1vs1 - Win Some Lose Some (New video)

This is a discussion on 1vs1 - Win Some Lose Some (New video) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Made a video of some decent 1vs1 i got recently. Unfortunally i never seem to fraps any that i win ...
Page: 1

oncemore

Default 1vs1 - Win Some Lose Some (New video)

Made a video of some decent 1vs1 i got recently. Unfortunally i never seem to fraps any that i win :unsure:

Anyway im not ashamed of dying! Its the taking part that counts :P

RapidShare
    http://rapidshare.de/files/23179752/WinSom...seSome.wmv.html

Filefront
    http://files.filefront.com/WinSomeLoseSome...;/fileinfo.html

Healo

1st :lol:

WuTang

would be second if i didnt user rapid share already.

oncemore

FF added

Healo

The 1v1s with :Lost_Soul: were quite boring imo, too much chasing. The other 1v1s were nice tho, don't underestimate mages :lol:

rattrap

9th .......(ff)

rattrap

hahaha first fight phantom didnt even combo and killed you :lol: no hard feeling eh lvl 70s are a bit hard for 64

chihuahua

awesome - movie been waiting to see warrior ones

oncemore

Originally posted by rattrap
    hahaha first fight phantom didnt even combo and killed you *:lol: no hard feeling eh lvl 70s are a bit hard for 64
    He was comboing in the first fight :huh: Look at the dmg you nub.

That just shows how overpowered minorheal is, IMO i have a very fast combo, and i was hitting him pretty hard considering hes lvl70, yet i couldn't even get him below 3/4hp when he was minor healing.

Pretty sure ikoria was using ricecakes though, no way he could outpot the dmg and speed i was doing to him, even if he is 70.

oncemore

Originally posted by Healo
    The 1v1s with :Lost_Soul: were quite boring imo, too much chasing.
    Not my fault he likes running away :rollseyes:

Oh and just to let everyone who doesn't play on dies know, lost_soul has every +8 weapon a warrior can use, he has +8 shells, and +1 uniques.

rattrap

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap
    hahaha first fight phantom didnt even combo and killed you *:lol: no hard feeling eh lvl 70s are a bit hard for 64

That just shows how overpowered minorheal is, IMO i have a very fast combo, and i was hitting him pretty hard considering hes lvl70, yet i couldn't even get him below 3/4hp when he was minor healing.

Pretty sure ikoria was using ricecakes though, no way he could outpot the dmg and speed i was doing to him, even if he is 70.[/b]
    thats not comboing if it is its very slow he just pressed r and is pressing skills letting ani go thru
    r 1 2 3 4 5

<!--QuoteBegin-rattrap

Pretty sure ikoria was using ricecakes though, no way he could outpot the dmg and speed i was doing to him, even if he is 70.[/b]
    1440 pots maybe?

<!--QuoteBegin-Healo
    The 1v1s with :Lost_Soul: were quite boring imo, too much chasing.
    Not my fault he likes running away :rollseyes:

Oh and just to let everyone who doesn't play on dies know, lost_soul has every +8 weapon a warrior can use, he has +8 shells, and +1 uniques.[/b]
    and likes to use abyss holy waters in 1vs1's too. What a gay...

sophiem

lol lost soul he is nothing i killed him with my lvl 63 warrior before i sold him and i used giga+6 but that was along time ago (patch:1321)