to kill any geared priest solo. unless your talking about a semi geared priest vs'ing a sin as geared as chukaro, if thats the case than no shit.

"geared as chukaro"

I see the problem...you think BadFamily is running around with +7s and old uniques.

Banned Senior Member

Okkie, Dokkie..PvP servers better for you.
    Btw, dont forget to watch between of 27~30min

Anatolia

seems i was playing diffrent CW and now im looking at wrong forum section ...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

and at the other dude if you only have 2 meles in a party and everyone else is a priest if you let someone die your shit when your only fighting 8 people.
    wow you took that shit personal.. dude with your logic.. a party with 3 priests can kill any party..you fucking kidding me ? bro its not about your precious "skills" anymore its a matter of what the fuck gear you got on..full duffed god can be easily taken down by 4 fucking warriors and just to throw it in..let one of`em have freakin bombastic and see if your "fast healer and curer" can do shit now
    anyways its kinda pointless to argue with people in KO4life..for some reason they never die in PK

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    wow you took that shit personal.. dude with your logic.. a party with 3 priests can kill any party..you fucking kidding me ? bro its not about your precious "skills" anymore its a matter of what the fuck gear you got on..full duffed god can be easily taken down by 4 fucking warriors and just to throw it in..let one of`em have freakin bombastic and see if your "fast healer and curer" can do shit now
    anyways its kinda pointless to argue with people in KO4life..for some reason they never die in PK
    Skill has lot to do with the game. It's just people who don't make any more progress and stay at 'noob' level that can't grasp it. For example nowadays ppl can kill a priest in 1 second with a good timing on duffs and melees attacking the target immediately duffs drop. Back in the day ppl weren't this goddamn over organized.

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    I enjoy reading Prods posts. He is kinda douchy but smart. Regardless, when it comes to things like this he has allways had some sort of "god" complex. To give a different point of view, if someone dies with 3 priests in their party, I dont believe they are shit, I believe a mistake was made. Perhaps bad communication or just a misscalculation, a duff when you think another priest was gonna heal or something like that.

Making a mistake doesnt make you shit, it makes you a regular human being lol. Even at the highest end of pro gaming in e-sports you see pros making mistakes. And this is people who devote their lives to playing their games. I can care to give out examples, but if anyone here follows any pro gaming scene you know mistakes are a normal thing. The winner tends to be the one that made the less mistakes, or the one that was able to capitalize the most of their opponents mistakes.

Now I would have not put that scene in a PK movie jajajaja. They should have edited those mistakes out, but other than that, I dont get why some people have made such a big deal out of that. Oh wait, thats right, when I PKed back in the day I was the best, just ask my friends lol, all the people who are considered good this days are shit compared to us back then, this game is going to shit.
    MASTERSLAVE and wargrim like this.

Yay! Another flame war about pointless shit!

This is beginning to fuck me off now, stop being children, it's a game, play it like a game and keep the bullshit to yourselves!

Bans incoming! I'm just bored of it now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567