Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
Like Tree18Likes

ISpitOnYourGrave VOL I

This is a discussion on ISpitOnYourGrave VOL I within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KnightOnline ISpitOnYourGrave On ReignOfKronos Vs Movie Vol 1 - YouTube i hope you guys enjoy it a bit...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default ISpitOnYourGrave VOL I


  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    not the best combo rotation(as in the order of skills that you use) but who am i to hate on what works for you other than that the video is ok not to interesting tho made it to about 3min in

  3. #3
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    not the best combo rotation(as in the order of skills that you use) but who am i to hate on what works for you other than that the video is ok not to interesting tho made it to about 3min in
    thanks at the first point , it would of be 20 mins but i speeded it up , ppl that play the server might find it intresting mhm

  4. #4
    Senior Member BramishiaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home, sweet home
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Still awesome to see rogue versus movies around on private servers.
    If you work on your combo you will be more succesful in the future.

    And I like the music you used

    Keep it up!

  5. #5
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    Still awesome to see rogue versus movies around on private servers.
    If you work on your combo you will be more succesful in the future.

    And I like the music you used

    Keep it up!
    thank you ! i worked hard over years ! , started dieng and losing , but thats the best way to learn ! now i will finish my rotation and less fails , and i should be allright !

  6. #6
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Man that movie sucked dick.

    I Spit on your grave I mean.

  7. #7
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    dylan as sin? jajajajajajaj jajajajajja hualalal lulululu

  8. #8
    ℒℰℊℯи Senior Member Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    472

    Default

    dat music doe.

  9. #9
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    dylan as sin? jajajajajajaj jajajajajja hualalal lulululu

    can't believe you bunch of fuckheads seriously think FinalLegacy can only play mage. Do you know we actually played melee on a few servers and after 2-3 days it mostly got to easy.



    Ontopic:

    I Always think VS Movies are a bit of a show-off "Look at my skill" kinda thing (Mostly Referring to Vlad's movies, that fuckhead seriously thinks hes good cause he can win vses.) but good job anyway !

  10. #10
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    can't believe you bunch of fuckheads seriously think FinalLegacy can only play mage. Do you know we actually played melee on a few servers and after 2-3 days it mostly got to easy.



    Ontopic:

    I Always think VS Movies are a bit of a show-off "Look at my skill" kinda thing (Mostly Referring to Vlad's movies, that fuckhead seriously thinks hes good cause he can win vses.) but good job anyway !
    Aresian is Shanny, so I'm pretty sure he knows well what we are and are not capable of

  11. #11
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    very good music

  12. #12
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    lol exclusive chill the f4k down...

  13. #13
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    well , i didn't make this vid to show off (srsly check my rotation) i wanted to show ppl how i come and stuff , so now ppl are helping me with a better rotation ! thanks for the possitive comments guys !

  14. #14
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Aresian is Shanny, so I'm pretty sure he knows well what we are and are not capable of


    i know its shanny played with him/micke & rhymes on usko for a few days. never heard a good word about FL, They laughed at me for playing sin..................... (Not reffering to Rhymes. hes quiet nice. )

  15. #15
    ℒℰℊℯи Senior Member Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    472

    Default

    FreekaleeK and Jamm1n like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •