Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To be honest until this topic was created I thought GROBS was legit and good gun because of all the ...
Page: 14

Banned Senior Member

To be honest until this topic was created I thought GROBS was legit and good gun because of all the comments I heard about him but as for now I think hes a cheater

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Anyone who believes that bow is legit is a total retard, gd damn you idiots, dupe wipes don't do shit but fuck over legit items.[/b]
    but ý belýeve men. there ýs many +10 good guns.

oh and rofl @ the glave+9 and giga+8 on first/2nd/whatever day on logos. is that why reapers died so fast to apocalypse at apos? :lol: so so saddddddddddd.

maliluki

but ý belýeve men. there ýs many +10 good guns.

oh and rofl @ the glave+9 and giga+8 on first/2nd/whatever day on logos. is that why reapers died so fast to apocalypse at apos? :lol: so so saddddddddddd.[/b]
    stfu noob

/cry someone just told me to stfu. thats like a deep stab into my heart. with ur magically conjured shard+10, of course.

Banned

/cry someone just told me to stfu. thats like a deep stab into my heart. with ur magically conjured shard+10, of course.[/b]
    u suck on sotong k? bb

kibal

im serious >.<
    I noticed your vocabuary is very short, is that all you can say?[/b]
    No , he can say rofl lmao lol too, just check his replys .

mets7625

good guns

+11 GO GO GO!!! :P

i was like wtf when i saw a helenid crossbow +9 in Rentalfag in jpko, not because of the weapon itself. 49m for 6hours >< (highest rentprice, past, present and future)
    read my last comments in clanchat >_<"

oh and rofl @ the glave+9 and giga+8 on first/2nd/whatever day on logos. is that why reapers died so fast to apocalypse at apos? :lol: so so saddddddddddd.[/b]
    dont be retard, he didnt say those were made first day of server. he is saying a clannie made giga+8 raptor+8 glave+9 in 3 days. upgrading 1 a day. Also where is apocalypse now?

Silent1313

dont be retard, he didnt say those were made first day of server. he is saying a clannie made giga+8 raptor+8 glave+9 in 3 days. upgrading 1 a day. Also where is apocalypse now? [/b]
    IIIIIIIIIII or w/e always jumps to conclusion, like he thought i was silentgirl :/

i was like wtf when i saw a helenid crossbow +9 in Rentalfag in jpko, not because of the weapon itself. 49m for 6hours >< (highest rentprice, past, present and future)
    read my last comments in clanchat >_<"

[/b]
    how to play in jpko? i wanna give it a shot...

As legit as the IxB +10 CandyKing had. ( And got banned.. ( not going to tell any details to avoid mute/ ban on these forums ) ).

h0ly

I played with h0ly_sexy too and Khaine, he is my cousin

I played with all the peruvians maricas

Played with Brian and Leah too, we were all in a clan together on olympia.[/b]
    who si the marika zambo rctm :angry: , ringay ur msn got hacked again? ;D
    p.s chemical i still remember when u tried minor heal combo on 1 golem MUAHAHAHA XD

dont be retard, he didnt say those were made first day of server. he is saying a clannie made giga+8 raptor+8 glave+9 in 3 days. upgrading 1 a day. Also where is apocalypse now? [/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...42223&st=20

read the last post, n then slap yourself 20 times.

IIIIIIIIIII or w/e always jumps to conclusion, like he thought i was silentgirl :/[/b]
    u can read what grobs type n then read what I type n then u&#39;ll actually see i didn&#39;t "jump" to conclusions. n then ofc, slap yourself 20 times as well.