Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2)

This is a discussion on Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you're just jealous of my pro minor kanka . I get you , you're not the only one <3 :* ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

you're just jealous of my pro minor kanka . I get you , you're not the only one <3 :*
    nah seriously , vsing a warrior these days it's a wery hard misison when u don't Has KorwAz 8 kardes ;X
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    and what is this x7 mouse ? and why is it different from say razer or logitech or any other gaming mouse?
    the x7 mouse is known cause of his pro macro recorder and good timings and repeatable key press . maybe his advantages is his comfort of the buttons ..
    it's the same as your naga , g500,g5,mx518,g400 or w/e mouse out there with macro settings . it's just that the turks only know whaat X7 is . I doubt any turk knows what is razer (high priced hardware maybe or it just doesn't sell in turkey ..)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    you're just jealous of my pro minor kanka . I get you , you're not the only one <3 :*
    nah seriously , vsing a warrior these days it's a wery hard misison when u don't Has KorwAz 8 kardes ;X

the x7 mouse is known cause of his pro macro recorder and good timings and repeatable key press . maybe his advantages is his comfort of the buttons ..
    it's the same as your naga , g500,g5,mx518,g400 or w/e mouse out there with macro settings . it's just that the turks only know whaat X7 is . I doubt any turk knows what is razer (high priced hardware maybe or it just doesn't sell in turkey ..)
    i didnt see ur minor, also i dont care it aswell. but im pretty sure it wont be work in 2vs2 :P
    and yea warrior vs rogue so hard but u deserve it, who is spam pm them for vs vs vs :P
    ComaX likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    i didnt see ur minor, also i dont care it aswell. but im pretty sure it wont be work in 2vs2 :P
    and yea warrior vs rogue so hard but u deserve it, who is spam pm them for vs vs vs :P
    pretty much , I never said I don't deserve that video i should actually . but in 2vs2 it doesn't check anything . as soon aas he get full dbuffd its the cure timing .
    u didn't see my minor but chukaro did several times , when he stops in the middle of the vs

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    pretty much , I never said I don't deserve that video i should actually . but in 2vs2 it doesn't check anything . as soon aas he get full dbuffd its the cure timing .
    u didn't see my minor but chukaro did several times , when he stops in the middle of the vs
    SURE :P anyway YOU ARE KING
    ComaX likes this.

Banned Senior Member

SURE :P anyway YOU ARE KING
    really kool pics bro show me websight pls
    a real dragon
    Last edited by Rec7on; 01-13-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Couldn't really care about the video since I indeed was like that cat and was distracted by something more interesting in the middle of the video. What I don't get is why this kid is so damn defensive all the time. He can't take any criticism and responds to everything in such a childlike manner. Why does this bother me? I don't know, I just hate children.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Couldn't really care about the video since I indeed was like that cat and was distracted by something more interesting in the middle of the video. What I don't get is why this kid is so damn defensive all the time. He can't take any criticism and responds to everything in such a childlike manner. Why does this bother me? I don't know, I just hate children.
    do u really think ? i care ur childlish post? go play PvP kanka, yoksa sulalenin icinden gecerim !
    ComaX likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

do u really think ? i care ur childlish post? go play PvP kanka, yoksa sulalenin icinden gecerim !
    1. If you bother commenting on it, yes you do.. or at least you would if you knew english.
    2. Its NOT A TURKISH FORUM, stop typing in turkish.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    1. If you bother commenting on it, yes you do.. or at least you would if you knew english.
    you so harsh bro ... you need to know he has no education :S english is wery hard for him ... apparently KO aswell .

Banned Senior Member

bai bai bai
    ComaX likes this.

bai bai bai
    thats a gr8 argument !

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    thats a gr8 argument !
    Google translate is under maintenance, he couldn't translate what I wrote so..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    thats a gr8 argument !
    ComaX likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Im not sure if u speaking about feelthefire or degano

Banned Senior Member

Google translate is under maintenance, he couldn't translate what I wrote so..
    yazmak zorunda değilim hadi bunu çevir :P
    ComaX likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast