Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree46Likes

Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2)

This is a discussion on Integrity vS TheTitanz&TheFascinating (2vS2) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bathory Sometimes I miss this game. It was fun owning up self proclaimed "good players" then having ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Sometimes I miss this game. It was fun owning up self proclaimed "good players" then having them pm us in game or whine on forums about how much they thought we sucked. But all I have to do to keep myself from starting to play again is to come to the Knight Online forums and I am reminded to stay away. Game is full of little boys that egos are so tied to this game they just can't say anything nice to each other or just ignore each other. Almost every post Degano come into it (when it has nothing to do with him) and flame away at the people that walked all over this clan in game. He just can't control himself. He didn't come onto Titanz post and point out the fact that their video was just showing them killing the same debuffed mage over and over again, no he had to come on here and once again to flame Integrity with his oh so important opinions. By the way Degano, your clan lacks some serious skills but that doesn't stop them from making videos.
    I will keep checking in time and time again for amusement to see nothing every changes.
    Wendy in a tree is what I see

almost forgot , Potsnifff/AKAHORSECHOKER PK Vid - YouTube yea the start of this

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456