Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

ISpitOnYourGrave VOL I

This is a discussion on ISpitOnYourGrave VOL I within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave its a light farm pk server , the guy couldn't handel it , i had a ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    its a light farm pk server , the guy couldn't handel it , i had a bad rotation which is fixed now , but a good minor so when you go saying item>skill then it should make sence and not something random you'd like to say to make some ppl feel bad
    i am talking about the vid, not what you are doing or have done now at this moment. And i stick with the fact that if you can kill some1 naked with that combo as sin, against a sin, the other sin must be incredibly bad, or you just had more items than him and he had no chance at all.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i am talking about the vid, not what you are doing or have done now at this moment. And i stick with the fact that if you can kill some1 naked with that combo as sin, against a sin, the other sin must be incredibly bad, or you just had more items than him and he had no chance at all.
    i went naked with dual chd, (i have dual raum) to give him a chance so items wasnt the fact here , there was a vs where i lost badly in so why cant i put 1 in that i won badly? mhmm

Are you actually saying that he could have been using jewels that are worth like a +9 shell set? Sigh... There is no item in-game yet that would give anybody such an advantage that it'd out-do the defense and stat bonus of a whole armor set lol. Not talking about the paper armors ofc.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    lol exclusive chill the f4k down...
    he's just being defensive to his close knit family bro

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Are you actually saying that he could have been using jewels that are worth like a +9 shell set? Sigh... There is no item in-game yet that would give anybody such an advantage that it'd out-do the defense and stat bonus of a whole armor set lol. Not talking about the paper armors ofc.
    What i am saying, is that the other sin does not even deal alot damage to him. So he MUST have a big advantage with his uniques, or the other sin must be incredibly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i went naked with dual chd, (i have dual raum) to give him a chance so items wasnt the fact here , there was a vs where i lost badly in so why cant i put 1 in that i won badly? mhmm
    Once again, i am speaking about what i see. And what i saw is a sin raping another sin naked pretty badly.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    I've never understood that, it's the same combo for everyone.

If yours is better it means:
    A) They have no keyboard
    B) You got better net
    C) You got better items

Least from all my ko experience.
    better gear and combo D:?D?? You joking bro aD
    net is the only thing that actually makes sense in your retaarded list.

, or the other sin must be incredibly bad.
    That's what I was looking for :P

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    better gear and combo D:?D?? You joking bro aD
    net is the only thing that actually makes sense in your retaarded list.
    I swear to god I think your account is shared by 2 people, an adolescent girl that only logs in on her period days and has an elementary education and a 9 year old that's waaay to mad at his parents.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234