Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u can read what grobs type n then read what I type n then u'll actually see i didn't "jump" ...
Page: 15

u can read what grobs type n then read what I type n then u'll actually see i didn't "jump" to conclusions. n then ofc, slap yourself 20 times as well.[/b]
    ok you really are retarded. he didnt say he made those items 1st day of the server when it came out. he is simply pointing out that those 3 upgrades were made in 3 consecutive days. also you must be really stupid to think any1 would believe some1 can make +9glave +8 giga +8 raptor 1st day of server.

haru

i doubt this is logos he got chitin sheild in his inv and last i checked nothing drops those.......

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ok you really are retarded. he didnt say he made those items 1st day of the server when it came out. he is simply pointing out that those 3 upgrades were made in 3 consecutive days. also you must be really stupid to think any1 would believe some1 can make +9glave +8 giga +8 raptor 1st day of server.[/b]
    oh wow, u fail at comprehension.

1) i didn't say he made those items, read my post and then this time, kill yourself because there's no significance in you living anyway.
    2) i didn't say he made all on the 1st day.. again.. read my post.

oh wow, u fail at comprehension.

1) i didn't say he made those items, read my post and then this time, kill yourself because there's no significance in you living anyway.
    2) i didn't say he made all on the 1st day.. again.. read my post.[/b]
    "oh and rofl @ the glave+9 and giga+8 on first/2nd/whatever day on logos. is that why reapers died so fast to apocalypse at apos? laugh.gif so so saddddddddddd...."

thats what you said, why rofl? u didnt even play logos when those items were made..u post like u know wut ur talking about, yet u dont know 2 shits who made those items and when they were made. also is it really hard to believe that those 3 items were made in 3 days? what you want ss of it or something?

this is the last time i post on this thread because its going off topic and im tired of answering to idiots who dont know what they are talking about.

Silent1313

Nobody ever said it was made on 1st,2nd,3rd day of logos , "oh and rofl @ the glave+9 and giga+8 on first/2nd/whatever day on logos. is that why reapers died so fast to apocalypse at apos? laugh.gif so so saddddddddddd...." yes u jumped to conclusion.. , and when u were laughing in one of my selling topics that i was silentgirl? and i had a big fuking sig that said "PutaS,Logos" dumbass. slap urself 40x.

Silent1313

+8 giga :P

+9 glave

doesn't look like 1st day to me O.o

Banned

it is real, everything is possible on ares lol

i got a ms +9 XD

-RW-

+8 giga :P

+9 glave

doesn't look like 1st day to me O.o[/b]

How cute hes using the secret anvil

Kailean

he just pressed "e" and used "a" and "d" to get there. its the normal anvil

Nick

it is real, everything is possible on ares lol

i got a ms +9 XD[/b]

u mean the one im having now ?

Nick

ah dont worry Grobs baba is legit

<3 grobs

greets
    Tech

editm sended

pitz

Also where is apocalypse now? [/b]
    _|_

_ArchDevil_

How cute hes using the secret anvil [/b]
    :mellow: how sad when ppl talk about things they dont know a shit about

who si the marika zambo rctm :angry: , ringay ur msn got hacked again? ;D
    p.s chemical i still remember when u tried minor heal combo on 1 golem MUAHAHAHA XD[/b]

yes, u could minor heal a golem, so I thougth i could too, but then u used right click minor and i just hit the minor button
    after that I did ctrl minor too and I could do it too

-RW-

who si the marika zambo rctm :angry: , ringay ur msn got hacked again? ;D
    p.s chemical i still remember when u tried minor heal combo on 1 golem MUAHAHAHA XD[/b]

Nah still the same old, you never log anymore tough maricon!