Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie

This is a discussion on Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some pk clips from warrior screen.Enjoy...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Wink Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie

Some pk clips from warrior screen.Enjoy

Banned Senior Member

lol i like the video i also like how u showed u beating demo with 35% pots in ur bar lol
    Small_BUT_Efective and Tiffer like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

i really hate to see 4 priests
    Lerwaaah and brambor like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    thats normal now for any clan in cz not just them for the ap on chars now u need more heals

Banned Senior Member

lol stopped watching after he towned when he got duffed so the mage can tp him back rofl. bitch status.

@ispit about the 4 priests thing its pretty common in usko now. its not like private severs where 1 person can tank 3-4 people full dbed if you're a priest and theres a warrior with 6k ap attacking you he can solo you if a chaos curse goes off. i hate to be one of the guys that is like "private server player sucks" but any more usko is on a different level compared to private servers. the communication in the parties and teamwork is so much better and people can die so fast you can't pk with 1 priest in a 8vs8. sorry to hurt your imaginary expectations lol.
    Straapi likes this.

Sorry, had to stop watching after I realized I've heard the first song a gazillion times. Why the fuck can't people be more original when picking songs for pk vids?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Same.But i think the big problem is : Orcs cant save their ass against of 2,3 melee

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Same.But i think the big problem is : Orcs cant save their ass against of 2,3 melee
    Maybe orcs dont have abyss pots like you do (0:44 when theres screen with Demoralizer) lol

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    thats normal now for any clan in cz not just them
    not really...

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    thats normal now for any clan in cz not just them for the ap on chars now u need more heals
    worst excuse ever...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Maybe orcs dont have abyss pots like you do (0:44 when theres screen with Demoralizer) lol
    Thats not mean he used abyss pot in the vs.If demo wants to do vs again, Zonerodius can always.Just pm him.Also provided that both sides take videos.

Come to me with good excuses.
    canelofalo likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Funny as always. Ye he has abyss pots only for exps lol, u make me sad with all your shit
    Tiffer likes this.

Thats not mean he used abyss pot in the vs.If demo wants to do vs again, Zonerodius can always.Just pm him.Also provided that both sides take videos.

This is the guy who said i don't have a brain omg...pls you have to stop making yourself look bad. there's a video of chukaro 80+ losing to 68 in vs 1 dagger only dex sc i hope it is uploaded soon so you can stop with trash talk

Banned Senior Member

have u ever herd the expression if it looks like a duck sounds like a duck and acts like a duck then its a duck? that applies here i think he had 35% pots in his bar but did'nt use them? lol im pretty sure there no excuse for this so no need for a good excuse from me

Ive been and i am a player by my self in TheTitanz > Ive been playing rogue almost all my years of K.O i have
    not been active in CZ nowdays but played since start of Cwest. People have way better gear wrong word CRAZY gear Sins runs with 5k AP > Warriors Almost 6k AP and for the first time FuriousKo you are right!

About Chukaro When ''renzo plays > Chukaro, he plays good. So Tiffer about the Potsnifff beating Chukaro ''that video well not hard for a fully 69 geared sin with 800 ac to tank a 80+ not using all his skills only 1-59 back then when Potsniff was one of top geared sins. I just love logging my 69 beating 83 ass with the 800 ac.

However Ive been playing in Integrity when i was Human they have alot to learn like all clans today. Im not saying im a Pro far from that, but about all this flamings > Big Pots > Stop it Thank YOU KNIGHT ONLINE TO BRING BIG POTS back now when all can use them. Thats why i will say all Haters out there who get turned on flaming and complaining, i call you all IRON MIND persons put that energy to real life goals it will help you alot (:!!!

TheTitanz no offence i still love you all even though my clannies is IRON MIND guys thats why im in our clan. TheTitanz For the Win!!

About the video not bad could be better showing ''faster replay on the VS to actually enjoy and see the combo.
    /Feeler

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast