Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Iron Clad O_o look pls

This is a discussion on Iron Clad O_o look pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nothing drops those earrings not in KO nor KE nor RofD... So just shut the fuck up shadys1n... ur nothing ...
Page: 3

Nothing drops those earrings
    not in KO nor KE nor RofD...

So just shut the fuck up shadys1n... ur nothing but a pathetic noob that needs to cheat
    do everyone a favor and stick to single players games so u dont ruin someone else experience

Shadys1n

yo dont talk shit bro im not known from these forums but take it to koranking forums im known every one knows im legit and ive been playing this game for along as time i had that earing in merchant alot of times no problems even duwolfy when he was king seen it ...so how come he didnt bann me?and i told u guys i bought it from sej back in the day and brah u call me a hack 1v1 u lil biatch?yall nice and big and strong over the net...bet yall some emo niggas with glasses ftw

Shadys1n

and if i where to hack database w/e that is...i would def got something better then this lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wow didn't knew those existed. I mean, is not that good, better than a ME, a quest jewel or something but interesting to find new items at this point of the game :lol:

learn some english, your not e-cool

Shadys1n

neways ill use these post to try to sell my character xigenon lvl 73 rogue 1.3m nps naked leave offers in pm :P

btw USD

oncemore

Originally posted by Shadys1n
    i dont think any lvl 70+ would take a risk at hacking ko.....unless they are stupid
    You obviously haven't heard of KB then.

saltman_147

omg i used to luv old ko .. +7 belt increases attack power by 35% lol used to better than wolf XD

H20

yo dont talk shit bro im not known from these forums but take it to koranking forums im known every one knows im legit and ive been playing this game for along as time i had that earing in merchant alot of times no problems even duwolfy when he was king seen it ...so how come he didnt bann me?and i told u guys i bought it from sej back in the day and brah u call me a hack 1v1 u lil biatch?yall nice and big and strong over the net...bet yall some emo niggas with glasses ftw
    Hey bro, i wear classes yall and ill Fuck yall up if need be.
    im so gangsta ill get ma ghetto homies in on yo face Ya' kno?

I could not resist

Sorry but some posts bring tears to my eyes!

Hey shadys1n, learn english... i mean would it kill you to
    type like a human being and not acting all... Gangsta?
    Your only a gangsta if u have a fast car, a UZI and
    A crew ya' kno what am saying? lol

Your not cool, u just sound stupid!!! and most people would agree ^_^
    Also id like to take the time to say, PRIESTDRO MOVIE No.2 Hauls ass!

Guys cut him some slack, he's from koranking, nothing else needs to be said haha

dorpwn

that item did not drop in old KO stop bulshitting

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by saltman_147
    omg i used to luv old ko .. +7 belt increases attack power by 35% lol used to better than wolf XD
    uhh... it raised your chances to hit criticles.... attack power belts never increased your actual attack

cRuX

im lvl 73 i wouldnt take the risk of making a dupe to get banned ... i dont think any lvl 70+ would take a risk at hacking ko.....unless they are stupid
    Or they could just be turkish..but that's besides the point...First and foremost nobody ever said you duped it..so I find it very funny that you are hardxcore defending yourself...and if it's OLD KO why isn't any of these on Ares...or Diez?

what this bluewritten IronClad do? or that.. hyperheal?

The_Dude

You're claiming your drackfrack? or are you the guy who bought his char and now trying to use his name to claim that earring is legit? drack quit the game and sold his shit, he still posts on ranking but he doesn't speak/type like you.

Anyone who has played the game since KO knows that earring never dropped from anything, anyone that claims otherwise is just trying to rip someone off and scam them of money.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast