Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Integrity vs BadFamily (Part 2)

This is a discussion on Integrity vs BadFamily (Part 2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw btw scrolled with 3 debuffer 2 mage ... vs ubuffed sub clan oke men y wery ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    btw scrolled with 3 debuffer 2 mage ... vs ubuffed sub clan oke men y wery good gun

take vydeo men !! uzuaha posta ko4lifa zuaha

what a fukin tard brah give up you suk lol
    stop with you ass kissing 2 duffer 1 buffer 2 mages yeah and it funny you mention it two fucking paper mages and they hard a time killing them...plz cry my river
    you should enjoy the ass kissing section and go straight to bf

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    fully sc was only opti and to be honest waste of sc he was never the target everyone else was on buff read the party chat...oh wait can you even read?
    Always with the fucking excuses but listen if you really want to get into detail...It mention before in the badfamily video you guys didnt face a full integrity party we had 2 random mages Zeca and VirtualShinny and how many kills did you even get?
    crying now that we had 3 priest please come on... face son you got roll by the worst clan in cwest ah? i wonder how that feels i mean if you are "the best" why cry? Did we post enough screen shot for you? all that mad bullshit you love to talk...take it easy papi ill you in cz
    *First of all we can make sure that your mages was fully scrolled about the priests? I can say that they was fully scrolled also but not sure about it.

*Instead of think that you are so GG or something , come and make normal 8v8 VS real badfamily , and you know what I talking about you just trying to make me mad because you are retard. And as I said we can put on it 21gb+ if you intersted .

*In the video that ThanatosR made as you said you had random mages , virtualshanny? I think he was your clannie / ally dont sure about it but I remember something about this guy..I think he was in integrity,
    about zecaa?you can say something about zeca?he is better then all your mages in your clan so about what you crying you asshole , if he wasn't there we was killing more people from your clan , he just saved on you like a perfect mages so stop crying.

*Let me know when you will start to talk in-game instead open your mouth in this forum,
    I told you around 100?200?300?times to pm me in-game when you are ready to make 8v8 ,
    if its makes you happy to go cz and kill badLfamily.. I dont know what to say seriously..
    except saying that you are idiot 0,0.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    I haven't played cwest in a while, but the last time I played it was BF taking a shit on integrity everytime they came into CZ.
    0,0 steven =D stop playing starcraft you sea monkey!!
    come back to play usko :K

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    btw scrolled with 3 debuffer 2 mage ... vs ubuffed sub clan oke men y wery good gun

take vydeo men !! uzuaha posta ko4lifa zuaha

what a fukin tard brah give up you suk lol
    +1.

Legacy Senior Member

scrolled vs unscrolled????

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    *First of all we can make sure that your mages was fully scrolled about the priests? I can say that they was fully scrolled also but not sure about it.

*Instead of think that you are so GG or something , come and make normal 8v8 VS real badfamily , and you know what I talking about you just trying to make me mad because you are retard. And as I said we can put on it 21gb+ if you intersted .

*In the video that ThanatosR made as you said you had random mages , virtualshanny? I think he was your clannie / ally dont sure about it but I remember something about this guy..I think he was in integrity,
    about zecaa?you can say something about zeca?he is better then all your mages in your clan so about what you crying you asshole , if he wasn't there we was killing more people from your clan , he just saved on you like a perfect mages so stop crying.

*Let me know when you will start to talk in-game instead open your mouth in this forum,
    I told you around 100?200?300?times to pm me in-game when you are ready to make 8v8 ,
    if its makes you happy to go cz and kill badLfamily.. I dont know what to say seriously..
    except saying that you are idiot 0,0.

0,0 steven =D stop playing starcraft you sea monkey!!
    come back to play usko :K

+1.
    if thats the case u own us 21 gb right?

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    if thats the case u own us 21 gb right?
    nope,
    told you we can make 8v8 but no like u did it ,
    run in cz see badLfamily party and say
    weeeeeeeeeeee
    we won badfamily like retard.
    pm me in-game
    and then we can say some place in cz that we gonna make this 8v8
    and as I said BadFamily no badLfamily.

anyway as I said instead talking there go pm us in-game when you want to start talk about it and then we will do it.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

don't feed the troll...

GOd dam 11.5k hp on scroll thats beast, but who ever played on degano bp needs to quit priest, what kind of dumbass priest runs into the middle of a party to throw a duff and sacrifice himself when the opposing team has a p/c lol what a retard

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    nope,
    told you we can make 8v8 but no like u did it ,
    run in cz see badLfamily party and say
    weeeeeeeeeeee
    we won badfamily like retard.
    pm me in-game
    and then we can say some place in cz that we gonna make this 8v8
    and as I said BadFamily no badLfamily.

anyway as I said instead talking there go pm us in-game when you want to start talk about it and then we will do it.
    translate bla bla bla bla cry bla bla bla more crying
    listen I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS WE (INTEGRITY IS NOT THE BEST CLAN ARE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER NOW WE ARE YOUNG CLAN) BUT i want it to make sure this troll put this feet on the ground and stop saying BF IS BEST OUT THERE WHEN YOU CLEARLY ARE NOT.

StyLo_66

endless war lol... think badfamily has a greater teamplay

this is funny topic. Good that I don't play CW anymore!!

YOU ALL CAN READ THIS CAN'T YOU? I AM NOT FROM CWEST BUT AS I CLEARLY SEE INTEGRITY IS A NOOB OF A CLAN, I WATCHED ALL THE VIDS AND IN ALL INTEGRITY HAS NO COORDINATION, IN THIS VIDEO I SAW BADLFAMILY NOT BADFAMILY. NOW FLAME ME IF YOU WANT, BUT AS I CLEARLY SEE INTEGRITY IS SCARED TO GO 8 VS 8 WITH REAL BADFAMILY.(i PUT MY COMMENT IN CAPS FOR NOOBS TOO READ). BADFAMILY ISN'T PRO CLAN, BUT THEY SEEM TO HAVE WAY MORE OF A COORDINATION THEN INTEGRITY. HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY COMMENT COME FIND ME ON ARES.

this is only game guys....cmon lol

Integrity fails so much.

@4Opti Fattie put down the twinkie for a second and try to combo a bit faster.

Oh wait 4Opti I clearly see you kill degano's priest right after a full duff hits it, and seriously no matter how new cwest is, IF YOU PK WITH 3 PRIEST YOUR CLAN IS FAIL AND THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT KO!!!, What will yous ay to me omg your from ares, biggest baba server, all parties there have 4x priests blah blah, On ares only clans that use more then 2 priests isd jit, and UG( clan is done), but other then that only parties that use more then 2 priests are NT parties, but really 3x priest fail sir FAIL!, Not trying to hurt your feelings, but even when I played cwest I refused to join integrity and this video proves why.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

havent seen the movie yet coz im at work, but i bet its gonna make me laugh, wish i had a videocard to make some fraps at my pc :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast