Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Intro of my next video

This is a discussion on Intro of my next video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if someone could up this video to rapid or youtube i will apreciatte cause still can't see anything, error process ...
Page: 3

Ezquerra

if someone could up this video to rapid or youtube i will apreciatte cause still can't see anything, error process filefront says

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

very random, random enough i didn't like any of it.

Banned

haha dude u do the best vids i cant wait to see it

Vikema

hm h34r:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

haha dude u do the best vids i cant wait to see it[/b]
    And then we are asking to ourselves about his big ego <_<

NaidenZ

I just made a new Intro and I think this one is better so check it >_<

http://files.filefront.com/New+Intro+Sexyw...;/fileinfo.html

Flat0ut

Sorry , but as a trailer , things from Crysis suck balls ... the end is too fast its like : SexyReplay killed warder and puff movie stops lol. Also "volt.2"? wtf is that. U should pay attention at what u wrote there ... action wasn&#39;t good too.

imo sux.

NathanAlgren

not bad.

looking foward for the full movie

Seekor

new trailer is much better imo.
    nice job

Royalassassin

nice 9/10

Delicious

well done ( for the crysis intro makers )
    u did like nothing here so.. wont rate[/b]
    haha I love your bitch comments hosti

Liked the trailer tho but gogo edit it some :P like they said take away the original sound n add like a text with maximum str n that would be cool
    waiting for full vid :P

NaidenZ

Sorry , but as a trailer , things from Crysis suck balls ... the end is too fast its like : SexyReplay killed warder and puff movie stops lol. Also "volt.2"? wtf is that. U should pay attention at what u wrote there ... action wasn&#39;t good too.

imo sux.[/b]
    It&#39;s not a trailer, is just the start and yeah about volt.2 xD I&#39;ll fix it later, the whole video is of 10 minutes around so >_<

those fraps are of like 1 year ago+ so xD dont ask too much , I only have 4 fraps on logos with SexyReplay ,I lost all I had for a gay virus >< I only had those 4 fraps on my mp3 so since the video will be called SexyReplay PK Vid Vol.2 I thought It would be nice if at least I show few scenes doing pk on sexyreplay xd

nd btw I would be really thankful if someone give me one nice song for my vid >_< I just need one more for finish my video and upload it when I get my internet back ><

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

god.. why can&#39;t you just make that freaking movie you&#39;ve been working on for the last 1 year?

so far only the intro done... wait, isn&#39;t that like the 20th intro? i remember you asking me to pick songs for your pk vid not too long ago - what happened to that?

with all honesty, I&#39;m sick of watching that "10sec waste of life clips" of yours, get that movie done or gtfo.

T0wn3R

thos imgs and sound choice at begining are good, the first song after the intro is suckı xD

also you can add some titles in the intro...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast