Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

ISpitOnYourGrave VOL I

This is a discussion on ISpitOnYourGrave VOL I within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MySexualIntention I've never understood that, it's the same combo for everyone. If yours is better it means: ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    I've never understood that, it's the same combo for everyone.

If yours is better it means:
    A) They have no keyboard
    B) You got better net
    C) You got better items

Least from all my ko experience.
    not really there is people like boomrapist or sheldoncooper that can 60-100% ppl in vses in servers like sexyko with equal items. some people just has better combos now in usko you are right on the fact its more dependent on items but if the skill gap is pretty far like player a. has shell 9 and player b. has shell 8 and player a has a shitty combo with slow ass minor and player b is a god he can win lol.

that's a pretty poor statement about rogue vs's , on the lastest versions aint that easy to combo and outburn the mana with cooldown.

Its more likely right combo + pro-decent minnor+ potting +mana balance , if you have all of them well time'd then you can easly pwn and keep your hp on the highest, in other point the fact that you keep everything well balanced makes your oponent think that your hp drops really slow wich is sort of psychological.

inb4 tl;dr's , the music was good , i even switched the just dance 2014 on the ps3 (no homo) , but its okay, skill-wise was average ,and Dylan still picking KO over a pussey?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

But still if both people have a beast combo but one guy is on google fiber and this other nigga is on 2mb of net then those are also factors that you have to put in.
    Manhattan likes this.

You might aswell want to consider that we're living on 21th century that even on the poorest country of the world( i.e peru 3rd world country) with average ppl can affoard DECENT stuff to play on?, the knight online community has evolved alot to realize that.

Now if people goes to places where the internet sucks due many factors , then why would they even bother? , playing rogue aint as easy as playing warrior or mage (vs wise) it requires some standards and practice to perfect every single aspect regarding the balance, as statted above.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    also since you can click skills with the way you play for 18xx servers or servers where u can have multiple skill bars showing at the same time you can easily do a 14 hit combo(i can on sexyko and usko at least)
    Fraps or it didn't happen.

Jokes aside, spike has a cooldown of approximately 11 seconds (I timed it 11.3 seconds several times but there's the brain reaction of me stoping the clock, blah blah blah) and you can't hit the next skill before 0,8 seconds (again approximately) , this goes for every sin atack skill. So there's no way to use 14 skills and still catch spike on cooldown, which is what really the 13 combo is about.
    But then again, who am I? Maybe you can in fact do it, I'd REALLY like to see that though.

OT: Movie was ok to watch, muted (not my kind of music) and skipping parts since the VSes are always that same old thing. And I played few times with you and always heard you smashing that keyboard on TeamSpeak haha, so that made me sure you're a legit player but I'm curious to know how you had your hand on mouse clicking the skills and kept minnoring like that. You are left handed I suppose?
    zuka likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    You might aswell want to consider that we're living on 21th century that even on the poorest country of the world( i.e peru 3rd world country) with average ppl can affoard DECENT stuff to play on?, the knight online community has evolved alot to realize that.

Now if people goes to places where the internet sucks due many factors , then why would they even bother? , playing rogue aint as easy as playing warrior or mage (vs wise) it requires some standards and practice to perfect every single aspect regarding the balance, as statted above.
    I doubt ALL of peru gets the SAME quality net though.

-10/10, Worst movie i saw, terrible sin, my grandmother combo more fast hahahaha im kidding dylan <3, decent movie next time make 12 combo or bb

For play rogue ofc u need best pc, best net, good keyboard and yes decent items if not go play warior or mage for dont cry.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    I doubt ALL of peru gets the SAME quality net though.
    The cheaper one costs around over 40 usd wich is 2mb internet speed, wich i used to had for more than 8 years and never had latency ,delay or spikes problems ; now its been a while since i switched to 10 mb internet and its okay , same goes to my peruvian oldschool buddies, like sinsexy , he even used to play his akara and logos days on 1mb connection without problems at all , maybe some spikes due K2's shitty network ,but that is.

