Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kallop

InvincibLe Clan PK Movie ~ ORION [ PaSCaL ]

This is a discussion on InvincibLe Clan PK Movie ~ ORION [ PaSCaL ] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlje7z-L49U sick mage vid, this mage knows it all...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default InvincibLe Clan PK Movie ~ ORION [ PaSCaL ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlje7z-L49U

sick mage vid, this mage knows it all

Invincible is a gg clan. Played with them and against them in Knight Kingdom and these guys sure know how to make nps lol.

u guys recorded this recently ? is the pk always like this ? because i logged on Gordion a few times and never saw a party vs party fighting or anything close to a good pk .
    If yes ill move to Orion as fast as i can hahaha.
    Btw good Movie , pretty organized as a mage party should be

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    u guys recorded this recently ? is the pk always like this ? because i logged on Gordion a few times and never saw a party vs party fighting or anything close to a good pk .
    If yes ill move to Orion as fast as i can hahaha.
    Btw good Movie , pretty organized as a mage party should be
    yeah, pk is always quite good.

get away from gordion, its like cancer... gogo orion

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

Massively busy so they get points for that but just dropping novas + sliding people with your staff skill doesn't exactly denote any skill, lol. Other than that? Sure, it was alright.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Still nutz to see all those people drop instantly almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    Massively busy so they get points for that but just dropping novas + sliding people with your staff skill doesn't exactly denote any skill, lol. Other than that? Sure, it was alright.
    For a mage party individual skill isnt so necessary like an mele party who has to combo for cancel the priest heal, they have to be organized so the novas can hit the target in same time , making a massive damage instantly . But im pretty sure ya know that.

I'll consider move to Orion

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    Even a well trained monkey could simply follow and receive orders, but to have the ability to make good decisions in a big fight takes a little bit of experience. Not to mention that leading a party takes a lot of work because you must predict the enemy movement and take every possible scenario into account before giving orders. Sometimes you might stumble upon a video where a mage party fights multiple parties simultaneously and still manages to survive. That's when the commander made a smart move and by predicting the enemy movement they managed to get a few kills without getting raped by 2-3 other parties that could have possibly aimed them. This is the thing that people don't usually understand or appreciate. I've been leading these parties and I've been in mage parties as a member. There are hundreds of small things you have to remember and take into account when leading in order to guarantee your group's safety. Even the smallest things can have a huge difference to your group's survivability and kill making.

So yes, in this particular video it looks like they just go around dropping novas on people because the leader has confidence in his team. They're really good and it shows like this. With less confident groups you will see them hide more and wait for good opportunities instead of taking risks and running around looking for easy kills.
    Smooth likes this.

They also have really good priests don't forget that. Played with them for a while in Europa and made tons of nps and now i'm playing against them, they know how to play.

Banned

cool video bro