Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
Like Tree46Likes

Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2)

This is a discussion on Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective Im not sure if u speaking about feelthefire or degano Ha-Ha Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire yazmak ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Im not sure if u speaking about feelthefire or degano
    Ha-Ha






    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    yazmak zorunda değilim hadi bunu ševir :P
    Got warned once by the forum's staff and you continue with this crap? We aint speaking turkish, stop with it.
    COLATO likes this.

  2. #32
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post

    seems you have problem with any sort of criticism...

  3. #33
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    seems you have problem with any sort of criticism...
    and u must be a lawyer...
    ComaX likes this.

  4. #34
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    and u must be a lawyer...
    so anybody that dosent agree with your crapy arguments is a lawyer now?

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so anybody that dosent agree with your crapy arguments is a lawyer now?
    ofc no..

    but someone wants to fight with my every movies and what do you expect me to do ?
    ComaX likes this.

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    dont delete nothing, its not about your movie... i preffer watch something on media section than dont see nothing, anyway players learn by his own mistakes... at least we made movies and post here no like others only talk and never put movies.
    u're right %100000000000000000000000000
    ComaX likes this.

  7. #37
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    ofc no..

    but someone wants to fight with my every movies and what do you expect me to do ?
    No one is fighting with you, we are arguing with you because we disagree with you.
    And instead of saying "thanks for the comment" you starting an arguement with us.

    So who want to fight here exactly? we do? or you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    u're right %100000000000000000000000000
    Stop licking people's ass.
    Rec7on likes this.

  8. #38
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    No one is fighting with you, we are arguing with you because we disagree with you.
    And instead of saying "thanks for the comment" you starting an arguement with us.

    So who want to fight here exactly? we do? or you do?

    Stop licking people's ass.

    i just post the movie here, and u talked like leader of TheTitanz ?

    was here

    when some1 wrote bad things against us and u like it. SO U ARE LICKING PPL'S ASS ?
    ComaX likes this.

  9. #39
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    i just post the movie here, and u talked like leader of TheTitanz ?

    was here

    when some1 wrote bad things against us and u like it. SO U ARE LICKING PPL'S ASS ?
    In fact, I don't really give a fuck about you or your clan.
    The only one who I really hated was cuban, as far as I know he's not playing KO anymore and when he does he plays on chukaro's side char at ardream.

    I did not like or dislike anything anyone said about you, I don't like the fact you can't take bad comments and when someone is posting something negative about your video you simply start to argue with him.



    P.S what's the thing with the parrot? O.o

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    In fact, I don't really give a fuck about you or your clan.
    The only one who I really hated was cuban, as far as I know he's not playing KO anymore and when he does he plays on chukaro's side char at ardream.

    I did not like or dislike anything anyone said about you, I don't like the fact you can't take bad comments and when someone is posting something negative about your video you simply start to argue with him.



    P.S what's the thing with the parrot? O.o

    PFF I REALLY GOT BORED, WRITE WRITE WRITE GO AWAY OR MAKE UR TOPIC LIKE OR UNLIKE BUTTON HERE. LATER
    ComaX likes this.

  11. #41
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    PFF I REALLY GOT BORED, WRITE WRITE WRITE GO AWAY OR MAKE UR TOPIC LIKE OR UNLIKE BUTTON HERE. LATER
    Oke, u're right %100000000000000000000000000



    /sarcasm off

  12. #42
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Im not sure if u speaking about feelthefire or degano
    My posts usually apply to every retard around..

  13. #43
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Sometimes I miss this game. It was fun owning up self proclaimed "good players" then having them pm us in game or whine on forums about how much they thought we sucked. But all I have to do to keep myself from starting to play again is to come to the Knight Online forums and I am reminded to stay away. Game is full of little boys that egos are so tied to this game they just can't say anything nice to each other or just ignore each other. Almost every post Degano come into it (when it has nothing to do with him) and flame away at the people that walked all over this clan in game. He just can't control himself. He didn't come onto Titanz post and point out the fact that their video was just showing them killing the same debuffed mage over and over again, no he had to come on here and once again to flame Integrity with his oh so important opinions. By the way Degano, your clan lacks some serious skills but that doesn't stop them from making videos.
    I will keep checking in time and time again for amusement to see nothing every changes.
    ComaX, FeeLTheFire and razor like this.

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    eh 2/10 just boring, not impressive.

  15. #45
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    bro this is ENLGISH forum.
    lol .
    Small_BUT_Efective likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hi Searching for 2vs2
    By TryMe in forum Diez
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:35 PM
  3. requesting a 2vs2
    By Dontaskmeagain in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 01:58 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 08:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •