Rate pls

This is a discussion on Rate pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please dont judge me too hard...My very first time making something in PS..i know its not that great...but any advice ...
Page: 1

DragonFire

Default Rate pls

Please dont judge me too hard...My very first time making something in PS..i know its not that great...but any advice would be great :wub:

HiddenRage

not a bad first but no brushing at all very easily done but to be so simple looks nice

DragonFire

Originally posted by HiddenRage
    not a bad first but no brushing at all very easily done but to be so simple looks nice
    thanks..i didnt wanna get into nothing i dont know anything about..next time i try..i try brushes

why do ppl always do this, NEVER PUT A GLOW AROUND YOUR CHAR!!!!!

DragonFire

Originally posted by wonder
    why do ppl always do this, NEVER PUT A GLOW AROUND YOUR CHAR!!!!!
    i dont know how to change it

ummm im guessing here dunno how u put the glow on but im assuming u did it with a layer style go to the layer with the character on it, in the layers pallet click the F with the cirlce around it then go to blending options, and UNCHECK ALL OF THE BOXES, you should be good from there

DragonFire

Originally posted by wonder
    ummm im guessing here *dunno how u put the glow on but im assuming u did it with a layer style go to the layer with the character on it, in the layers pallet click the F with the cirlce around it then go to blending options, and UNCHECK ALL OF THE BOXES, you should be good from there
    ok thanks

DragonFire

ive failed at using brushes i guess i have to keep trying.

add some more color in the background grey and black so dull