Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Iron Clad O_o look pls

This is a discussion on Iron Clad O_o look pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Icemat holy shit thats like finding a iron earing in merch, gg legıt and by the way ...
Page: 2

Shadys1n

Originally posted by Icemat
    holy shit thats like finding a iron earing in merch, gg legıt
    and by the way dude the earing sucks...thats why its in merchant its no better then a mage earing

StarSoul

stfu with ur ghetto nigger speak bullshit.

what does Iron Clad do, that's all we want to know you asshole. h43r:

tha_amras

crappy item

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by Shadys1n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadys1n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icemat
    holy shit thats like finding a iron earing in merch, gg legıt
    and by the way dude the earing sucks...thats why its in merchant its no better then a mage earing[/b]
    it is better...

Shadys1n

lol btw im puerto rican im glad to be ghetto... and all iron clad does exactly wut a mage earings does didnt u see the screenshot....not a good items at all i mean shit not for a rogue atleast thats why im selling it old ko items doesnt do shit its just an item

TexAholic

Do its real not photoshoped?

Or it could be from the generator lots of things you can get from frags

Stop bullshitting that item never droped even before KE

edit: i doubt its from generators... first bc someone would have already shown it (unless drop rate for it is 0.0000001%) and second is that all bifrost uniqes include a short text at the bottom of them (example, lugias says something like "Made out of the bones of the red dragon")

Shadys1n

lol yall just dunno about this game like i said many ppl know about this earing...OLD ko drop....NOt not frag item and no its not photo shop wtf i can show u in game pm me im in x1 moradon for u lil ladys

Shadys1n

im lvl 73 i wouldnt take the risk of making a dupe to get banned ... i dont think any lvl 70+ would take a risk at hacking ko.....unless they are stupid

their dumbasses close this damn topic already...

Shadys1n

naw lol i think its funny lol...

lol so your a hacker/duper lol these noobs...

Togashi

Originally posted by Shadys1n
    lol yall just dunno about this game like i said many ppl know about this earing...OLD ko drop....NOt not frag item and no its not photo shop wtf i can show u in game pm me im in x1 moradon for u lil ladys
    what dropped it ?

The_Dude

Originally posted by pitrekpl
    i talked with the guys that has it he said its *old item form *times before KE

All that means is that he added it to his character before KE. It's still an item that absolutely DOES NOT drop in-game. The guy hacked the db and added it to his char, and K2 sucks so much ass that they haven't found it or deleted it yet.

Some dumbshits in the Xig forum claim that they've seen them drop, but they are just hiding and denying the fact that they got it through illegal means.

In reality, it's a shit earring anyway. I think the mage quest earring is similar to that, if i remember right. However, there are other "iron clad" items in the game that also don't drop from any of the creatures, yet people still have them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast