Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 185
Like Tree58Likes

Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie

This is a discussion on Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire This is English forum sorry pm me when u want 2vs2 i want 1 vs 1 ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    This is English forum sorry pm me when u want 2vs2
    i want 1 vs 1

    pm me when you grow balls

    S> balls kanka

  2. #62
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    i want 1 vs 1

    pm me when you grow balls

    S> balls kanka
    no worrie I GOT TURKISH BALLS
    canelofalo likes this.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    no worrie I GOT TURKISH BALLS
    ok come let me break ur hairy turkish balls

    im in arena right now

  4. #64
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    ok come let me break ur hairy turkish balls

    im in arena right now
    ok first pay me 15 usd

    We are in arena too

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    ok first pay me 15 usd
    first pay us 21 gb from CW
    remember 8 vs 8? and itegrity didn't show up
    they said '' We need IronAuditore'' and like 5-6 warriors from integrity was on arena
    pay us 21 gb then we can talk about 2vs2 5vs5 or 8vs8
    Tiffer likes this.

  6. #66
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    first pay us 21 gb from CW
    remember 8 vs 8? and itegrity didn't show up
    they said '' We need IronAuditore'' and like 5-6 warriors from integrity was on arena
    pay us 21 gb then we can talk about 2vs2 5vs5 or 8vs8


    u never win this vs and want to money?

  7. #67
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    ok first pay me 15 usd

    We are in arena too
    why you lie he was waiting in arena and you guys didnt show up, pay him 21 gb you need to buy his balls that are for sale^^

  8. #68
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    why you lie he was waiting in arena and you guys didnt show up, pay him 21 gb you need to buy his balls that are for sale^^
    He is on which acc?

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    He is on which acc?
    i came to arena

    still you didnt show up

    i relogged on seltun

    if you are in arena i will come again on SininS

  10. #70
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    i came to arena

    still you didnt show up

    i relogged on seltun

    if you are in arena i will come again on SininS
    oke rogue vs rogue

  11. #71
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    ok he didnt, cya next time

  12. #72
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    waitttttttttttt dont be gypsy

  13. #73
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Degano ))))))))))

    Did u understand What i mean? u guys know how to kill people ?
    No, I tried google translate..
    Didn't really help me.
    brambor and HaMaDFtw like this.

  14. #74
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    No, I tried google translate..
    Didn't really help me.
    Sure look at the world map

  15. #75
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372
    HaMaDFtw, MrsBlueEyezz and brambor like this.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Movie] ULkucu Pk Movie
    By ULkucu in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 10:18 PM
  3. [Movie] Pretty decent pk movie from a priest pov
    By LotusBomb in forum Media
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:43 AM
  4. [Movie] Another potion hack movie '?' [Elaniapolis]
    By Rec7on in forum Media
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 08:31 AM
  5. [Movie] Rorshach Final Movie (VOL.4) -Warrior-
    By Rorschach in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •