Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Invaders must die

This is a discussion on Invaders must die within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by elkar LOL i didnt even know that movie, btw. it's very nice one ... i'm always happy ...
Page: 4

Lati

Quote Originally Posted by elkar View Post
    LOL i didnt even know that movie, btw. it's very nice one ... i'm always happy when there is someone else who can make a true badass movie, and since Im off the game same like Mr. Skenderovic, it seems its up to you and few others who can make such stuff. ;-)
    Wow, thanks i dont know what to say..
    I had really nic project out there, but some things happens and i wont finish that one..I might relase 1 more movie, but thats all im going off too..
    Anyway, enough of OFFTOPIC here, wanna see more comments to this amazing editing show

rasta

Too much shaking and no real pk action. Editing was good as always though I'd try to avoid using the same song as in other pk movies.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I enjoyed the sync, didn't care too much for the footage. Let's be honest here, KO's engine is just way too crap to actually make any good movies from it. You're just missing out on way too much stuff and functionality.
    The best you can go with on a KO movie - really, is get an ordinary PK session going, try to record some fancy scenes now and then throw them all together and somewhat sync it up - that's your average movie, heck not even.. that's above average, there's only a handful of people I've seen to actually bother and sync it.

Anyhow, gj nontheless. I disagree with few fx uses and misplacements, but other than that a solid 8 for me. As said, I didn't care much for the footage itself, my rating is based on the entire movie theme rather than the PK aspect of it.

Not even the shaking effect? :P
    I felt like there's an earthquake in adonis :'(

Ko movies aren't about player abilities anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Ko movies aren't about player abilities anymore?
    its like real movie - is it all about actor performance or about special effects, etc...? there are movie which have both but movies which have only one of those and even they can be good. it depends on audience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234