Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie

This is a discussion on Integrity - Zonerodius PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ Now, you don't offer but before? you keep spamming people to vs you for 3200kc or ...
Page: 9

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Now, you don't offer but before? you keep spamming people to vs you for 3200kc or 21gb.
    Now when you realized that you're not as good as you think you call it a "vs for fun / friendly vs"

What ego? google egoism and understand what's the meaning of it you dumbass.
    What ego has to do with that?I said he could do worst on chukaro, so don't open your mouth about someone who's better than you.

what you showing in that video, degano taking ironauditore to redball while degano isn't buffed and ironauditore is buffed ?
    oh boy..how sweet.

You want me to remind you the vses from cwest? degano with a cb7rev vs ironauditore with a hb10.?
    degano wins with 30% hp while chaos doesn't even work once?
    Noobass.

Mario, you..me..everyone.. know how retarded feelthefire is.
    Its okay if you want admit it here in public because he's your clannie but look at his comments.
    his comments doesn't make any sense, with his new version of google translate, he just come here and start commenting with nonsense and argue with people that doesn't like his video.

I didn't bother commenting on this topic until I saw that he keep crying because people posting a negative comment on his topic, he can't take it so he start and arguement.
    I came here and nicely asked them all(not only feelings) to stop being a kids and stop arguing about it.
    He had to quote my comment and pull me into this fight, now I won't leave this topic until he gets banned from this forum or some moderator come and close it.

He's retarded and he deserve all this flaming , if he got a problem he's free to stop commenting on this topic and then we stop commenting on his retarded comments.
    So u didnt agree 2vs2 ? I told that more time.Every1 can like or unlike my videos.But if some1 says like: u showed up abyss pots on Zonerodius screen. I have to answer them.
    So i dont care who like or unlike them.If i dont put movies this media section.Everyone watch the same things.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Look Thomas, Im not the best guy in this world and game.I just try to show "who says IM STRONGEST PRIEST or etc." that.
    And here he does it again, trying to pull me in.

Now you understand what I'm talking about?

I said I'm the strongest priest because I am really the strongest one, I know what's the gear that all the other strong priests got and my gear is better than theirs.
    What you showed so far?
    Noiseless, killing deganothepaladin while deganothepaladin is not even buffed/scrolled, proves alot ah?
    Vishera killing deganothepaladin with 4?meeles while deganothepaladin isn't scrolled, and while deganothepaladin was on superiorparasite and malice?

What happens once DeganoThePaladin opens scrolls like all the rest of the priests in cz? 8?9?meeles with full +10 can't do much.
    So lets start talking facts if thats what you want, I will beat you there as well.

Dumbass.

So u didnt agree 2vs2 ? I told that more time.Every1 can like or unlike my videos.But if some1 says like: u showed up abyss pots on Zonerodius screen. I have to answer them.
    So i dont care who like or unlike them.If i dont put movies this media section.Everyone watch the same things.
    I didn't say I agreed or disagreed, I won't do any kind of vs against you as long as I don't get the 21gb you owe me from the last 8v8 you wanted to do.

and I'm not judging you for answering them, I'm judging you for making an arguement from it. and then crying because everyone start flamming you.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    And here he does it again, trying to pull me in.

Now you understand what I'm talking about?

I said I'm the strongest priest because I am really the strongest one, I know what's the gear that all the other strong priests got and my gear is better than theirs.
    What you showed so far?
    Noiseless, killing deganothepaladin while deganothepaladin is not even buffed/scrolled, proves alot ah?
    Vishera killing deganothepaladin with 4?meeles while deganothepaladin isn't scrolled, and while deganothepaladin was on superiorparasite and malice?

What happens once DeganoThePaladin opens scrolls like all the rest of the priests in cz? 8?9?meeles with full +10 can't do much.
    So lets start talking facts if thats what you want, I will beat you there as well.

Dumbass.

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed, I won't do any kind of vs against you as long as I don't get the 21gb you owe me from the last 8v8 you wanted to do.

and I'm not judging you for answering them, I'm judging you for making an arguement from it. and then crying because everyone start flamming you.
    Look.

He is the best

Everythings is not the items.Show ur skills in 2vs2 too.

Is his topic, so if he want, he can continue posting, is about how smart are all of u to continue flaming ...
    and please stop whit this kind of discriminate things (about traductor)
    I'm from Peru and dont have a good english either

however im done whit this topic.
    cuz dont wanna fight whit noone of u.

Peace.
    Bathory likes this.

Banned Senior Member

7.45 - 8.50

ahaha bombardero

The only person who can talk about the vs its hamad bc he did the vs and feelthefire didnt pm first for 1 vs 1... now we asked for little tourment 8 vs 8 but only read the same answer like 3 years ago u guys blah blah blah its means u just scared for vs and u only wanna talk bad things about a vs u didnt made... so if u gonna keep answer with the past better live in your past and be happy,

Better no talk bad for our people, do not start my friend xd
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    The only person who can talk about the vs its hamad bc he did the vs and feelthefire didnt pm first for 1 vs 1... now we asked for little tourment 8 vs 8 but only read the same answer like 3 years ago u guys blah blah blah its means u just scared for vs and u only wanna talk bad things about a vs u didnt made... so if u gonna keep answer with the past better live in your past and be happy,

1- he pmed first

2- he offered 3200 kc , which i didnt see or get

3- im not commenting because im making a series for integrity

4- hes a kid i dont waste my time with kids...

SininS vs ChuKarO - Video Dailymotion

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post

okay, I didn't want to pull it out but you made me do that.

Few months ago I recieved a PM from Dark0N(Integrity member/assist - i dont really care)
    saying, "yo, you wanna do 8v8?"
    I said, sure no problem just give me a date and set rules(use scrolls/not use scrolls/3priests/2priests etc.)
    We spoke about it and I even spoke with you (Renzo) in-game about it ,we agreed on how many priests , scrolls and date.

We showed up in that date with about 25people online, waiting for that 8vs8.
    You showed up and said you need a dbuffer(Itay, the guy who used to play ironthepaladin) so I made that effort and tried to catch him up so he show up for this event
    and you guys won't have any excuses, when I got him online you pmed me and said you're waiting for another guy.
    After 50minutes(since the real hour we agreed on) you said , "nvm it my meeles don't want to bet on gbs. just go cz and pk normal"

This is your words, not mine.

So cut the bullshit and stop wasting my time.
    Oke?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    1- he pmed first

2- he offered 3200 kc , which i didnt see or get

3- im not commenting because im making a series for integrity

4- hes a kid i dont waste my time with kids...

SininS vs ChuKarO - Video Dailymotion
    Who is pmed you?

You jumped this topic and wanted vs.And i want to do 2vs2 now, but you guys disagree that.Shameless boys.

Dont worrie iam making roadrunner series for you

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hes brain got error xD
    His brain......?

Banned Senior Member

LOOK at here everyone what happens

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

LOOK at here everyone what happens