Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thx tho i have items and lvl on Logos. Sebby why u flame ppl ? Maybe ur dad molest you ...
Page: 10

G0D

Thx tho i have items and lvl on Logos.

Sebby why u flame ppl ? Maybe ur dad molest you and you come here on ko4life flame ppl to feel better ?

P.S. G0D can u tell me name of ur chars , if i remember good u had warrior and u was orc ... dun remember name , so please give me names of ur chars here and remind me .[/b]
    Yeah my warrior was a noob Don't flame him seeing as I had 0 dd defense (no IN no IB no DD helmet) Also wasn't even lvl 70...

My rouge was called RememberMe the best lvl 64 sin there ever was

i dont flame ppl i flame Cheaters i don't live with my father he lives far far away from me i live by myself, and i pay my rent.

still amused u can't answer a simple question ...

maliluki

Keep drooling [/b]
    nubz <_< <_<
    just admit it ur trying to find an excuse for the thing that hes a good pker
    its not bout his gear -_-
    nubs....

Banned Senior Member

Yeah my warrior was a noob Don&#39;t flame him seeing as I had 0 dd defense (no IN no IB no DD helmet) Also wasn&#39;t even lvl 70...

My rouge was called RememberMe the best lvl 64 sin there ever was [/b]
    Yeah i remember now , i menaged to beat you with chitins +7,md+8 and dv+8,dex jevelery ... you were saying that im using gamepad cuz u were able to beat "good guns" and not me. rofl i still remember that.
    And exped you few times in bowl aswel

Maybe this is reason why this guy flame me.

G0D

Yeah i remember now , i menaged to beat you with chitins +7,md+8 and dv+8,dex jevelery ... you were saying that im using gamepad cuz u were able to beat "good guns" and not me. rofl i still remember that.
    And exped you few times in bowl aswel

Maybe this is reason why this guy flame me.[/b]
    Erm no I&#39;m not flaming you for that lol.. I flaming you because you was a noob who needed someone else to buy 1337 items and to let you play on the char after having numerous bum sex with them.

Banned Senior Member

Erm no I&#39;m not flaming you for that lol.. I flaming you because you was a noob who needed someone else to buy 1337 items and to let you play on the char after having numerous bum sex with them. [/b]
    Yeah that must be a reason ROFL

I remember in every posible mine topic u flame me dunno how u didnt find out that i dont give a shit about flames

nubz <_< <_<
    just admit it ur trying to find an excuse for the thing that hes a good pker
    its not bout his gear -_-
    nubs....[/b]
    i dont doubt his skills about pk i doubt the nature of his items , day 1 mds 8 chitin 7, day 2 +2 uniq shell shards 8 ?
    just wondering...

ur all jealous and cant handle that u dont have uner items , thats why ur calling him a duper .... if you people had +10 items you wouldnt be flaming him ..

its not about the iron bow its about something else , read carefully please ty
    p.s i have +10 items too... in myko :wub:

-RW-

TheTruth, its the point of his +10 being GM made

maliluki

GROBS u on in logos atm?

Banned Senior Member

TheTruth, its the point of his +10 being GM made[/b]
    The point is that it isnt mine , never was ... tards like you jump on last page of topic and give reply that isnt even connected to topic. lawl!

GROBS u on in logos atm?[/b]
    Yeah gel gel ^^

maliluki

if ure on l2 come give me SW plx xD

englishbob

no offence but having the dragon symbol is hardly an achievment if you cheated to get it. Thats like shooting Mike Tyson and claiming you won the fight

Chiclette

I gotta love it Grobs when ur saying u owned seby with ur md +7s etc that day u couldnt even combo so dont even come with that 2nd after some weeks u popped out with shards +8s shells +7/+8s uniques +1s +2s so tell me how u got those items and dont even bother telling me u upgraded em

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast