Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2)

This is a discussion on Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire ofc no.. but someone wants to fight with my every movies and what do you expect ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    ofc no..

but someone wants to fight with my every movies and what do you expect me to do ?
    fight? nobody want to "fight" with you at all, you just over react at EVERY unplesant comment at your threads. Whats the point of posting it at Media section if you want only ass licking comments?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol .
    fixed for you ^^ 2 much rush.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Sometimes I miss this game. It was fun owning up self proclaimed "good players" then having them pm us in game or whine on forums about how much they thought we sucked. But all I have to do to keep myself from starting to play again is to come to the Knight Online forums and I am reminded to stay away. Game is full of little boys that egos are so tied to this game they just can't say anything nice to each other or just ignore each other. Almost every post Degano come into it (when it has nothing to do with him) and flame away at the people that walked all over this clan in game. He just can't control himself. He didn't come onto Titanz post and point out the fact that their video was just showing them killing the same debuffed mage over and over again, no he had to come on here and once again to flame Integrity with his oh so important opinions. By the way Degano, your clan lacks some serious skills but that doesn't stop them from making videos.
    I will keep checking in time and time again for amusement to see nothing every changes.
    Oke, talks ShellyDraven?

I did not come to argue in this topic just like I said before.
    I just pointed out a fact and that is it, he just decided to start an arguement with every guy who disagreed with him.

About titanz's video, I did not watch it becasue the quality was bad.
    I didn't say their video is bad or good(titanz's) the quality was bad so I stopped watching it after 30sec, and as ShootingStars said, he don't have much experience about editting videos so I did not comment and point it out.

Now about the videos-myclan etc.
    I don't know if you're being serious or not.
    Some players made some videos against my clan, you expect them to show themself dying?
    Videos does not prove anything, as I said.
    What usually is the PK that going on in cz everyday, everyone can record their clan killing someone else once it happens.
    I never said that my clan is unstoppable. Everyone dies the best players and the noob ones.

About FeelTheFire's video, I don't know they might be more skilled than Amor and QUIMERA but I personally don't see the point in recording a video of killing 2 people who's way weaker than you.
    Imagine you and your husband playing against 2people who's outgearing your asses and then this people record it and say "haha, we are better".
    Its pathetic, isn't it ?

But what do you think, would anyone bother making a video vsing my clan if we wasn't a challenge for them?
    Put yourself there, did I ever record you and your husband ;-)?

You can keep trying to comment with crap about me and my clan, it doesn't really bother me but I enjoy commenting on your comments just to prove you how stupid your comments are.

Speaking of ego , what ego has to do with it ? Honestly now.
    I just gave out my comment and wrote what I think about his video, you call it ego?
    He was the one who tried to start an arguement with me and other people that didn't like his video.

I'm out of this meaningless topic.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    eh 2/10 just boring, not impressive.
    Thanks for ur opinion

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™infected™ View Post
    oke, talks shellydraven?

I did not come to argue in this topic just like i said before.
    I just pointed out a fact and that is it, he just decided to start an arguement with every guy who disagreed with him.

About titanz's video, i did not watch it becasue the quality was bad.
    I didn't say their video is bad or good(titanz's) the quality was bad so i stopped watching it after 30sec, and as shootingstars said, he don't have much experience about editting videos so i did not comment and point it out.

Some players made some videos against my clan, you expect them to show themself dying?
    Videos does not prove anything, as i said.
    What usually is the pk that going on in cz everyday, everyone can record their clan killing someone else once it happens.
    I never said that my clan is unstoppable. Everyone dies the best players and the noob ones.

About feelthefire's video, i don't know they might be more skilled than amor and quimera but i personally don't see the point in recording a video of killing 2 people who's way weaker than you.
    Imagine you and your husband playing against 2people who's outgearing your asses and then this people record it and say "haha, we are better".
    Its pathetic, isn't it ?

But what do you think, would anyone bother making a video vsing my clan if we wasn't a challenge for them?
    Put yourself there, did i ever record you and your husband ;-)?

You can keep trying to comment with crap about me and my clan, it doesn't really bother me but i enjoy commenting on your comments just to prove you how stupid your comments are.

I just gave out my comment and wrote what i think about his video, you call it ego?
    He was the one who tried to start an arguement with me and other people that didn't like his video.

kid go fight another side
    ComaX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Oke, talks ShellyDraven?

I did not come to argue in this topic just like I said before.

About titanz's video, I did not watch it becasue the quality was bad.
    I didn't say their video is bad or good(titanz's) the quality was bad so I stopped watching it after 30sec, and as ShootingStars said, he don't have much experience about editting videos so I did not comment and point it out.

Videos does not prove anything, as I said.
    What usually is the PK that going on in cz everyday, everyone can record their clan killing someone else once it happens.

About FeelTheFire's video, I don't know they might be more skilled than Amor and QUIMERA but I personally don't see the point in recording a video of killing 2 people who's way weaker than you.
    Its pathetic, isn't it ?

Put yourself there, did I ever record you and your husband ;-)?

You can keep trying to comment with crap about me and my clan, it doesn't really bother me but I enjoy commenting on your comments just to prove you how stupid your comments are.

I just gave out my comment and wrote what I think about his video, you call it ego?

Maybe you shouldn't have commented on his video making assumptions when it has nothing to do with you...it was just a fun 2v2. One can say brambor's video was a response to 10 of Vendetta's videos.
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Wery censorship.

Stan, your wifes fat. Thanks for comin.

lol renzo became rich and using name change scroll , btw feeling or renzo its shame on u when u make video vs video against qu1mera and amor umm
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    lol renzo became rich and using name change scroll , btw feeling or renzo its shame on u when u make video vs video against qu1mera and amor umm
    i know :P

wow

super movie kanka !!

Wery nıce

So much skıll

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Stan, your wifes fat. Thanks for comin.
    That's it? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............?

Bored, and stop to cry by the negative comments about your videos. Not that everyone is against you, but it is very boring that's all XD
    Last edited by GuillermoG; 01-15-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuillermoG View Post
    Bored, and stop to cry by the negative comments about your videos. Not that everyone is against you, but it is very boring that's all XD
    Why u dont try to put YOUR PVP VIDEOS ? xD
    ComaX likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast