Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you're level 80 in logos @_@?...
Page: 3

you're level 80 in logos @_@?

Banned Senior Member

The+9 = the old+8 yea i've got alot+9 items sold all the funny is evry time called a duper etc and it never got wiped
    in KO i&#39;ve got also 1+9 item mine friend also he got banned for it m2 <3 Arestides

if im right Gr0bs dont got the bow more right?[/b]

Account is sold with IB+10 when Logos came out.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Do you have any proof , anything ... you dont even know which server it is , you trying to be interesting but actualy ur not , every item +9 and +10 that exist u say that its duped ? only cuz u dont have it ?[/b]
    The question is, do YOU have proof that it isn&#39;t duped?
    And I didn&#39;t say anything about +9 items, did I? Don&#39;t be such an ass grobs.
    And I know chabo had +9 items and I know he made some so xD

Banned Senior Member

The question is, do YOU have proof that it isn&#39;t duped?
    And I didn&#39;t say anything about +9 items, did I? Don&#39;t be such an ass grobs.
    And I know chabo had +9 items and I know he made some so xD[/b]
    Yea i have the best one ... it isnt wiped , even GM checked my account and its still out there on ARES.

Yea i have the best one ... it isnt wiped , even GM checked my account and its still out there on ARES.[/b]
    Well the server doesn&#39;t matter. How did you get it anyways?
    Plus about the fact that it isn&#39;t wiped, there are shitloads of +10 items that aren&#39;t wiped, why? The answer is that they deleted rest of the dupes so that there would be only one item.
    I&#39;ll believe it&#39;s legit as soon as I see the screenshots of the upgrade and unless you can provide them we&#39;ll never know.
    I really have nothing against you but calling +10 iron bow legit is just so stupid. Well it is "legit" because it haven&#39;t been wiped but then again all turks with +10 items are "legit" because their items are still there xD

Banned Senior Member

Well the server doesn&#39;t matter. How did you get it anyways?
    Plus about the fact that it isn&#39;t wiped, there are shitloads of +10 items that aren&#39;t wiped, why? The answer is that they deleted rest of the dupes so that there would be only one item.
    I&#39;ll believe it&#39;s legit as soon as I see the screenshots of the upgrade and unless you can provide them we&#39;ll never know.
    I really have nothing against you but calling +10 iron bow legit is just so stupid. Well it is "legit" because it haven&#39;t been wiped but then again all turks with +10 items are "legit" because their items are still there xD[/b]
    I know about Iron Bows +10 on Ares , there was one which was used GrayHawk and this one that i used.
    GrayHawk aka DrTigerNinestein (or something) got banned with his IB+10 (rebirthed) , and there is one more left now after that and it is "mine" ... sold anyways to some guy .There was many dicussions on Ko4Life and proly someone from K2 saw it and decided to check our accounts and after that they found out that his is duped and mine legit i said few time how i got it so i will repeat again , its made by K2 thats why its legit.

Kailean

iron bows? thelastretards have many raptors +9 lately, i can get they will say they are all legyt.

i said few time how i got it so i will repeat again , its made by K2 thats why its legit.[/b]
    Right, I&#39;m pleased now, ty :lol:

Boyce

How the hell did that thing get made who would put a iron bow +9 in the anvil and actually think it would go 10 even when the % is so dam small and iron bow 9 is fukin great anyways

Banned Senior Member

Its luck ... clannie on Logos made 1st day +8 giga , 2nd day +9 glave and 3rd day +8 raptor ... now he cant even make a +7

Banned Senior Member

How the hell did that thing get made who would put a iron bow +9 in the anvil and actually think it would go 10 even when the % is so dam small and iron bow 9 is fukin great anyways[/b]
    SCROLL UP HE SAID HOW HE GET IT

Its luck ... clannie on Logos made 1st day +8 giga , 2nd day +9 glave and 3rd day +8 raptor ... now he cant even make a +7 [/b]
    The thing is, anvil always hates you when you need it the most. Today I was in a bad situation because I needed money to buy shells, I made rappy +7 but it burned while adding ele so xD

Boyce

yes i know
    im just saying who would have the balls to upgrade that shit retard

awww gyft pls :wub: nice weapon

Banned Senior Member

yes i know
    im just saying who would have the balls to upgrade that shit retard[/b]
    People who dont care about items items u can sell for usd people who know this a game for some people KO>Real life

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast