Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iron bow +5 to +10

This is a discussion on Iron bow +5 to +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this turk upgrades iron bow from +5 to +10 in 30 seconds back in KE sry if it was posted ...
Page: 1

EvilAtomicFrog

this turk upgrades iron bow from +5 to +10 in 30 seconds back in KE

sry if it was posted before i searched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGFf9YFFeqE...ted&search=

Banned Senior Member

actually, thats the video Ranking made back in old KO I believe because that the old Icon for the iron bow

saga

there were in old ke some bug times that people could upgrade everyhting 100% some old friend of me made within a few min like 10 wizard stafs +8 without burning a single one

saga

or it was a gm account :blink:

I still got that video in full size And ya, it was allllll the way back to old KO, he also tried a wizard staff +8 to +9, but that one burned.

And then not long time after he made a battle bow +9 lol, that was l33t shit..

G0D

Or 100% bus's.

Banned

old ko plx
    <3 old ko!
    look at chat....
    0 turkish texts,
    no spam in mora
    aq k2.
    i wish all turks will die in car fire ^^

dliel

<3

Banned

I still got that video in full size And ya, it was allllll the way back to old KO, he also tried a wizard staff +8 to +9, but that one burned.

And then not long time after he made a battle bow +9 lol, that was l33t shit..

[/b]
    Lol i thought k2 didnt had The Battle bows, Siege-, Totamicbow etc on game... Is it usko? Anyway nice

They were prolly duping or something old ko was good but it was buggy as shit it didnt even have a protecting program like xtrap or hackshield...

just because they fuked up a video game they should die ? you are really a moron[/b]
    +1 nicely said.

especially the moron part.. creme de la creme

Lol i thought k2 didnt had The Battle bows, Siege-, Totamicbow etc on game... Is it usko? Anyway nice [/b]
    USKO always had these bow in the database, it was just impossible to get one from the drop, but the items are there. And yes, it was USKO, I can even tell it was from Diez, cuz from the video u can see a couple old clans like Aserne, Apples™, Eternity.

saga

just because they fuked up a video game they should die ? you are really a moron[/b]
    +99999 ,they all deserve to die!!

Banned

USKO always had these bow in the database, it was just impossible to get one from the drop, but the items are there. And yes, it was USKO, I can even tell it was from Diez, cuz from the video u can see a couple old clans like Aserne, Apples™, Eternity.

[/b]
    Omh this screen reminds me Old maps those were to cool... I wish thease were still in usko

Banned

ew is that aviv in that SS? ugly fucker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast