Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Integrity vs BadFamily (Part 2)

This is a discussion on Integrity vs BadFamily (Part 2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AngelOfHatred YOU ALL CAN READ THIS CAN'T YOU? I AM NOT FROM CWEST BUT AS I CLEARLY ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfHatred View Post
    YOU ALL CAN READ THIS CAN'T YOU? I AM NOT FROM CWEST BUT AS I CLEARLY SEE INTEGRITY IS A NOOB OF A CLAN, I WATCHED ALL THE VIDS AND IN ALL INTEGRITY HAS NO COORDINATION, IN THIS VIDEO I SAW BADLFAMILY NOT BADFAMILY. NOW FLAME ME IF YOU WANT, BUT AS I CLEARLY SEE INTEGRITY IS SCARED TO GO 8 VS 8 WITH REAL BADFAMILY.(i PUT MY COMMENT IN CAPS FOR NOOBS TOO READ). BADFAMILY ISN'T PRO CLAN, BUT THEY SEEM TO HAVE WAY MORE OF A COORDINATION THEN INTEGRITY. HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY COMMENT COME FIND ME ON ARES.
    correct me if am wrong but is deganothenoob in badLfamily? i found it funny u said u see no coordination and they still get roll image if there was hahaha

Lol as I see if your video it clearly shows you kill ing degano after he is covered in duffs 1 after the other, Correct me if i'm wrong, but 3x priest lol, bro you can maybe play decent on cwest, but with the items you showed you will be raped everyday on ares.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    +1.

and as I said .
    and I will say more 1000 times you idiot guy without brain and son of a bitch.
    8V8 - BadFamily vs Integrity no BadLfamily vs Integrity ,
    get a brain and stop changing my words as you see even in this video that hamad posted there , was there a full party of badfamily not mixed with badLfamily.
    thats what I meant. BadFamily vs Integrity no BadLfamily
    so shut the fuck up and stop think that you are some gg,
    Cuban's Dog!!!!
    btw its just me or you got 3priests?vs 2?
    aaa? idiot

I still waiting till you will say that you ready for 8v8 of BadFamily VS Integrity,
    21gb on it!
    asshole without brain
    I wish someone else will scam you again you assholes!
    Good job sobre for scamming this idiots! they deserve it

just to let you know,
    even in the video that you posted the part 2.
    you show ss of me saying that was there zazix , you happy in killing priest lvl 30 with full buff in 2hits and then saying that you are gg?

PS : 1thing I forgot , you was scrolled , BadFamily never using full scroll , only wolf&swift

lmfao... too funny.

sooo much rage in one post... dont mess with his feelings OP, its his LIFE you are talking about here.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    +1.

and as I said .
    and I will say more 1000 times you idiot guy without brain and son of a bitch.
    8V8 - BadFamily vs Integrity no BadLfamily vs Integrity ,
    get a brain and stop changing my words as you see even in this video that hamad posted there , was there a full party of badfamily not mixed with badLfamily.
    thats what I meant. BadFamily vs Integrity no BadLfamily
    so shut the fuck up and stop think that you are some gg,
    Cuban's Dog!!!!
    btw its just me or you got 3priests?vs 2?
    aaa? idiot

I still waiting till you will say that you ready for 8v8 of BadFamily VS Integrity,
    21gb on it!
    asshole without brain
    I wish someone else will scam you again you assholes!
    Good job sobre for scamming this idiots! they deserve it

just to let you know,
    even in the video that you posted the part 2.
    you show ss of me saying that was there zazix , you happy in killing priest lvl 30 with full buff in 2hits and then saying that you are gg?

PS : 1thing I forgot , you was scrolled , BadFamily never using full scroll , only wolf&swift

ok , you pm me to make equal justice becuz you got a 1year 2 point infraction for constant flaming and enticing Jaspreet/Carlos( for which they got a year 2 point infraction). Yours came after theirs becuz you brought up the shit that got them theirs. You enticed it more. I gave it to you for that.

So I come here and what do I see, you posting the first legitimate namecalling flame. You WANT me to hand OUT equal justice that was done upon you yet you threw the flame on the gas that this video laid out. The guy made a video, for which it was your clan vs his. Big deal. Go make ur own in defense.

Im all about being fair but when i get my time wasted to come look at something and its the person crying about it that starts it.... makes me pissed off.

btw... in that last pm you mentioned running off to Danny or Felix to lift your infraction... how's that working out for you?

topic closed.

p.s. Hellsfury > BF. do more with less.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfHatred View Post
    Lol as I see if your video it clearly shows you kill ing degano after he is covered in duffs 1 after the other, Correct me if i'm wrong, but 3x priest lol, bro you can maybe play decent on cwest, but with the items you showed you will be raped everyday on ares.
    badfamily always go around cz with 3 priest btw are you sure u r not from cwest if u where from here u would knew that and its cz buddy u get duff/attack/die... is that how they kill our paper mages? cry me a river too.

and frankly I should ban your current Perfection account for bypassing. You were handed an serious infraction causing to not be able to PM on purpose. I was being nice and leaving this one alone. Why?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123