Nonetheless , there could be alot of ways for people to excuse their lack of skills , or practice ,at the end it doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Jokes aside, spike has a cooldown of approximately 11 seconds (I timed it 11.3 seconds several times but there's the brain reaction of me stoping the clock, blah blah blah) and you can't hit the next skill before 0,8 seconds (again approximately) , this goes for every sin atack skill. So there's no way to use 14 skills and still catch spike on cooldown, which is what really the 13 combo is about.
    But then again, who am I? Maybe you can in fact do it, I'd REALLY like to see that though.
    Finally someone with assasin knowledge, as i said above i share your opinion , its quite hard to do 13 hits with the lastest'S usko/euko clients , the cooldown of the skills (specially stab 2) is less than before in (15xx ko versions) plus the fact that you've to make more effort to outburn ur mana makes the combo go slower but efective , even though with the enough practice its possible to handle it (13 hits ) in my euko days i used to do 12 hits between skills, then i went to sexyko and could manage to do 13 (played for over a month frequently) then i stopped playing ko for a while , now i barelly do 11 xD , its a fact of practice i think.

That has happened a few friends of mine like chingy or saintknight , they're pretty good at sin.
    Manhattan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    For play rogue ofc u need best pc, best net, good keyboard and yes decent items if not go play warior or mage for dont cry.
    Not really. And to be honest although we have some pretty gg people improving Dylan's still lacking vs skills, I think he's already a pretty good sin based on his skills in party pk.

Also, as in for the 14 hit combo.. There's no such thing. It's a rumor or some idiot's misunderstanding. Obviously you can use 14 hits before using spike but that would mean you're wasting like a second for the 14th skill which could have been spike instead of a shitty one. There's a combo where you start with bloody beast which means the first time you do the whole skill rotation you can say you use 14 skills before the 2nd spike which was also understood as 14 hit combo.. It's still a bunch of bull crap nevertheless

Double edit ftw. The only 'excuse' that I use (not really even an excuse cuz it's just a fact..) is latency. I had a problem in SexyKO and a couple other servers where all my skills would lag a minuscule amount of time (like 0,1 sec) which would cause my combo to fail if I tried to do it normal speed. This is not what PendexO is talking about I assume, because I had a similar issue as he did back in SexyKO when the new skills and new expansion came out. It took me a while to get used to it but I was able to do a pretty much perfect 13 hit combo in that new ardream server that was posted a couple days ago, although I had some trouble in the beginning. For sins latency is probably the only thing that I can imagine that would cause actual problems. The rest are just excuses.

Hence i said that people should avoid vs with latency problems? (pk is okay with latency) xD , it makes a huge diff the delay on rogue vs tho.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Hence i said that people should avoid vs with latency problems? (pk is okay with latency) xD , it makes a huge diff the delay on rogue vs tho.
    Come on.. You didn't actually think I'd read ur whole post did you? D:

I usually have 300++ pings with my 15mbps connection, cause im too far from the server host, but i can barely doing 14 hit combo when i start from bloody beast, if you win versus doesnt mean u are good, its just cause people have diff latency unless you're playing in same country , most of the people are good at vsing but when it comes to pk they sux so bad.

Did not like the movie, the first vs's when he went naked the other sin barely dropped his HP. closed it after that, according to the fact his combo was not even good and still he just raped the guy that easy. Items>Skill on this vid.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Fraps or it didn't happen.

OT: Movie was ok to watch, muted (not my kind of music) and skipping parts since the VSes are always that same old thing. And I played few times with you and always heard you smashing that keyboard on TeamSpeak haha, so that made me sure you're a legit player but I'm curious to know how you had your hand on mouse clicking the skills and kept minnoring like that. You are left handed I suppose?
    its something i really needed to practice on alot , switching hands and stuff its not easy but i'd like to explain on ts whenever you want

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Did not like the movie, the first vs's when he went naked the other sin barely dropped his HP. closed it after that, according to the fact his combo was not even good and still he just raped the guy that easy. Items>Skill on this vid.
    its a light farm pk server , the guy couldn't handel it , i had a bad rotation which is fixed now , but a good minor so when you go saying item>skill then it should make sence and not something random you'd like to say to make some ppl feel bad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast