Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But even if grobs had a +40 ironbow or something he wouldnt be able to kill anything...
Page: 8

-RW-

But even if grobs had a +40 ironbow or something he wouldnt be able to kill anything

Banned Senior Member

o stoko!!
    gýft baba oke??
    if yoq oke i come and odu jaja na pasu :P:P:P:P oke??[/b]
    Sure

But even if grobs had a +40 ironbow or something he wouldnt be able to kill anything[/b]
    Yea probably

Rmbo

is it a surprise ur in croatianshredders? did u give this to drt9? >.<[/b]
    There is always a smart ass here, i know your little brain cant comprehend or you just plain jelous on something that is just couple of pixels, you will need to decide your priorities arguin about this game is just plain stupid, what do you expect from a FTP game, offcourse there will be kids who cant do shit and are used to type cheats in every single fukin game that they play, Wise man once said " Dont blame the player blame the game " which allows all this shit to happen.
    A one more thing concerning your stupidity if you check closely my clan has nothing to do with it i bought that iron bow from items that was given to me by my 2 great friends SilentDeath and ScreaminDeath when they quited the game, i dont expect you to remember them becouse you started to play just couple of months ago! After some time with that bow i quited KO and left to play WOW. Gave the bow to Grey becouse he said he will use it and when i find a buyer he will give it back, sadly bow was "deleted".

Banned Senior Member

Never mind

Weapon Enchant scroll only add 1 ap to bows, unless it&#39;s horncrossbow or helenid bow.

Also, you know what everyone says about people (turks) with +10/ +3 uniques

All have items, but no skill

This is no exception

Sagato

even with +10 ib grob will be always a noob

G0D

even with +10 ib grob will be always a noob[/b]
    We have already gathered that so stop spamming noob.

Sagato

before to say i am check yourself thanx you sir

Banned Senior Member

even with +10 ib grob will be always a noob[/b]
    Ok but lets see , why u say that ... cuz i wasnt able to beat good guns with full uniques and +8 items ? But why dont you first see why i couldnt beat em , maybe cuz i had full plates +7, dex jewelery and mirage daggers +6 (EDIT : and play with 5 FPS and try do minor please )... Maybe that happend cuz i started solo , without anyone , without some clan to help me out with some items ... etc.

I personaly dont care what you guys say.

Keep drooling

G0D

before to say i am check yourself thanx you sir[/b]
    Yes and that makes so much sense what you just said. :huh:

Sagato

grod dont u remember when u came out a moment with full uniques +8 stuff cs +0 forget that time ? i didn t and u still sucked

Banned Senior Member

grod dont u remember when u came out a moment with full uniques +8 stuff cs +0 forget that time ? i didn t and u still sucked[/b]
    Yea i sucked and thats maybe reason why i had DRAGON on orcs side 3 months in row

every1 can get dragon with +2 uniqs and +8 armors and shards

Sagato

why are u lying when u had those gear and u were human and the only guy who had the dragon when logos were bugged was me on my mage u can ask seby or polly or anybody who were close of me

G0D

Yea i sucked and thats maybe reason why i had DRAGON on orcs side 3 months in row [/b]
    You was leeching from NYchris a lot during those 3months :lol:

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast