Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont be stupid nigga [/b] he didnt call u duper, and what u want say that its legit?...
Page: 4

kibal

Dont be stupid nigga [/b]

he didnt call u duper, and what u want say that its legit?

kibal

I know about Iron Bows +10 on Ares , there was one which was used GrayHawk and this one that i used.
    GrayHawk aka DrTigerNinestein (or something) got banned with his IB+10 (rebirthed) , and there is one more left now after that and it is "mine" ... sold anyways to some guy .There was many dicussions on Ko4Life and proly someone from K2 saw it and decided to check our accounts and after that they found out that his is duped and mine legit i said few time how i got it so i will repeat again , its made by K2 thats why its legit.[/b]

wth and why u got an +10 ib from k2?

i had the chance to see it also ^^

and btw theres at least 2 more IB+10 in ares for over 1 year and they didnt disapear yeat

spyrex

lol

The king. Senior Member

nice bow, gimme pls

kibal

People who dont care about items items u can sell for usd people who know this a game for some people KO>Real life[/b]
    You sound rlly retard , in every post where you write you sound like if you know everything in this game and about all players ...and since you said you made your account of usko before even it was possible ,you are just another lier that is trying to call himself legit .

Rmbo

I know about Iron Bows +10 on Ares , there was one which was used GrayHawk and this one that i used.
    GrayHawk aka DrTigerNinestein (or something) got banned with his IB+10 (rebirthed) , and there is one more left now after that and it is "mine" ... sold anyways to some guy .There was many dicussions on Ko4Life and proly someone from K2 saw it and decided to check our accounts and after that they found out that his is duped and mine legit i said few time how i got it so i will repeat again , its made by K2 thats why its legit.[/b]
    Actually there was 3 on ares! One was deleted from Greyhawks account ( originaly it was mine but i gave it to Grey ), that one was deleted by a certain GM which was a friend of retarded turks who were jelous, and beged that sorry ass GM to delete it!!! After wipe Grey bought the second one from Tigergold, after some time Greyhawk was banned for life! But as we all know the story doesnt end there Greyhawks account while being banned was striped and items ended up if my connections were accurate to the guy who bought NYChris account, dont know the current name of that guy and dont care!!! Third one was Grobs!!!
    So people there is 2 still out there one rebirth one not. But who gives a shit anymore, play WOW bishes.

jimfujitsu

i said few time how i got it so i will repeat again , its made by K2 thats why its legit.[/b]
    So remind us why k2 would give you an item like that.

So remind us why k2 would give you an item like that.[/b]
    +1

because they used to see him running around with mirage daggers +7 at lvl 68 and they felt sorry for him :wub:

You sound rlly retard , in every post where you write you sound like if you know everything in this game and about all players ...and since you said you made your account of usko before even it was possible ,you are just another lier that is trying to call himself legit .[/b]
    sorry chabo but +1 every post that shows a +9/10 item u say it&#39;s legit. and since when was it gg to buy injected items? <_<

Banned Senior Member

Sorry but if GM checked his acount serveral times and K2(GM&#39;S) said its legit its made by K2/GMS its legit

people still say its duped

there alot +9/10items in USKO and 95% there are no ss&#39;s from upgrading so they are all duped?

Sorry but if GM checked his acount serveral times and K2(GM&#39;S) said its legit its made by K2/GMS its legit

people still say its duped

there alot +9/10items in USKO and 95% there are no ss&#39;s from upgrading so they are all duped?[/b]
    quote me where i said that ok?

im sure there are a few +9 legits and a very very very few +10 legits. but everytime some1 posts a +9/10 item u say it&#39;s legit. i doubt half of them posted here are legit.

Banned Senior Member

quote me where i said that ok?

im sure there are a few +9 legits and a very very very few +10 legits. but everytime some1 posts a +9/10 item u say it&#39;s legit. i doubt half of them posted here are legit.[/b]
    If u think its duped it ure choose
    if i say they are legit its mine choose

Madness

lol big dildo

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast